Kawhi and PG13 to Clippers (P. 3)

Lakers Forum » Lakers General Discussions
Author Search This Topic:
 
lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14661
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
I think you are probably right. But if I personally had to choose between the two, it would be BI. Obviously contingent upon the money aspect working out.

I agree with that. Before the injury, BI was having a great year despite the relatively slow start to the season.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum

Posts: 20322
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

I think KL is the only 1 out of the 2 that has that kind of power right now. PG13 not so much. Not saying PG13 won't get paid but it won't KL type of money IMO.

Tempy
votes: 51
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12910
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif

The clippers may have screwed themselves over. KL has shown he has no loyalty. The clippers won't have his rights to offer him a 5 year deal so he can get virtually the same deal from any team in the NBA. It would be hilarious to see him walk.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

How is it they won't have his rights to resign for 5 and max? Interesting if true.

Tempy
votes: 51
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12910
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif

Shepherd wrote:
How is it they won't have his rights to resign for 5 and max? Interesting if true.

They don't or won't have full bird rights. He will have only been with the clips 2 years, full bird requires 3 years. They will have early bird which allows 8% increases but only a 4 year deal. They can offer a max deal.

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16787
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif

Tempy wrote:
The clippers may have screwed themselves over. KL has shown he has no loyalty. The clippers won't have his rights to offer him a 5 year deal so he can get virtually the same deal from any team in the NBA. It would be hilarious to see him walk.

He has shown no loyalty, proven to be ruthless and clearly doesn’t care about losing money. So if the Clips think he’s a lock for the supermax, they are in for a rude shock. They literally mortgaged their entire future for two 2 yr rentals, cause PG also shafted OKC one yr into his new contract.

BaadMaster
votes: 98
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8627

KI, for all his silent humility, is ruthless; I am glad we didn't get him.

Now we got Boogie, Bradley, Green (a Champion), kept the Pope, Daniels, Pink Panther, Cook and of course AD, LeBron, Kuzma....and others.

WHAT A TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Yeah the 'consolation' prize wasn't so bad...

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

Tempy wrote:
They don't or won't have full bird rights. He will have only been with the clips 2 years, full bird requires 3 years. They will have early bird which allows 8% increases but only a 4 year deal. They can offer a max deal.

He signed a 3 year Deal.

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16787
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

They can have him...

Kawhi Leonard Made 'Unreasonable' Requests from Raptors in Talks

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/284 ... s-in-talks

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20322
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

^^^

Well since we don't know what those demands are, I take it his camp proposed things he knew the Raptors couldn't or wouldn't be able to provide.....lol. I know Skip Bayless refuses to let it go when it comes to Kawhi but I'll give him credit in comparing Kawhi to Kevin Spacey in the movie "Usual Suspects" when he played the character Keyser Soze. Hit the nail on the head with that one....lmao. Kawhiser Soze...lol.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

userpete1037 wrote:
^^^

Well since we don't know what those demands are, I take it his camp proposed things he knew the Raptors couldn't or wouldn't be able to provide.....lol. I know Skip Bayless refuses to let it go when it comes to Kawhi but I'll give him credit in comparing Kawhi to Kevin Spacey in the movie "Usual Suspects" when he played the character Keyser Soze. Hit the nail on the head with that one....lmao. Kawhiser Soze...lol.

Let's hope he doesn't end up resembling Kevin in his 'personal life' Wink

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20322
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

Shepherd wrote:
Let's hope he doesn't end up resembling Kevin in his 'personal life' Wink

ROTFL!!!!!.....Good one Shep.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Kawhi and PG13 to Clippers
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!