Kobe Bryant's Facebook Page

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Search This Topic:
 
Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68
 

A whole lotta info here including surgery pictures...

https://www.facebook.com/Kobe


AyeDGAF
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6060
Location: Northridge, Los Angeles
rp.gif
votes: 7

umm.. i don't see the point of this thread? lol


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68

During the Summer with little to discuss, having a peek at the status of the team's superstar may bring some interest and information to the proceedings.

I don't see the point of your comment! If you have nothing to say, say nothing at all.... Smh


Zee
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 465
votes: 4

Yea maybe I should make three more threads.

1) kobes instegram page.

2) kobes twitter page.

3) kobes website.

lol


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68


Aye Zee, I know a little hole where you might enjoy playing! Why behave likes arses?

If it's funny or silly have at it though given the mostly clueless content of your posts, getting to the source of the information might be a wise choice.


Zee
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 465
votes: 4


Repped High Quality Post

Skyeword wrote:
Aye Zee, I know a little hole where you might enjoy playing!.

By little hole are you referring to your vagina.

My point was that was a ridicules thread just to post a link of kobes facebook page. Iike I said before would it be ok if we had four other threads about a link to kobes instagram, website, and twitter.

Your missing the point.


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68
Consider yourself blocked. Your disrespect is profound and your contributions are useless. All that you say is a reflection of yourself. You made no point other than passing judgment....twice! For the record, here's the logic. A FB page contains many stories and links from the source. To choose one photo regarding his injury only is interesting but not conclusive. A thread that references updated content, from the man himself rather than biased and generally inaccurate media, has value for those who do not need to be spoon fed. I neglect to recall that far too many people these....


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68

Kobe's surgery image......

It's hard to believe that he has spoken of coming back from surgery by the start of the season.


Dave
Site Admin
Posts: 5312

us.gif
votes: 45

I'd hate to have to ban long time members so please quit it with the personal attacks/trolling- appreciate it guys!


AChad92
Laker GM
Posts: 4776
votes: 13

Zee wrote:
By little hole are you referring to your vagina.

My point was that was a ridicules thread just to post a link of kobes facebook page. Iike I said before would it be ok if we had four other threads about a link to kobes instagram, website, and twitter.

Your missing the point.

Wow.. just wow. This is frowned upon.


Browns-a-Clown
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1908
Location: France
fr.gif
votes: 16

AChad92 wrote:

Wow.. just wow. This is frowned upon.

Which part???

He said several things, there.


AChad92
Laker GM
Posts: 4776
votes: 13

Browns-a-Clown wrote:
Which part???

He said several things, there.

Lol mainly the first part.


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68

I am being included in ban threats having stayed well within the forum boundaries? I've had enough..... I suggest that respect be added as a minimum requirement....


Zee
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 465
votes: 4

Skyeword wrote:
I am being included in ban threats having stayed well within the forum boundaries? I've had enough..... I suggest that respect be added as a minimum requirement....

Yes, I made a comment at first, about how posting a link to kobe's facebook page doesn't require a brand new thread.

But after that you called me an a$$ hole (arses), and suggested that you have a hole that I would be interested in lol. And your the one feeling disrespected, that is funny.


Browns-a-Clown
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1908
Location: France
fr.gif
votes: 16

AChad92 wrote:

Lol mainly the first part.

Do you mean the 'Vagina' part?


Browns-a-Clown
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1908
Location: France
fr.gif
votes: 16

And why always the heavy-handed threats of a 'Ban'?

Why can't 'Suspensions' be in the mix?

A ton of other forums utilize that particular method; to great results, might I add.


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68
In the process of assessing public protocol, the bad-word keyword approach is failing. LTB seems to be chock full of young, cocky people who talk to everyone as if they are 18 years old and disrespectful language is cool. It's not cool to me nor was it cool when I was 18.... Se la vie but being reprimanded for setting this behavior straight is an unfortunate side effect of a public forum. There is also misinterpretation. Dave ought not be the hall monitor so my suggestion would be less anonymity. The behavior carries on....


Browns-a-Clown
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1908
Location: France
fr.gif
votes: 16


^Good Call, Mr. Word.

Not to mention the uneven application of reprimands and penalties -- relative to the fact if someone is one of the 'in' guys, and good buddies with the higher-ups, or not.

But that's just human nature -- and to be expected anywhere, I guess.


Skyeword
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7525
Location: Atlanta
us.gif
votes: 68
Browns-a-Clown wrote:
^Good Call, Mr. Word. Not to mention the uneven application of reprimands and penalties -- relative to the fact if someone is one of the 'in' guys, and good buddies with the higher-ups, or not. But that's just human nature -- and to be expected anywhere, I guess.
I was already banned from this site once for asserting a stance against a seriously off putting member who antagonized for fun where I used a word on the ban list that would offend the conservative sort but in and of itself was perfectly suited for the explanation and argument. I choose to....


ralppcobarde
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6174

rp.gif
votes: 28

i just cannot understand some posters here. that i feel is disrespecting your thread. i don't know what they're coming from. i post a thread about gambling on Greg Oden but i was shocked i got negative 5 or something. this is an open forum, as soon as you are logged in. all members are entitled to his/her opinion and other members should be fully aware that one post should be respected and appreciated upon. the funny thing is, the one who posted above that this thread is no point like zee and ayedgaf, well their post is disrespectful and nonsense. im just stating the fact that to be respected upon, you have to earn it by respecting one post of its member of the site. its pretty sad to see that the site has become to this point, i joined 5 years ago, some knowledgeable and respected members are slowly disappearing that really made me joined this site. to much lesser degree, they are more appreciative to your ideas.which is flattering and enjoyable to post.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16629
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

^ Rapp, I fully agree with you. Forums are supposed to present fans with a platform to express their views/opinions and to promote healthy debates and exchanges while maintaining common sense decorum... Or so I thought. However, blatant violation of basic sensibilities and sensitivities are now a common occurrence and takes place with monotonous regularity. Rude, condescending remarks/retorts have now become the order of the day. Guess the BB season would provide some reprieve, a refreshing change of climate, perhaps.


AChad92
Laker GM
Posts: 4776
votes: 13

Browns-a-Clown wrote:
Do you mean the 'Vagina' part?

Yes. It's highly unnecessary.


MAGICLAKEZ
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 16629
Location: Los Angeles, California
us.gif
votes: 70

^ Umm.. if you mean unnecessary only in forums..then I agree.


zheck13
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2033
votes: 33


Repped High Quality Post
The main problem on this site stems from long time and longer time members who carry themselves with a sense of superiority and feel as if they can say and talk to other members any way they choose because they've been here longer. Nobody is going to let anybody demean them, their position or their opinions for the sake of not being banned. This is after all simply one of many Lakers forum and pays nobody's bills. There is a lot of talk about respect but in order to get respect you must first give....


Browns-a-Clown
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1908
Location: France
fr.gif
votes: 16

MAGICLAKEZ wrote:

^ Umm.. if you mean unnecessary only in forums..then I agree.

...And in the WNBA, as well.

Because without that Particular Device, they would cease to be women -- and therefore would be ineligible to play in that particular league. wink


Dave
Site Admin
Posts: 5312

us.gif
votes: 45

Since this topic has deviated into something completely related to the topic at hand (i.e. Kobe Bryant's Facebook), it has now been locked. Also I thought I was being kind in not handing out official rule violations warnings in lieu of "ban threats"- guess it wasn't being appreciated, lol. So there you go....


Dave
Site Admin
 Avatar
Posts: 5312

us.gif
votes: 45

test

  1. test1

  2. test2

  3. test3

asdfasfd

what the test

  • test1

  • test2

  • test3


Options Quick Reply: RE: Kobe Bryant's Facebook Page
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
  register
You are an anonymous user- or .'>
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!