Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Day 2019-07-05

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Lakers Game Day
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
Dave
Site Admin
 Avatar
Posts: 5279

us.gif
votes: 45
  

Please post your predictions for the Lakers Summer League game today versus the Chicago Bulls. The young guys must do what well to get the W? Which players are you looking forward to seeing the most?


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16563
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

Dave you have started tanking before the regular season begins? Lmao


Dave
Site Admin
Posts: 5279

us.gif
votes: 45

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Dave you have started tanking before the regular season begins? Lmao

LMAO sorry will be fixing that shortly- was using the template from the last few weeks of last season.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16563
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

Dave wrote:
LMAO sorry will be fixing that shortly- was using the template from the last few weeks of last season.

Lol, I thought as much. Now I hope we get some positive Kawhi updates. This is borderline torture for fans and free agents waiting on the sidelines.


Dave
Site Admin
Posts: 5279

us.gif
votes: 45

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Lol, I thought as much. Now I hope we get some positive Kawhi updates. This is borderline torture for fans and free agents waiting on the sidelines.

I know right? This is like the longest ever for a superstar to hold everyone hostage, lol.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14286
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 23

Dave wrote:
I know right? This is like the longest ever for a superstar to hold everyone hostage, lol.

Not really, Lebron was longer. Just seems long because Lakers are involved this time.


lake24show
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1167
Location: Nebraska
us.gif
votes: 7

Is THT playing?


magic42157
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 640
votes: 7

Joe Young shoots like Stephen Curry......if Stephen never made a shot!! He is trash. Way too many turnovers. Like Norvell, Kakock, Mathias, and Perkins


Options Quick Reply: RE: Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Day 2019-07-05
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!