Kobe Bryant Spotted Jogging

Lakers Forum » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Author Search This Topic:
 
BiggestLakersFan
votes: 21
Laker GM
Posts: 2679

us.gif

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ANDRESLANDIN24/status/346004699322920960/ph oto/1[/tweet]

dub4twenty
votes: 7
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1194

calif.gif

Lol. Were going to release tha mamba and gasol this upcoming season for a few more championship runs ....howard beter hide now.....he got a mark on him. Tha mamba will strike.

Kerwin
votes: 6
Laker GM
Posts: 4612

#CountOnKobe

jackle
votes: 4
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 194

I hope Kobe isn't pushing it too much.

honestly pau will tear dwight up in the post.

Kobe2481
votes: 1
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 191

And you Guys are talking about amnisty him and he's the reason why Howard is gone lol Howard is a joke couldn't handle it we need a true champion

AChad92
votes: 13
Laker GM
Posts: 4777

This is why he is arguably the GOAT

Dundie2k
votes: 2
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 946

Dwight is making Kobe work harder. Ha. Dwight is going to get f---ed up by the Mamba.

Kerwin
votes: 6
Laker GM
Posts: 4612

That's how u do it Kobe. But take care of your health, don't push yourself too much. Lol #FatherTime

NBAtruthwriter
votes: 10
Laker GM
Posts: 2511

Uh oh...LOLOL

steven18
votes: 11
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1746

us.gif

wow this guy just doesn't quit.....dwight, watch your back the mamba is coming after you

sevankb24
votes: 18
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5168

He needs to be careful though

dub4twenty
votes: 7
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1194

calif.gif

I agree with pau vs howard in tha post. PUa has a fluid paint game....and can hit his free throws....this might be a blessing in disguise. I have always lov pau even over bynum...bynum should have went for a rondo ..chris paul type player and left gasol at center. And we would have been continuing racking up them chMpionships

TheInfamous55
votes: 12
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1488

Is this pic real?

BaadMaster
votes: 98
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8627

dub4twenty wrote:
Lol. Were going to release tha mamba and gasol this upcoming season for a few more championship runs ....howard beter hide now.....he got a mark on him. Tha mamba will strike.

You can worry about taxes, you can worry that your rent will go up, but you don't have to worry that D12 will get any rings with Houston.

Remember, the Rockets barely made it to the playoffs and lagged behind the Lakers. Ya think Mr. Free Throw is worth that many games? No way, no how.

I am more worried that Jim Buss will keep all the TWC money and go old Donald Sterling on us, even in 2014.

KBLO-24_7
votes: 29
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1025

dub4twenty wrote:
I agree with pau vs howard in tha post. PUa has a fluid paint game....and can hit his free throws....this might be a blessing in disguise. I have always lov pau even over bynum...bynum should have went for a rondo ..chris paul type player and left gasol at center. And we would have been continuing racking up them chMpionships
bynum should have went for Melo in 11 so Melo could join Kobe, Pau, Lamar, Fish, and MWP

enjoythegame2
votes: 2
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 883

Good to see Kobe getting better ......hope he takes it easy .....step by step.......November may be realistic, we shall see

ArtJmnz
votes: 12
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 111
Location: Dominican Republic
dr.gif

Gotta love this guy's determination, that's why he became my all-time favorite Laker...

zheck13
votes: 33
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2033

Wow. That black mamba!

yeah, we know kobe, I want to kick his a $$ too but we ned you to take it easy.

# GOAT

msteen1
votes: 0
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 788

This picture is old, I think it's from 2010. http://stalkercelebrity.blogspot.com/2010/05/kobe-bryant-running-hunti ngton-beach.html

Skywalker18
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

I hope he's really jogging. That would be a pleasant milestone. I still tear up thinking about Kobe standing on that free throw line, red eyed and sunk two free throw

basketman
votes: 9
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 643

msteen1 wrote:
This picture is old, I think it's from 2010. http://stalkercelebrity.blogspot.com/2010/05/kobe-bryant-running-hunti ngton-beach.html

Thanks for the link.

Skyeword
votes: 68
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 7527
Location: Atlanta
us.gif

Skywalker18 wrote:
I hope he's really jogging. That would be a pleasant milestone. I still tear up thinking about Kobe standing on that free throw line, red eyed and sunk two free throw

What the heck is wrong with idiots who are so happy to post false facts anonymously. We ought to devote an island for these knuckleheads who can be sent there to feed off of each other. I am not referring to any of the people at LTB. The image is from 2010 so who out it out there in the first place.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Kobe Bryant Spotted Jogging
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!