Lakers Hire New Head of Sports Performance

Lakers Forum » Lakers News
Author Search This Topic:
 
Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif
 

So she was the head PT on the Lakers from 2011 to 2016. Then to the Dodgers. Now back again. What do those years make you think of? massive injuries to each team during that tenure. Now she's back as Head of Sports Performance. Not sure I'm happy about that. Let's hope I'm wrong.

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/190522- ... erformance

lakerdudeinindy
votes: 15
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1429

Shepherd wrote:
So she was the head PT on the Lakers from 2011 to 2016. Then to the Dodgers. Now back again. What do those years make you think of? massive injuries to each team during that tenure. Now she's back as Head of Sports Performance. Not sure I'm happy about that. Let's hope I'm wrong.

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/190522- ... erformance

Sadly, it goes back to the Lakers not moving past their past and going with who they knew and not taking a chance and looking for someone outside their circle. I hope it turns out well, but when they go back and do stuff like this...it cause the fans and free-agents to worry about the franchises future.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Exactly. Never seen a more incestuous organization before. They're really afraid of 'outsiders' lol. So insular. And odd. And so far, it's bit them in the azz every time. Yet, they never learn.

magic42157
votes: 7
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 644

Shepherd wrote:
Exactly. Never seen a more incestuous organization before. They're really afraid of 'outsiders' lol. So insular. And odd. And so far, it's bit them in the azz every time. Yet, they never learn.
And the one link to the past they refuse to revisit is bringing Jerry West back!!! 🤦‍♂️

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14357
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

magic42157 wrote:
And the one link to the past they refuse to revisit is bringing Jerry West back!!! 🤦‍♂️

Doesn't really matter about Jerry, read where he said he'd never come back even if they wanted him , a few days ago.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Lakers Hire New Head of Sports Performance
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!