My Acting Headshots

Lakers Forum » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Author Search This Topic:
 
ameth
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555

I only have one headshot kind of ready. She wants to resize the image and I stated I'd post them here earlier. So tell me what you guys think? I'll place in more that she took that day which she is in the process of editting now.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Were you drunk when you made this thread?

ameth
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555

GhostNugget wrote:
Were you drunk when you made this thread?

This is the everything else forum, is it not? Is this against the rules? Nay, I think not. One person wished me well here on this site. I said I would post my headshots here and ask those what they think. I have one and will pour in the rest when I receive them. I asked what you and the rest of the LTB members what you thought of it because it will give me an idea what casting directors might think.

So now I have two questions? What do you think of it and were you drunk when you replied?

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA


ameth wrote:
This is the everything else forum, is it not? Is this against the rules? Nay, I think not. One person wished me well here on this site. I said I would post my headshots here and ask those what they think. I have one and will pour in the rest when I receive them. I asked what you and the rest of the LTB members what you thought of it because it will give me an idea what casting directors might think.

So now I have two questions? What do you think of it and were you drunk when you replied?

No I wasn't drunk, I rarely drink as it is.

I think it looks great and like a professional headshot. I have seen way worse. Like someone standing in their bedroom with their shirt off and using it as a headshot.

I think you look jewish which is great because the whole industry is jewish.

This particular headshot made me think comedian so just by this one headshot I would think you are going for comedies.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Ameth,

Its a nice headshot. Not everyone looks like Brad Pitt. There are tons of great actors out there who look like everyman, including Phillip Seymor Hoffman who won the Oscar playing Truman Capote and is in my book the best actor alive. He can play ANYTHING and make you believe it. Its a hard business to crack, but if you have talent and a lot of luck, we may see you on the silver screen someday. That would be great.

Good luck in your venture!

Nugget,

Cool it with the Jewish profiles and stereotypes. People look all kinds of ways regardless of background. You almost sound like some N*zi profiler saying Ameth looks jewish and that Jews run the movie industry. They used to make pictures of what they thought Jews looked like and would distribute them showing their characteristics. And that kind of stuff still goes on today, with racists. This is an official warning.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Ameth,

Its a nice headshot. Not everyone looks like Brad Pitt. There are tons of great actors out there who look like everyman, including Phillip Seymor Hoffman who won the Oscar playing Truman Capote and is in my book the best actor alive. He can play ANYTHING and make you believe it. Its a hard business to crack, but if you have talent and a lot of luck, we may see you on the silver screen someday. That would be great.

Good luck in your venture!

Nugget,

Cool it with the Jewish profiles and stereotypes. People look all kinds of ways regardless of background. You almost sound like some N*zi profiler saying Ameth looks jewish and that Jews run the movie industry. They used to make pictures of what they thought Jews looked like and would distribute them showing their characteristics. And that kind of stuff still goes on today, with racists. This is an official warning.

Yes, there is still propaganda today.

I give the guy a compliment and get a warning. wow.

I guess every time, which is almost daily, someone asks me if I'm Armenian I should get upset because I'm not.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

A compliment is saying, "Hey great head shot. It looks good. Keep it up. Hope it works for you."

Not, you look Jewish, like the Jews who run the entertainment industry.

You better learn what a compliment is and what is racist and racial profiling.

If you don't understand why what you said can be viewed as racist and insensitive, rightfully, by many people, you got a lot to learn about that topic as well as history.

The warning stands. Use some common sense and don't do that again.

ameth
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555

I have Jewish heritage and was born Jewish but I choose atheism. There are a lot of Jewish people in the industry, but there are plenty of Christians too. Anyway, thanks for the compliments and I know I'm a character actor. I've never been labeled as a leading man. One of my favorite actors if he were starting out today would be labeled as a character actor and that's Dustin Hoffman.

I know where I'm going to be placed. So hopefully I'll be able to break those barriers one day. For now, I'm gonna get character actor roles.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
A compliment is saying, "Hey great head shot. It looks good. Keep it up. Hope it works for you."

Not, you look Jewish, like the Jews who run the entertainment industry.

You better learn what a compliment is and what is racist and racial profiling.

If you don't understand why what you said can be viewed as racist and insensitive, rightfully, by many people, you got a lot to learn about that topic as well as history.

The warning stands. Use some common sense and don't do that again.

I'm happy you didn't use quotes but your post still made me feel you put words in my mouth.

Its like you look at an Indian and know they're Indian.

That industry more than others is pure networking and being Jewish gives a slight upper hand in the industry. I was in that industry myself and can say that from first hand experience.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Quote:

I think you look jewish which is great because the whole industry is jewish.

I didn't have to put words in your mouth. You put em there. Hopefully we understand each other. And that is it.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

ameth wrote:
I have Jewish heritage and was born Jewish but I choose atheism. There are a lot of Jewish people in the industry, but there are plenty of Christians too. Anyway, thanks for the compliments and I know I'm a character actor. I've never been labeled as a leading man. One of my favorite actors if he were starting out today would be labeled as a character actor and that's Dustin Hoffman.

I know where I'm going to be placed. So hopefully I'll be able to break those barriers one day. For now, I'm gonna get character actor roles.

Its very easy to fall into a niche and be type casted. When the opportunity comes take it and run. Who would of thought Liam Neeson would be such a bad a** action hero guy. But now he gets type casted for that role, lol. I guess he doesn't care since he hit that 20 million dollar per role mark now. He signed on for Taken 3 and is getting 20 mill.

There is also that actor that stars next to Ashton Kucher in "Jobs." I only saw that guy in comedys but now he got a Drama gig.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
I didn't have to put words in your mouth. You put em there. Hopefully we understand each other. And that is it.

The difference is you said "like the Jews who run the entertainment industry." I never said that nor called anyone a Jew.

I said "you look Jewish."

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Nugget,

That Is fine. Like I said, don't make comments like that again. I don't know if you meant any malice or prejudice with those remarks, and I like to think you didn't, but you are stereo typing, using the language of stereo type, in a way that is not smart, not nice and in a way many would find offensive. That Is not going on here. End of story.

I can't be more clear. The rest is up to you.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif


Repped High Quality Post
Have to agree with Ghost on this one SP. Sort of. Bit of an over reaction really. Had the b i z been predominantly French and he said hey you look French and that should help c o z the industry is mostly French, would anyone have objected? (hate this new spelling thing btw) Somehow these days saying simple truths, if it involves a certain ethnic group or other (there's more than 1) it's seen as racist. I don't agree with it. It smells of political correctness, but that's me. If I was going to object, as a mod, to anything written it simply would have been the tone in the 'are you drunk' question. That would have been fair enough. Although I thought it was kinda funny. As to the head shot. Whenever anyone sees a photo of anyone, esp of the sort this is, they will decide certain things for themselves, I believe as intended, whether they say it or not. That's what pple do. It helps us compartamentalize what we're seeing. It isn't n e c c� a bad thing b t w. For example had he been a pretty blonde girl we'd have all thought, oh she's a pretty blond, should go far in show biz. And who would have disagreed? Agents and casting pple will say the same thing btw. Oh he's this and that. Good to go. That's how it works. If he'd been black everyone, if they thought it or said in print, might think or say, oh I was surprised, I didn't realize you were black. Would it have been bad? Black is not a bad word, nor is jewish. If he'd looked like an eskimo pple would have said, oh interesting, he's an eskimo. And had the business been largely run by....

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Ok I've reconsidered my pic comment. Not that I know s h i t about such things. But since you asked, I'd personally rather see a different background to a block wall. Otherwise you look good. Not sure you really want to take advice from a bunch of macho sports guys tho lol. Other comment, and no offense, you look fine, but I think you could be more secondary leading man material if you lost just a bit of weight and hit the gym. Never hurts to be toned in Hollyweird either. But depends on your goals. And I may be completely wrong Wink

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Tony,

I don't think Nugget meant anything racist by that remark. I hope not, anyway.

As to your French comparison, forget it. Jewish physical stereotypes have been used for thousands of years for a very negative reason...often ending up in pogroms that disenfranchised and killed Jewish people. And of course, it was a massive part of the propaganda campaign for the Third Reich when they used that kind of crap to build hostility in their country and ended up killing off 6 million Jews in Europe. You know, "This is what a vermin Jew looks like."

It also harkens back to that old N8zi propaganda, "They control all the businesses and money," IE, this time they control Hollywood so if you look Jewish, you can get a job there.

So the thing is this, because of that long, murderous history, and the stereotypes that were used in that history, its not a stereotype that will be on here. I don't care if you or Nugget think its being politically correct or not. If either of you really knew that long, long history, then you know why it can't happen here. In fact, if do know that history, Nugget would not have said that nor would you be on here crying PC so I assume neither of you really do.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Tony,

I don't think Nugget meant anything racist by that remark. I hope not, anyway.

As to your French comparison, forget it. Jewish physical stereotypes have been used for thousands of years for a very negative reason...often ending up in pogroms that disenfranchised and killed Jewish people. And of course, it was a massive part of the propaganda campaign for the Third Reich when they used that kind of crap to build hostility in their country and ended up killing off 6 million Jews in Europe. You know, "This is what a vermin Jew looks like."

So the thing is this, because of that long, murderous history, its not a stereotype that will be on here. I don't care if you or Nugget think its being politically correct or not. If you know history, then you know why it can't happen here. In fact, if do know that history, Nugget would not have said that nor would you be on here crying PC so I assume neither of you really do.

So stereotyping other types of people is aloud on this site? We are only protecting one group of people but not others? Lets also protect the African-Americans because of slavery. Lets protect all women because they use to not have the right to vote. But if you are a non Jewish looking white male take a swing at them. They are all assholes! You watch Made Men right? They are all sexually harassing assholes.

Did anyone else notice this guys banner? It involves a 300lb cat KILLING A HUMAN. I bet that human is a non jewish looking white male.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

GhostNugget wrote:
So stereotyping other types of people is aloud on this site? We are only protecting one group of people but not others? Lets also protect the African-Americans because of slavery. Lets protect all women because they use to not have the right to vote. But if you are a non Jewish looking white male take a swing at them. They are all assholes! You watch Made Men right? They are all sexually harassing assholes.

Did anyone else notice this guys banner? It involves a 300lb cat KILLING A HUMAN. I bet that human is a non jewish looking white male.

Nugget,

No, that kind of stereotyping that you traffic in is not allowed here. Not for any race.

Furthermore here is a promise to you, since you want to continue this: If you do another racial sterotype here, Ill ban you so fast, you will think a 300 pound cat pounced on you.

Got it?

Don't believe me? go right ahead and throw up another stereotype right here on your next post. Go ahead, do right now, on your next post and lets just see how that shakes down for you.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Wow...in a way, no one is wrong here, to some degree everyone is right. However it's clearly spiraling now...as it always does when someone perceives racism. Best let it go now y'all. I don't suppose anyone meant anything bad. Let's get back to commenting on the photo in some helpful way for this guy. Or move on to another thread....

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Nugget,

No, that kind of stereotyping that you traffic in is not allowed here. Not for any race.

Furthermore here is a promise to you, since you want to continue this: If you do another racial sterotype here, Ill ban you so fast, you will think a 300 pound cat pounced on you.

Got it?

Don't believe me? go right ahead and throw up another stereotype right here on your next post. Go ahead, do right now, on your next post and lets just see how that shakes down for you.

You can say I stereotyped but that is no worse than violence and bullying which you have now done.

Let alone, egging on another poster is not the type of leader a moderator should be.

I recommend you change your banner because if you get on a poster for stereotyping, violence is no worse, a 300lb cat killing and eating a human is not a good look for you.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

GhostNugget wrote:
You can say I stereotyped but that is no worse than violence and bullying which you have now done.

Let alone, egging on another poster is not the type of leader a moderator should be.

I recommend you change your banner because if you get on a poster for stereotyping, violence is no worse, a 300lb cat killing and eating a human is not a good look for you.

Nugget,

Forget the sob story and crying. You did a stereotype that you shouldn't. I said to stop. I didn't bullly you. I explained why you can't write the stuff you did. You got pissed. You decided to continue on with me. Since you did, since you still tried to defend the indefensible, I flat out told you, do it again and you're gone. No bullying. Just a fact since you don't seem to want to own up to what you did and you want to cry and complain and defend it.

And I mean it. You have been fairly warned. Do it again and it will be bye bye, Nugget time because you decided not to stop doing it even after you were warned.

And thats all there is to it.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Nugget,

Forget the sob story and crying. You did a stereotype that you shouldn't. I said to stop. I didn't bullly you. I explained why you can't write the stuff you did. You got pissed. You decided to continue on with me. Since you did, since you still tried to defend the indefensible, I flat out told you, do it again and you're gone. No bullying. Just a fact since you don't seem to want to own up to what you did and you want to cry and complain and defend it.

And I mean it. You have been fairly warned. Do it again and it will be bye bye, Nugget time.

And that is all there is to it. Understand? I hope you do.

Crying? No. Pissed? No.

"You decided to continue on with me. Since you did, since you still tried to defend the indefensible, I flat out told you, do it again and you're gone."

So you're the one that is pissed. Only because I continue posting, in a non stereotyping way, that is why you are threatening me now. Pushing moderator power around.

Like SPQR stated, who is/was in the industry like myself, what was said earlier in the thread is a positive thing.

I also stated earlier I do not appreciate you putting words in my mouth. You continue to state history like what was said was a negative thing. When I said, "which is a good thing..."

I like how you have no answer for the egging on along with the violence in your banner.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania
Nugget, Once again, I'm not putting words in your mouth. You put em there. If you don't know who used the exact type Jewish stereotyping, throughout history, you know, "This is what a Jew looks like," or "This is how you can tell a Jew," or "These are Jewish characteristics", and why and how they used this kind of crap, then I would suggest instead of thinking about your next avatar or song you like, try learn some history. Then you will understand why what you said won't wash here and can't be done. You then doubled down on your Jewish profiling in not one but two ways, you say, oh, its good you look that way because it will help you get a job, once again feeding into two more Jewish stereotypes, one: Jews run Hollywood, and two, Jews will take care of other Jews. You are the conductor, running a big, long, fat train of Jewish stereotypes, car after car, usually propigated by anti semites, over many years. And if you don't know that, then once again, maybe its high time you educate yourself and stop worrying about the next reality show you love. That kind of CRAP, that kind of anti semetic, anti Jewish stereotype might cut with you, your family, your friends, but it ain't gonna go here on this public forum, got it, Nugget? And you know what? I am the mod. And Dave's rules, the maker and admin of this site, back me up. He put those rules up for a damn good reason. So everyone can feel comfortable and nobody can be insulted or stereotyped by sex, race, religion or anything else that is used to hurt deeply or even to insinuate things. And if you are too prejudiced, or just too uneducated to understand what....

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

holy crap lol...

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Nugget,

So the bottom line is this, your gonna do what I say pertaining to that kind of talk and stereotyping. Because that is the reality you will have to deal with here. The reality I'm giving you about this. And you know what, Nugget, I don't really care how much you try whine, cry, complain or couch what you said. It doesn't matter to me at all. You understand what I told you, all you gotta do is follow that rule and we won't have a problem and this will be done for good.

But see, I'm not giving you a choice. Your gonna do it, or you know what's next.

It's sickening how much this is about power and control for you. Your last 3 posts reek of it.

As a admin, a leader of this site, you could do many different things like stop posting on this thread, you could lock the thread or have Dave intervene. Because I never said I didn't understand what you are saying. You put words in my mouth and assume many different things.

But you MUST have the last word and make sure everyone knows you are a admin and have power over others.

A characteristic of a certain type of criminal.

"But see, I'm not giving you a choice. Your gonna do it"

That's one power hungry dude that wants to throw himself on top of others.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

I'm betting Ameth, who's fairly new to LTB, didn't see this coming lol

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

GhostNugget wrote:
It's sickening how much this is about power and control for you. Your last 3 posts reek of it.

As a admin, a leader of this site, you could do many different things like stop posting on this thread, you could lock the thread or have Dave intervene. Because I never said I didn't understand what you are saying. You put words in my mouth and assume many different things.

But you MUST have the last word and make sure everyone knows you are a admin and have power over others.

A characteristic of a certain type of criminal.

"But see, I'm not giving you a choice. Your gonna do it"

That's one power hungry dude that wants to throw himself on top of others.

Nugget,

Well, I guess I will say this, If I am a power hungry criminal, I'm one your gonna have to live with, lol. Or, if you have the courage of your convictions and also want to find a place where you can post racist garbage, you can always leave.

I would also rather be power hungry, than someone throwing out racist stereotypical garbage here, like you were, saying someone looks jewish, and then saying it will help them in hollywood, because well, we all know they run hollywood, and because we all know Jews help each other out. You know, those Jews. You know, that kind of base, racist crap that has been coming out of the mouths of anti semites forever, which was the only meaning one could get from your remarks no matter how you tried to defend it. Im sure its not your first time.

Oh and guess what Nugget, its something you won't be doing any more, at least on this forum. Smile

See how nice it will work out for everyone when power hungry criminal meets racist? Something gotta give. And in this case, its you, the racist!!

Finally Nugget, lets be clear about all this, so you cant desemble and call me names out for no reason. I came to this thread and warned you not to do what you were doing because of the racist nature of your comments. If you had not posted those kinds of comment, I would not have addressed your post at all. And if you had not kept defending that crap you put up, this would have ended quickly, with that warning. But you wanted to keep on going so I obliged you. So much for the power hunger.

Second, now that you know why the so called power hungery mod warned you and made himself clear after you kept defending your racist remarks, not for any other reasons, let me ask you this:

Why did you post those racist remarks? And why do you keep defending them? Do you still think they are OK? You still don't see the problems with them?

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Why did you post those racist remarks? And why do you keep defending them? Do you still think they are OK? You still don't see the problems with them?

I never posted racist remarks. Like I keep stating you put words in my mouth. I never called anyone a Jew like you have, "...those Jews." Which is stated in your post above. I defended them because they were not racist but stating an observation in which I was 50% correct on. I was also stating from first hand experience in which that experience was also confirmed by Shepard and his own experiences. Yes, the remarks are okay because there not racist. I get called Armenian almost daily, in which I'm not, I never felt hurt by the comments even once. I see the problem that some people are more sensitive than others and or power hungry.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Unfortunately in this country, far more than any other I've been in, and I've been in quite a few, it has become accepted and the norm for certain groups to be able to use common terms for themselves, but for no one else to be able to do so. Lest it be seen as inappropriate, or even racist for some reason. To me it's all context. The raw use of common and grammatically correct words should be ok for all. But here, by public and media and official decree, unfortunately it is not. We can embrace that if we agree with it, some will, or we can dislike it if we don't. But it is unavoidable in an open public forum now in the US to waver from outstanding and commonplace public opinion.

I do think if someone's remarks are misconstrued, according to the issuer, as racist, and the speaker comes back to state emphatically they were not meant as such, then we probably ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. In any case it didn't seem like there was anything particularly overt there, shall we say.��

So perhaps we can now agree that everything that need be said about this has been said. Both sides had their say, trying to clear it up, and making rules and personal feelings clear as well. But guys, I think we've all gotten the point by now lol.

Why don't we just park this thing and move on...

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Shepherd wrote:
So perhaps we can now agree that everything that need be said about this has been said. Both sides had their say, trying to clear it up, and making rules and personal feelings clear as well. But guys, I think we've all gotten the point by now lol.

Why don't we just park this thing and move on...

We can move on. Miley Cyrus twerking at the VMA's is a bigger issue at hand anyways.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania
Nugget, You being called Armenian has nothing to do with this. This is on LTB. It also doesn't matter whether you feel hurt or not by being called Armenian. What you experience in life has nothing to do with LTB, nor how you react to it in life. It does not give you license to say things like that here. Ill go over one last time why I warned you and why what you said can't fly here. First off, you said, "You look Jewish." What does a Jew look like? People from all backgrounds look all kinds of ways. That stuff, "You (or they) look Jewish" is a stereotype, often used by anti semites. The fact is, anti semites, including N*zis, always took that line on people. "You look Jewish," using physical charactersistics of people to identify Jewish people, and not for anything good, but always in a pejorative way. Second, "Looking Jewish will help you in Hollywood." Why is that? Once again, there is only reasonable explanation for your remarks: One, Jews run Hollywood and two, Jews take care of each other. There is no other reason for you to say what you did, unless you believed and meant both those ideas. Those ideas you expressed, those EXACT ideas, have been used and stated by anti semites to attack Jewish people. Its a fact. Now I know some may find no problem with what you said. Tony is obviously one of them. And I can see you don't either. But the problem is, others, and rightfully so, could find them very offensive for the reasons I expressed. So because of that, I can't let those remarks slide. I hope you can understand why that is. I don't mean to hound you, I would have posted a warning for anyone who posted the remarks you did. I can....

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Gotta be honest SPQR, much as I respect you, I think you're really going overboard here. IMO. The guy has said he didn't mean anything by it. I'm sure he's learned his lesson and now you guys are just trading barbs for no good reason. Let it go man.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Shepard,

I let it go a good while back. Then you came along and brought Nugget back.

I have explained to Nugget, very carefully, why the thoughts expressed on that post can't be let go. Maybe Nugget didn't mean racist things, then Nugget is kind of oblivious to how those exact phrases are used to attack Jewish people. But either way, no matter Nuggets intent or feelings, those expressed ideas can't be put up here without response. My explaination can also apply to you or anyone else here reading this thread.

Now, Tony, since you started this whole thing up again, after it was over, how about we all, including you, end it for good? As far as Im concerned, this matter is over.

Shepherd
votes: 55
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 11041

ez.gif

Suits me sir, but I wasn't starting anything again lol. Just trying to conclude it, like you. So let's consider it done...

BiggestLakersFan
votes: 21
Laker GM
Posts: 2679

us.gif

I would have to agree with Shepherd, i don't think there was any ill will on Ghosts part and he has clearly indicated so on his follow up posts as well. I think you are over reacting here a bit IMHO.

GhostNugget
votes: 18
Laker GM
Age: 32
Posts: 4087
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

SPQR wrote:
Shepard,

I let it go a good while back. Then you came along and brought Nugget back.

I have explained to Nugget, very carefully, why the thoughts expressed on that post can't be let go. Maybe Nugget didn't mean racist things, then Nugget is kind of oblivious to how those exact phrases are used to attack Jewish people. But either way, no matter Nuggets intent or feelings, those expressed ideas can't be put up here without response. My explanation can also apply to you or anyone else here reading this thread.

Now, Tony, since you started this whole thing up again, after it was over, how about we all, including you, end it for good? As far as I'm concerned, this matter is over.

Haha he claims he let it go at one point, lol, but ONLY because of Shepard's doing came back.

So far no one has sided with SPQR. Conductor of a train loosing power and going out of control.

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

GhostNugget wrote:
Haha he claims he let it go at one point, lol, but ONLY because of Shepard's doing came back.

So far no one has sided with SPQR. Conductor of a train losing power and going out of control.

Nugget,

Lol, you really don't like to let go, do you?

Anyway, here is the reality of it for you, nice and clear. Nobody has to side with me. The only person who has to side with me, about your racist remarks, is.....Me!!!

The only person here who can tell me Im wrong about the remarks you wrote and still defend, who can make me rescind that warning for those remarks is Dave. And since Im a fair, guy, Nugget, why don't contact Dave, let him read what you wrote. If he thinks they cannot be construed as racist, then Ill rescind the warning. And Ill do it with compunctions at all.

Anyway, unless Dave does say those remarks you made were fine, you have your strict marching orders, given to you, by um, guess who? ME!!!

And if you put up one more racist post, anywhere on LTB and I find out about it, you will be banned....by ME!!!

See how easy it is when nobody has to side with me?

Take care and please make sure to follow what I said. I am giving you a fair chance and full warning so you don't repeat that mistake with racist remarks and don't have to be banned.

Oh and one last thing, since you seemed to forgotten, as you claim the ability to know what Jews look like per your remarks to Ameth, tell me and everyone else here, Nugget, as I asked you before, what does the typical Jew look like? Describe the characteristics that mark them out as Jews as opposed to other types of people. What is it that stamps a Jew a Jew in your view?

Im curious.

Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5372

us.gif

This thread has been locked has it has deviated drastically from a discussion of an acting headshot.� Please keep in mind that�any further discussion of site rules & its enforcement must be done via private messaging as per the site rules.

ameth
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555


Dave wrote:
1)Learn to read the message that comes up.

2)Learn how to capitalize or learn how to add words to the custom dictionary. But that may be related to #1.

3)Stop trolling. As the site rules state, "if you have an issue with a moderator or the site itself, please feel free to PM the moderator or site admin about your problem. DO NOT troll (constantly berate, denigrate, or mock) the moderators or the site or you could be banned."

Thanks in advance- you have been warned.

Being warned because he dislikes an elitist program this website has implemented creates an image of a police state which is equal to fascism. What's next? Are you going to police his grammar too? If someone wishes to misspell words and improperly write than that is there choice and the ignorance shown from the writer is evident. Why must you police it and why must you warn people whom dislike it? What gets your jollies off when you enrage a mass of people rather than educating them?


Options Quick Reply: RE: My Acting Headshots
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!