DeMarcus Cousins Coming to Lakers? (P. 2)

Lakers Forum » Lakers General Discussions
Author Search This Topic:
 
lakers_fan_1995
votes: 3
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2029
Location: Riverside

JJCali wrote:
Hahaha! That's a pathetic move, but us signing James is awesome?? You people are amazing!

Bro we haven’t made the playoffs in 5 f^^^^ years these ninjas just won 3 Of the last 4 years of course it’s pathetic

Ray
votes: 25
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1686
Location: Ray

There is only one ball. I don't think he makes them that much better. They are used to their center guy not taking many shots. He is a high usage player. So every shot he takes, is one less shot for Durrant / Curry / Klay. By adding him it's not like they are going to generate an extra 15 shots a game.

And there is no way they can keep him going forward anyways. This will be a one year thing, where he hope to get a ring and show he can play and sign a max deal next summer.

Unless we get Kwahi we not ready to take them down this year anyways

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

lakers_fan_1995 wrote:
Bro we haven’t made the playoffs in 5 f^^^^ years these ninjas just won 3 Of the last 4 years of course it’s pathetic

Yeah but context matters. We signed our most hated player that does almost nothing for us as far as winning a title.

They signed some dude fresh off an Achilles tear, that they never had a problem with.

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

WatchTheSkyFall24 wrote:
Meh, he tore his achilles. He's not going to play half the season anyway.

Might end up a good thing, if he gets fully healthy don't think's he goes back on cheap after next year. Something has to give, to many players to pay come next FA. Could see Thompson or Cousins or both come available.

VS
votes: 53
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 8024

us.gif


Repped High Quality Post

Congrats to the Warriors on winning the 2019 title.

Firmly hoping that the Lakers don't waste any assets on Kawhi now. The 2019 title is gone anyway, just be patient here.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

I hear Dwight Howard wants to play for GSW as well.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

VS wrote:
Congrats to the Warriors on winning the 2019 title.

Firmly hoping that the Lakers don't waste any assets on Kawhi now. The 2019 title is gone anyway, just be patient here.

Already!!!....lol.

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

VS wrote:
Congrats to the Warriors on winning the 2019 title.

Firmly hoping that the Lakers don't waste any assets on Kawhi now. The 2019 title is gone anyway, just be patient here.

VS,

Exactly. Losing Randle was bad enough. No more chasing a ring this year we won't get.

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:

Lmao, yes! I just realized we played almost twice as much for Rondo!!! 😂

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

Yep. This offseason is just embarrassing now. All I can do is laugh.

I got friends texting me about Rondo or Stephenson... smh

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

JJCali wrote:
Yep. This offseason is just embarrassing now. All I can do is laugh.

I got friends texting me about Rondo or Stephenson... smh

Cousins didn't even consider Lakers, so everybody can relax. It came down to GS and Boston.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2398 ... llion-deal

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:
Cousins didn't even consider Lakers, so everybody can relax. It came down to GS and Boston.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2398 ... llion-deal

You're proving my point.

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16777
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:
Cousins didn't even consider Lakers, so everybody can relax. It came down to GS and Boston.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2398 ... llion-deal

Just listening to nba radio and there were reports that the Pelicans were quite glad to see him go. They did not make a concerted effort to keep him since they felt Davis played much better without Cousins clogging the lanes. The only guy they really wanted to keep was Rondo.

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

JJCali wrote:
You're proving my point.

Actually think Rondo was a good singing. Know your posted about Randle, but think writing was on the wall, when they didn't sign him for 12.5 m at being of season. Think it was stupid to let him go for nothing or at all, but also see teams didn't value him as much a some thought.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:

C'monnnnn…..lol. I don't buy that KK....lol.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:
Cousins didn't even consider Lakers, so everybody can relax. It came down to GS and Boston.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2398 ... llion-deal

BOS had cap space?

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:
Actually think Rondo was a good singing. Know your posted about Randle, but think writing was on the wall, when they didn't sign him for 12.5 m at being of season. Think it was stupid to let him go for nothing or at all, but also see teams didn't value him as much a some thought.

Oh I disagree with that. We saw the writing in the wall sure. But the market wasn't there this year. Very few teams had cap space and Randle was restricted. If Gordon got a max deal, Randle certainly could have. If he was renounced immediately or was unrestricted this year he would've gotten a much bigger deal. But by the time he was renounced the market was gone.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

Read on B/R that Draymond Green had a big hand in recruiting DMC. All I can say is that dude is a good recruiter...lol.

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16777
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif

userpete1037 wrote:
Read on B/R that Draymond Green had a big hand in recruiting DMC. All I can say is that dude is a good recruiter...lol.

I think Chuck should have just punched him in the face like he mentioned earlier this year. Lol

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
I think Chuck should have just punched him in the face like he mentioned earlier this year. Lol

Lol!!!!...I wonder what his pitch is....

SantaBarbara
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 7
Location: SantaBarbara

No reason to cry over Cousins signing with the Warriors. There is a reason he went so cheap, cheap relative of course to his salary history and NBA salaries in general.

If you Google NBA players and achilles tendon rupture you can read about how NBA players have done after suffering an achilles tendon injury. I can save you time, not well.

Newssurge prevented me from linking because I have not posted enough times to have earned the right to embed a link.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

Delete.

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

JJCali wrote:
Oh I disagree with that. We saw the writing in the wall sure. But the market wasn't there this year. Very few teams had cap space and Randle was restricted. If Gordon got a max deal, Randle certainly could have. If he was renounced immediately or was unrestricted this year he would've gotten a much bigger deal. But by the time he was renounced the market was gone.

Disagree with that!! Teams know when a RFA is gettable. Heard Woj and Windhorst say Sunday that of all the RFA's, Randle is the one that will be easiest to get. Agree if he was let go earlier he might have gotten a little more, but nothing close to max like some said, but don't think he would have gotten Gordon money, they gave him that much, because he was basically their star player, does everything Randle did, but can actually shoot from distance. Ino

TERRY-TEAGLE
votes: 41
Laker GM
Posts: 3664
Location: Belmont Shores,CA

SantaBarbara wrote:
No reason to cry over Cousins signing with the Warriors. There is a reason he went so cheap, cheap relative of course to his salary history and NBA salaries in general.

If you Google NBA players and achilles tendon rupture you can read about how NBA players have done after suffering an achilles tendon injury. I can save you time, not well.

Newssurge prevented me from linking because I have not posted enough times to have earned the right to embed a link.

Here you go .....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnati ... -the-worst

TERRY-TEAGLE
votes: 41
Laker GM
Posts: 3664
Location: Belmont Shores,CA

kkennon1 wrote:
Disagree with that!! Teams know when a RFA is gettable. Heard Woj and Windhorst say Sunday that of all the RFA's, Randle is the one that will be easiest to get. Agree if he was let go earlier he might have gotten a little more, but nothing close to max like some said, but don't think he would have gotten Gordon money, they gave him that much, because he was basically their star player, does everything Randle did, but can actually shoot from distance. Ino

Yep , I even mentioned him a few months ago as a similar player that can shoot and improved his shooting tremendously

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Thing is...think about it...we enabled that whole thing to happen. We took Javale, and we gave NO Randle. Javale made space for Cousins on GSW, and Randle to NO allowed them to get rid of him. I bet Magic didn't see the unintended consequences of that move. And I'm sure SPQR is even more angry about losing Randle now. Since GSW just potentially got stronger.

Let's hope NO knows something no one else knows, and the guy will be a bench warmer. Otherwise...also db move the league would allow a stocked team to stock up even more. And they blocked us from CP3. That is now even more unforgivable than it was then.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Not that I care, but … big difference between the NBA and the MLB unions...MLB Players Union would never allow a player like Cousins in their league to sign that contract for two bits with the Warriors. Sad but true. Where was the league, where was the Players Union on that? Or do they all know he's done? No one comes back from that injury? Then why would GS take him? Just to keep anyone else from doing so? Just in case? I thought they wanted Howard.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Boogie Cousins said he got ZERO OFFERS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in free agency and decided to make a call to Warriors GM Bob Myers.

The league has no one else to blame (!!!). pic.twitter.com/957t0gDg58

�" AJ King (@allday_ajking) July 3, 2018

�" via Twitter

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania
Shep, The whole Randle thing bothers me going way back. Magic and Pelinka babbling from the start of the season about the future of the team talking about Ball, Kuzma and Ingram. But not about the player they didn't draft, Randle. Funny how that worked. Then they start him on the bench behind a player who couldn't hold his jock on the court. I guess Luke and the FO were blind. Or they just wanted him to fade away then go away. Then Randle plays so well in his limited minutes that he humiliated Walton into finally starting him and goes on to show he is not only the best player of the young touted future guys of the team but the best player on the whole team. And after all that they still put him on the back burner. First its Lebron, that I understand. Then it's trying to trade for Leonard, then it's signing Rondo and KP3 and a bunch of other role players who never could hope to effect a game like Randle can. Finally, like the afterthought they intentionally made him, after everything else was done, they deigned to meet with him. Is anyone surprised Randle said get lost? The Lakers made their attitude towards him perfectly clear and Randle exchanged the love as anyone would. Rondo, CP3 and the others are nothing, you can replace all of them as many teams have. But man we needed to get them done first. Let's see if any of them provide what Randle did. I'll place a big fat bet on that right now. Who will start for us at point now, Rondo or Ball? Will they decide by seeing which one can make a shot first? Does GS getting Cousins make it worse? Sure. But you know what, I'm glad they did. Magic and Pelinka deserve it.....

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16777
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif

Kanter seems determined to get canned from the league. Lol

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

kkennon1 wrote:
Disagree with that!! Teams know when a RFA is gettable. Heard Woj and Windhorst say Sunday that of all the RFA's, Randle is the one that will be easiest to get. Agree if he was let go earlier he might have gotten a little more, but nothing close to max like some said, but don't think he would have gotten Gordon money, they gave him that much, because he was basically their star player, does everything Randle did, but can actually shoot from distance. Ino

Who had cap space still?? Plus no matter how gettable he was they would have waited till the end of the moratorium period. They would have waited till the end was 48 hours out so that they could've resigned him as soon as possible. Giving the Lakers on 48 hours instead of 7 days, and not tying up their own money for a week. So as of July 6th who has the cap space to give him a huge deal? You can disagree all you want but you'd be wrong. The market was low for everyone that was James, George or Paul. Too few teams had cap space because they all blew their loads 2 ears ago.

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

SPQR wrote:
Shep,

The whole Randle thing bothers me going way back.

Magic and Pelinka babbling from the start of the season about the future of the team talking about Ball, Kuzma and Ingram. But not about the player they didn't draft, Randle. Funny how that worked.

Then they start him on the bench behind a player who couldn't hold his jock on the court. I guess Luke and the FO were blind. Or they just wanted him to fade away then go away.

Then Randle plays so well in his limited minutes that he humiliated Walton into finally starting him and goes on to show he is not only the best player of the young touted future guys of the team but the best player on the whole team.

Who will start for us at point now, Rondo or Ball? Will they decide by seeing which one can make a shot first?

Does GS getting Cousins make it worse? Sure. But you know what, I'm glad they did. Magic and Pelinka deserve it. Let's see them go beat GS with all these great vets they signed.

All the Lakers had to do was get Lebron, take care of Randle by making him a priority, then wait a year for Leonard and fill out the ancillary players. And you keep all the young guys. That's how you have your cake and eat it too.

You know what else I hope happens, we play the Pelicans in the playoffs. Because besides Lebron who on that team will show the physicality and heart to try stop Randle from having his way? Ingram? Kuzma? One of the vets? I want to see them do it.

That will be interesting to watch. Especially for Magic and Pelinka.

James won't be able to guard Randle moving forward. Randle put in work on him. Think it would be funny to see New Orleans beat the Lakers in the playoffs. Would be the ultimate poetic justice for Magic and Pelinka. Like you said, they'd deserve it.

JamFan
votes: 6
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 955
Location: San Luis Obispo

So where was the Lakers offer for Boogie. I guess we could have signed him for 6 Mil. I guess we were to busy trying to trade for players we couldn't get. To busy signing Lance. To busy cutting players to create more cap space. To busy letting Julius walk. To Busy. The Warriors weren't to busy let a miracle fall right into their lap.

kkennon1
votes: 23
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14354
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif

JamFan wrote:
So where was the Lakers offer for Boogie. I guess we could have signed him for 6 Mil. I guess we were to busy trying to trade for players we couldn't get. To busy signing Lance. To busy cutting players to create more cap space. To busy letting Julius walk. To Busy. The Warriors weren't to busy let a miracle fall right into their lap.

Just heard Cousins didn't get any offers, not even from Pels. He had his agent call GS and say he'd play for vet min. Wow!! Guess that injury really scared teams away.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

SPQR wrote:
Shep,

The whole Randle thing bothers me going way back.

Is anyone surprised Randle said get lost? The Lakers made their attitude towards him perfectly clear and Randle exchanged the love as anyone would.

Rondo, CP3 and the others are nothing, you can replace all of them as many teams have. But man we needed to get them done first. Let's see if any of them provide what Randle did. I'll place a big fat bet on that right now.

Who will start for us at point now, Rondo or Ball? Will they decide by seeing which one can make a shot first?

Does GS getting Cousins make it worse? Sure. But you know what, I'm glad they did. Magic and Pelinka deserve it. Let's see them go beat GS with all these great vets they signed.

All the Lakers had to do was get Lebron, take care of Randle by making him a priority, then wait a year for Leonard and fill out the ancillary players. And you keep all the young guys. That's how you have your cake and eat it too.

You know what else I hope happens, we play the Pelicans in the playoffs. Because besides Lebron who on that team will show the physicality and heart to try stop Randle from having his way? Ingram? Kuzma? One of the vets? I want to see them do it.

That will be interesting to watch. Especially for Magic and Pelinka.

I agree with you. But in fact I think Maginka only drafted Ball so far. Ingram and Hart were also from the former regime. No?

ralppcobarde
votes: 28
LNS HOF Bronze
Age: 25
Posts: 6183

rp.gif

JJCali wrote:
James won't be able to guard Randle moving forward. Randle put in work on him. Think it would be funny to see New Orleans beat the Lakers in the playoffs. Would be the ultimate poetic justice for Magic and Pelinka. Like you said, they'd deserve it.

I don't get why fans escalate to this. So go ahead and transfer to Pelican team & board now.

I understand. But you don't have to be emotionally attached to any player. I want him back but he didn't want to be back anymore. He has family and he needs money which doesn't match what the Lakers are doing at this point.

I’m a laker fan still. So go ahead and i hope we beat your Pelicans in a playoffs. I dont want to get to any debate on this who are against on my team. You can simply push off the ignore button if you want. FREELY. Lol

Magic & Rob arent giving their fans due enough.but Jim Buss couldnt make a single move to what Rob & Magic is doing now. They are drafting marvelous & i believe they got another steal in the draft with Wagner & others as well .So and so forth. They made this team play defense,share the rock & play the game the right way. With an inviting culture; which could elevate the young guys game immediately . Randle became what he is today when Magic & Rob where there. Theyve pushed him to his potential & make him work hard on every minute. And theyve been transparent and Hands on which are not the other 20-25 teams are so. And come on man, DLO,Clarkson & Nance didnt pan out in any teams. We stole picks from the Cavs & Nets and transformed them with Wagner & Kuzma. And Kuzma could be a key piece in getting Kawhi? Who wouldve thought that?

I hated the past FO because they dont know the lick what they are doing. But today, we have a competent FO& are dedicated to bring back this team to what it belongs. Today, i know there vision & how to build a team.

The culture is different and its fun again. And im always been a Lebron Hater & fan of Skip Bayless hating Bron.But Lebron is a laker now, so im rooting for my own damn team sake & will ride this FO till the end. The same team i ride with Ellington,Sacre,Xavier,Kelly as their starting lineup at one point.

lakersfan1909
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 31

JamFan wrote:
So where was the Lakers offer for Boogie. I guess we could have signed him for 6 Mil. I guess we were to busy trying to trade for players we couldn't get. To busy signing Lance. To busy cutting players to create more cap space. To busy letting Julius walk. To Busy. The Warriors weren't to busy let a miracle fall right into their lap.

Lakers surely would have offered him more than $5M. DMC is not getting on the court till Feb and gets an easy ring with GS .. he made a smart decision .. it has nothing to do with Lakers .. a report said his final two options were GS and Boston .. so obviously he is unable to get his max money because of his injury .. atleast he will give up money for the ring .. so Lakers are still not there ..

Ray
votes: 25
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1686
Location: Ray

This was a smart move by Cousins, go chase that ring since he wasn't getting his money this summer anyways due from injury. No team was giving him good money, so if you are not getting paid, you should at least have a chance to win a ring.

While this was a great move, I don't see a great fit. Cousins will want to shoot the ball, which means less shots for Durrant / Curry / Klay. I would much rather keep those shots in their hands then his if I had the option.

Esquire
votes: 0
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 53
Location: Chicago

JJCali wrote:
James won't be able to guard Randle moving forward. Randle put in work on him. Think it would be funny to see New Orleans beat the Lakers in the playoffs. Would be the ultimate poetic justice for Magic and Pelinka. Like you said, they'd deserve it.

It's sounds like you are a strong supporter of the Lakers....

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

lakersfan1909 wrote:
Lakers surely would have offered him more than $5M. DMC is not getting on the court till Feb and gets an easy ring with GS .. he made a smart decision .. it has nothing to do with Lakers .. a report said his final two options were GS and Boston .. so obviously he is unable to get his max money because of his injury .. atleast he will give up money for the ring .. so Lakers are still not there ..

Did you not read earlier the fact that NO other team made a single offer to Cousins? Not us, not Boston, not nobody. Zero, Ziltch. He himself picked up the phone and called GS, and they answered. No one to blame but ourselves, and it may yet turn out for the best. Time will tell.

Angeluus
votes: 2
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 972

Shepherd wrote:
Did you not read earlier the fact that NO other team made a single offer to Cousins? Not us, not Boston, not nobody. Zero, Ziltch. He himself picked up the phone and called GS, and they answered. No one to blame but ourselves, and it may yet turn out for the best. Time will tell.

I would imagine it had something to do with his questionable recovery.

lakers_fan_1995
votes: 3
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2029
Location: Riverside

I still have faith in our FO and lebrons greatness. Screw the warriors and their super team. If we make some more moves and miraculously get Kawahi we have a chance. I do not care for what the analyst have to say or fans. You give lebron another superstar and we have a chance. I have faith

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Depends who it is. They're talking to KLove lol. I'm sure we'd all be very happy if HE came here? hahahahaha...so it could still go either way imo.

userpete1037
votes: 18
LNS HOF Platinum
Posts: 20286
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif

We don't need KLove. What are we building the Cavs 2.0....

MAGICLAKEZ
votes: 70
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16777
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif


Repped High Quality Post

ralppcobarde wrote:
I don't get why fans escalate to this. So go ahead and transfer to Pelican team & board now.

I understand. But you don't have to be emotionally attached to any player. I want him back but he didn't want to be back anymore. He has family and he needs money which doesn't match what the Lakers are doing at this point.

I’m a laker fan still. So go ahead and i hope we beat your Pelicans in a playoffs. I don't want to get to any debate on this who are against on my team. You can simply push off the ignore button if you want. FREELY. Lol

Magic & Rob aren't giving their fans due enough.but Jim Buss could not make a single move to what Rob & Magic is doing now. They are drafting marvelous & i believe they got another steal in the draft with Wagner & others as well .So and so forth. They made this team play defense,share the rock & play the game the right way. With an inviting culture; which could elevate the young guys game immediately. Randle became what he is today when Magic & Rob where there.

I hated the past FO because they don't know the lick what they are doing. But today, we have a competent FO& are dedicated to bring back this team to what it belongs. Today, i know there vision & how to build a team.

The culture is different and its fun again. And I'm always been a Lebron Hater & fan of Skip Bayless hating Bron.But Lebron is a laker now, so I'm rooting for my own damn team sake & will ride this FO till the end. The same team i ride with Ellington,Sacre,Xavier,Kelly as their starting lineup at one point.

You have to give this front office the benefit of the doubt. No two ways about it. Yes I would have liked them to have handled the Randle situation better. I didn’t like how they gave up on him especially since he was arguably the best out of the core. With that being said, we put up with the nonsense of the previous regime through eternity, being patient for a couple of seasons with the current FO is the least we can do.

This current roster is not even a finished product, it is a work in progress. There are a couple of other moves which I foresee down the line. It will be premature to keep critiquing them for an unfinished product. They have a vision, let’s give them a chance to execute the same. The pitchforks will be out in a few years anyways..lol. Let’s enjoy the ride meanwhile with the greatest player on our ranks. We have the sole bragging rights in the league in that regards.

We landed the greatest player on the planet. Players have again started viewing us an attractive destination due to a relatively stable front office and a respectable product on the floor. The swagger is back in tinsel town after being the laughing stock of the league all these years.

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

Shepherd wrote:
I agree with you. But in fact I think Maginka only drafted Ball so far. Ingram and Hart were also from the former regime. No?

No. Considering Hart was a rookie, he was clearly draft by the current front office.

JJCali
votes: 22
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8544

us.gif

ralppcobarde wrote:
I don't get why fans escalate to this. So go ahead and transfer to Pelican team & board now.

I understand. But you don't have to be emotionally attached to any player. I want him back but he didn't want to be back anymore. He has family and he needs money which doesn't match what the Lakers are doing at this point.

I’m a laker fan still. So go ahead and i hope we beat your Pelicans in a playoffs. I don't want to get to any debate on this who are against on my team. You can simply push off the ignore button if you want. FREELY. Lol

Magic & Rob aren't giving their fans due enough.but Jim Buss could not make a single move to what Rob & Magic is doing now. They are drafting marvelous & i believe they got another steal in the draft with Wagner & others as well .So and so forth. They made this team play defense,share the rock & play the game the right way. With an inviting culture; which could elevate the young guys game immediately. Randle became what he is today when Magic & Rob where there. Theyve pushed him to his potential & make him work hard on every minute. And theyve been transparent and Hands on which are not the other 20-25 teams are so. And come on man, DLO,Clarkson & Nance didn't pan out in any teams. We stole picks from the Cavs & Nets and transformed them with Wagner & Kuzma. And Kuzma could be a key piece in getting Kawhi? Who wouldve thought that?

I don't get why fans have blind loyalty.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

JJCali wrote:
No. Considering Hart was a rookie, he was clearly draft by the current front office.

I stand corrected. But not Inram nor Kuzma nor Zubak etc I presume?


Options Quick Reply: RE: DeMarcus Cousins Coming to Lakers?
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!