Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs Game Day 2018-01-11 (P. 3)

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Lakers Game Day
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
Axle
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 13863
Location: Axle
votes: 68

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
KCP is trash man. He is really a mediocre shooter.

Is there any player you like. Maybe you just don't like any laker player.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55

kkennon1 wrote:
Lol, you read my mind. Waiting for Lavar to say this was all because of him. Lol

Did you notice how the game changed when that silly Luke put Ball back in the game?

Ennis was garbage in the 4th quarter and the lead was cut to 2.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14898
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
He’s ordered the banana boat in the Bahamas. Lol

Lol!!!!


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55

Chuck is really a loser. Lousy fugger. Baseless hating. Surprised to see Shaq also laughing like a pilsbury boy instead of standing by the franchise which awarded him a statue. Pathetic hating by the tnt crew.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14898
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Chuck is really a loser. Lousy fugger. Baseless hating. Surprised to see Shaq also laughing like a pilsbury boy instead of standing by the franchise which awarded him a statue. Pathetic hating by the TNT crew.

If the Spurs had won they would've been talking about how they beat us without Khawi. How a 40yr old Manu took us to the wood shed. Straight lames. All of them. Just can't give credit where credit is due. Not even a mention of Zo's improvement.. .


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55

userpete1037 wrote:
If the Spurs had won they would've been talking about how they beat us without Khawi. How a 40yr old Manu took us to the wood shed. Straight lames. All of them. Just can't give credit where credit is due. Not even a mention of Zo's improvement.. .

Do you know Chuck is still salty till this day cause he almost got traded to the lakers from 76’ers but landed in Phoenix instead.

Lakers changed their mind at the 11th hour. Lmao.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 10663
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 17

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Did you notice how the game changed when that silly Luke put Ball back in the game?

Ennis was garbage in the 4th quarter and the lead was cut to 2.

I'm waiting for the people that said trade Zo after Lavar's comments to come forward. Lmao !!!


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 10663
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 17

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
KCP is trash man. He is really a mediocre shooter.

There was a reason Detroit didn't sign him. Lol


TimmyDoe
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 925
votes: 13

kkennon1 wrote:
I'm waiting for the people that said trade Zo after Lavar's comments to come forward. Lmao !!!

There were people who were serious about that? Dude is on triple double watch every game as a rookie without any ridiculous physical advantages over his competition in an undeveloped system with selfish teammates, and he makes it work. Off court drama stays where it’s at, off the court.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55

kkennon1 wrote:
I'm waiting for the people that said trade Zo after Lavar's comments to come forward. Lmao !!!

They won’t. Lol.

Also those who wanted Fox. Can you imagine those who wanted Fox!!! And Josh fkn Jackson.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55

kkennon1 wrote:
There was a reason Detroit didn't sign him. Lol

I’m beginning to see that. Lol. But his defense is helping us. He needs to be given a specific role and not used as a focal point on offense.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11994
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 55


ralppcobarde
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5598

rp.gif
votes: 26

Got to give this game to KCP, Lance & Ingram. they've played well offensively & defensively.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14898
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:
Do you know Chuck is still salty till this day cause he almost got traded to the lakers from 76’ers but landed in Phoenix instead.

Lakers changed their mind at the 11th hour. Lmao.

You hit the nail on the head. That was the James Worthy trade that din't happen.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14898
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

kkennon1 wrote:
I'm waiting for the people that said trade Zo after Lavar's comments to come forward. Lmao !!!

ROTFL!!!!!....They won't. Unless you're Michael Rapaport.


userpete1037
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14898
Location: Kobe, Kalifornia
us.gif
votes: 18

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

But said the Clips and Kings was a good game....smh.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11213
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 39

userpete1037 wrote:
If the Spurs had won they would've been talking about how they beat us without Khawi. How a 40yr old Manu took us to the wood shed. Straight lames. All of them. Just can't give credit where credit is due. Not even a mention of Zo's improvement.. .

Can only beat what you are playing that night. Every team has injuries. I don't mind the TNT crew being negative, it is the opposite of what we generally hear from the homers on Spectrum. Wish I could find a station which is neutral lol.


WatchTheSkyFall24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6133

us.gif
votes: 22

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

As much as I love the TNT crew, Chuck is a certified Laker Hater. He also hates on Lonzo because he really dislikes Lavar.


Dave
Site Admin
Posts: 4833

us.gif
votes: 43

What a show! Really good intensity on D to start the game, and that set the pace. Hands were very active and lots of energy on the rebounding end. Larry was big time, & what a difference maker Lonzo hitting 3's like that.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 10663
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 17


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 10663
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 17

Tempy wrote:
According to basketball reference with filter set to guards. He is second in rebounds. 6th in assists, 11th in steals (0.5 steals per game away from 1st place) and 3rd in blocks. Simply saying top 10 doesn't do him justice really.

He falls apart when you start looking at shooting or advanced stats though lol.


Tempy
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11213
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif
votes: 39

kkennon1 wrote:

Yeah but his player efficiency is 12.3 where the league average is 15.

His true shooting % is a measly 43.9%

I'm not trying to sh1t on him, imo he takes too many 3's (48.7% of his shots are 3's), and his free throw shooting is terrible, even DeAndre Jordan, Ben Simmons, and Drummond are shooting better at the line, lol. Just stating the obvious that his shooting woes are very real. Rondo was able to make a career for himself, there is absolutely no doubt that Lonzo can't do the same.


kkennon1
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 10663
Location: Phoenix, AZ
us.gif
votes: 17

Tempy wrote:
Yeah but his player efficiency is 12.3 where the league average is 15.

His true shooting % is a measly 43.9%

I'm not trying to sh1t on him, imo he takes too many 3's (48.7% of his shots are 3's), and his free throw shooting is terrible, even DeAndre Jordan, Ben Simmons, and Drummond are shooting better at the line, lol. Just stating the obvious that his shooting woes are very real. Rondo was able to make a career for himself, there is absolutely no doubt that Lonzo can't do the same.

Oh I know, but his shooting has also really improved in last 11 games, so hopefully those shooting % is closer to what he'll become. Fingers crossed!!! Lol


Options Quick Reply: RE: Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs Game Day 2018-01-11
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!