Lakers at Minnesota Timberwolves Game Day 2019-01-06 (P. 2)

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Lakers Game Day
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
js46
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 194
votes: 0

"Don't trade Ingram, Kuz and Zubac for Kawhi its way too much"....they said...


BaadMaster
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8429
votes: 98

Thibs is available. And he knows defense.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19497
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

js46 wrote:
"Don't trade Ingram, Kuz and Zubac for Kawhi its way too much"....they said...

I think is was a little more than that. I believe they wanted JHart along with two 1st rd draft picks, two future 1st rd draft picks, etc. I guess it's all in what one considers too much.....


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

BaadMaster wrote:
Thibs is available. And he knows defense.

A very hard pass!


Angeluus
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
votes: 2

Tempy wrote:
A very hard pass!

Apparently not super quick with picking up on sarcasm.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

Angeluus wrote:
Apparently not super quick with picking up on sarcasm.

Considering who the original poster is, I doubt it. He wants Luke gone and also thinks Kuz is Kobe 2.0 so with that context I'm not taking his comment as sarcastic.

Most satirical comments end with lol or /s so they are not misinterpreted.

Apparently you are super quick at jumping to conclusions.


Angeluus
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
votes: 2

Tempy wrote:
Considering who the original poster is, I doubt it. He wants Luke gone and also thinks Kuz is Kobe 2.0 so with that context I'm not taking his comment as sarcastic.

Most satirical comments end with lol or /s so they are not misinterpreted.

Apparently you are super quick at jumping to conclusions.

I figured he may be serious but I don't really give a ****. I don't care for you that much and felt it necessary to give you ****. You are one of those people that think their opinion is the only one that matters. I see it time and time again with your posts. I recall mentioning earlier that I am done dealing with people like yourself.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

Angeluus wrote:
I figured he may be serious but I don't really give a ****. I don't care for you that much and felt it necessary to give you ****. You are one of those people that think their opinion is the only one that matters. I see it time and time again with your posts. I recall mentioning earlier that I am done dealing with people like yourself.

Then why respond to me? Lol

It's a message board where people offer different opinions, sorry that I'm not here to circle jerk with your viewpoints and that I maybe offer a different perspective. Get over yourself and your lame a$$ attacks.


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

Well, things still seem to be the same around here at the ol' forum....LMBO.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Well, things still seem to be the same around here at the ol' forum....LMBO.

Yup the losing starts and $hit hits the fan lol


Angeluus
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
votes: 2

Tempy wrote:
Then why respond to me? Lol

It's a message board where people offer different opinions, sorry that I'm not here to circle jerk with your viewpoints and that I maybe offer a different perspective. Get over yourself and your lame a$$ attacks.

There are certain people on here that rub me the wrong way. Unfortunately, you are one of them. Those are the undeniable facts. What you do with that information is entirely up to you. I couldn't care less.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13765
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

userpete1037 wrote:
I think is was a little more than that. I believe they wanted JHart along with two 1st rd draft picks, two future 1st rd draft picks, etc. I guess it's all in what one considers too much.....

Spurs weren't trading Kawhi here, unless they got the whole farm and some. Think it might come down to that with AD, if he becomes available. Nobody's trying to help Lakers!!!


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19497
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Well, things still seem to be the same around here at the ol' forum....LMBO.

Man where you been hiding?....lol.


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

userpete1037 wrote:
Man where you been hiding?....lol.

What's up, Pete? Man, I was in ICU for a week and a half in May and almost died...twice, lost my job, went back to and still going to school, lost over 80 lbs and then started working a 2nd job. So I have been busy, lol. Finally, getting my life back on track. Had to see what was going on the forum and I see things still are...interesting! LOL!!!!!


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19497
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
What's up, Pete? Man, I was in ICU for a week and a half in May and almost died...twice, lost my job, went back to and still going to school, lost over 80 lbs and then started working a 2nd job. So I have been busy, lol. Finally, getting my life back on track. Had to see what was going on the forum and I see things still are...interesting! LOL!!!!!

OMG!!!....Man you have a testimony...lol. Glad to know you made it it through bro. Oh yeah ain't nothing changed. I still avoid the noise....lol.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
What's up, Pete? Man, I was in ICU for a week and a half in May and almost died...twice, lost my job, went back to and still going to school, lost over 80 lbs and then started working a 2nd job. So I have been busy, lol. Finally, getting my life back on track. Had to see what was going on the forum and I see things still are...interesting! LOL!!!!!

Wow man that's tough! I hope 2019 brings you a better year!


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

Tempy wrote:
[quote="lakerdudeinindy"]What's up, Pete? Man, I was in ICU for a week and a half in May and almost died...twice, lost my job, went back to and still going to school, lost over 80 lbs and then started working a 2nd job. So I have been busy, lol. Finally, getting my life back on track. Had to see what was going on the forum and I see things still are...interesting! LOL!!!!!

Wow man that's tough! I hope 2019 brings you a better year!Thanks, Tempy. As bad as all that sounded, it helped me grow as a person, it made more determined to grab life by the horns and make things happen. And yes Pete, this is my testimony and I have been able to share my experience with others that have been through similar.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12501
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 48

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Thanks, Tempy. As bad as all that sounded, it helped me grow as a person, it made more determined to grab life by the horns and make things happen. And yes Pete, this is my testimony and I have been able to share my experience with others that have been through similar.

Not sure how much I can help from California but if there is anything pm me.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15991
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 68

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
What's up, Pete? Man, I was in ICU for a week and a half in May and almost died...twice, lost my job, went back to and still going to school, lost over 80 lbs and then started working a 2nd job. So I have been busy, lol. Finally, getting my life back on track. Had to see what was going on the forum and I see things still are...interesting! LOL!!!!!

Nice to see you back Indy. Miss your insights on the board. Hope the New Year brings joy, health and cheer in your life. Everything happens for a reason and the way you deal with such adversity, is what would eventually define your destiny. Keep up the good fight and wish you continued success.


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

Thanks Tempy, will do. MAGICLAKEZ thank you for that. I missed being on here and in little breaks would peak in on things to see what was going on. Much love to you guys. I am doing a thousand times better and definitely healthier now.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19497
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Thanks Tempy, will do. MAGICLAKEZ thank you for that. I missed being on here and in little breaks would peak in on things to see what was going on. Much love to you guys. I am doing a thousand times better and definitely healthier now.

That's what's up bro. Don't be a stranger....lol.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15991
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 68

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Thanks Tempy, will do. MAGICLAKEZ thank you for that. I missed being on here and in little breaks would peak in on things to see what was going on. Much love to you guys. I am doing a thousand times better and definitely healthier now.

Great to hear that, we are all rooting for you here! Take care and Go Lakers!


suntzu619
Laker GM
Posts: 2552
votes: 6

kkennon1 wrote:
Spurs weren't trading Kawhi here, unless they got the whole farm and some. Think it might come down to that with AD, if he becomes available. Nobody's trying to help Lakers!!!

I think in AD’s case they will pull the trigger immediately.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13765
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

suntzu619 wrote:
I think in AD’s case they will pull the trigger immediately.

Not up to lakers, it's what Pels can get from other teams. They'd be stupid to trade him during season, when they can wait to see if he takes supermax this summer. If he passes, than they can create a bidding war.


Angeluus
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
votes: 2

kkennon1 wrote:
Not up to lakers, it's what Pels can get from other teams. They'd be stupid to trade him during season, when they can wait to see if he takes supermax this summer. If he passes, than they can create a bidding war.

Let's say he takes our offer come summer time. Pelicans get nothing. How would that be good for them? I can see if he was undecided, but it appears his intention is to leave. Right now I would give them anything they wanted minus LeBron for him. I know, good thing I am not making the decisions...


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Great to hear that, we are all rooting for you here! Take care and Go Lakers!

Go LAKERS!!!! And I am definitely going to take care.


lakerdudeinindy
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1284
votes: 12

kkennon1 wrote:
Not up to lakers, it's what Pels can get from other teams. They'd be stupid to trade him during season, when they can wait to see if he takes supermax this summer. If he passes, than they can create a bidding war.

Yeah, and with Boston actually having more assets, the Lakers will come out on the losing stick of that war.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13765
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

Angeluus wrote:
Let's say he takes our offer come summer time. Pelicans get nothing. How would that be good for them? I can see if he was undecided, but it appears his intention is to leave. Right now I would give them anything they wanted minus LeBron for him. I know, good thing I am not making the decisions...

Its not up to him, he's not a FA till end of 2020 season, so unless he says he only wants to play for Lakers, and scares other teams away from offering a good bid, Pels can trade him where ever they want. And pretty sure teams will take chance on changing his mind, and getting him to stay ( like Paul George) .


userpete1037
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 19497
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

lakerdudeinindy wrote:
Yeah, and with Boston actually having more assets, the Lakers will come out on the losing stick of that war.

I've said it on this forum many of times, I think he'll end up in BOS.


Angeluus
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
votes: 2

kkennon1 wrote:
Its not up to him, he's not a FA till end of 2020 season, so unless he says he only wants to play for Lakers, and scares other teams away from offering a good bid, Pels can trade him where ever they want. And pretty sure teams will take chance on changing his mind, and getting him to stay ( like Paul George) .

Didn't know about his free agency in 2020. I suppose that is because everyone is talking about it as if it's this summer. My bad.


Axle
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14809
Location: Axle
votes: 71

I do not believe AD will ever be a Laker. There are too many people that do not want the Lakers to be a super team again because they have already won a lot of championships. But because the Lakers and the Celtics are very rich organizations rumors start from the small market teams that they might lose their franchise player like AD. Even though he still under contract until 2020. And if the owners do decide to let him go, they are going to ask for the farm and more for this guy. The thing is LeBron is already going to be 34 years old, and if the Lakers let our young group go to the Pelicans for AD, it does not make any sense because then the Lakers would have to surround LeBron and AD with a bunch of scrubs.

Best scenario is to be patient and wait until a super star becomes a free agent, and that way you retain your youth players who are good and potentially will get better as they mature. That way the Lakers are set up for at least six years with a very good team. Selling the farm is not a good idea at all. AD is not worth four of our young top draft picks.

Lets wait and see what Kawhi will do. He is still saying he wants to play either for the Cippers or the Lakers, but not until he becomes a free agent. And if not him there will be other super stars available that might want to come and play with this young movement that the Lakers have been building for several years now.

I know a lot of fans are hungry for a title again, but we got to remain patient and let this youth movement develop. Look ahead at the possibilities.

I believe we have a better chance of landing KD or Kawhi, or even Thompson before we even have a chance at AD. And AD is a very good player, but there are a lot of others that are just as good.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13765
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 21

Axle, if you can trade a few maybe turn out very good players, for a young probably HOFer, think you did it. But agree chances of them trading him here are slim.

But think Lakers chances of getting KD or Thompson are almost 0%. And doubt Kawhi comes, think he'll stay or head to Clippers.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Lakers at Minnesota Timberwolves Game Day 2019-01-06
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!