Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Day 2019-03-06 (P. 3)

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Lakers Game Day
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1360
votes: 14

kkennon1 wrote:
YES YES YES !!!!!! They've deployed the heavy artillery.

TANKS AWAY!!!! Hello number 13 pick. Well, let's see if Luke plays any of the...well he has no choice but to play the bench guys, send Rondo home and start recruiting for UCLA.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
 Avatar
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1360
votes: 14

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

LOL....I can't with you, MAGICLAKEZ!!!!!


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13946
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

Pels saw our tank news and decided to reinforce theirs. Lmao


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19788
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
The starting lineup would be something like this;

Williams, Caruso, Bonga, Wagner....

Southbay lakers. Lol.

Yeah Lonzo can go ahead and work on his 2nd rap album....lmao.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
LOL....I can't with you, MAGICLAKEZ!!!!!

LMFAO...I’m working on some more. Technically the season has just begun. Lol.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

kkennon1 wrote:
Pels saw our tank news and decided to reinforce theirs. Lmao

I am planning to start Marco Nunez...that goofy team doctor. Lol.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19788
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

Hey man I was watching Speak for Yourself yesterday and they showed the funniest picture...Lmao. They took that infamous picture of Suge Knight and 2Pac riding in the BMW and Put Magic's face as Suge and LBJ as 2Pac....Funny as hell.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

userpete1037 wrote:
Hey man I was watching Speak for Yourself yesterday and they showed the funniest picture...Lmao. They took that infamous picture of Suge Knight and 2Pac riding in the BMW and Put Magic's face as Suge and LBJ as 2Pac....Funny as hell.

Lol...you know User I have that picture with me for the past 6 months. This was a sketch by some local artist out here, who posted this on twitter after we signed LBJ.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19788
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Lol...you know User I have that picture with me for the past 6 months. This was a sketch by some local artist out here, who posted this on twitter after we signed LBJ.

ROTFL!!!!....That's the one. LBJ better watch his back...lamo!!!!!!


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

userpete1037 wrote:
ROTFL!!!!....That's the one. LBJ better watch his back...lamo!!!!!!

I hope Suge....I mean Magic doesn’t drive through Compton. That would not be safe for LBJ....LMFAO!!!


ralppcobarde
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6151

rp.gif
votes: 28

The only viable reason to trade Zubac was the intent to Tank lol


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19788
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
I hope Suge....I mean Magic doesn’t drive through Compton. That would not be safe for LBJ....LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13946
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

Beat me to it. Lol

Lakers aren't messing around in their pursuit of AD or if they get impossibly lucky, Zion.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

kkennon1 wrote:
Beat me to it. Lol

Lakers aren't messing around in their pursuit of AD or if they get impossibly lucky, Zion.

For sure that’s the goal and I also feel he won’t play another game under Luke.

On another note I'm getting more concerned about BI and his dad’s recent statements to the media about not being happy with the front office.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16265
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13946
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
For sure that’s the goal and I also feel he won’t play another game under Luke.

On another note I'm getting more concerned about BI and his dad’s recent statements to the media about not being happy with the front office.

Doesn't matter imo, he likely won't be on team next year.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Day 2019-03-06
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!