Godzilla vs Superman(Bizzaro) (P. 3)

Lakers Forum » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Author Search This Topic:
 
KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

lakerdude wrote:
Ko8e419 wrote: Again who were the teams he played

Lakerdude writes: Suns, Hornets, Spurs, Nuggets, Mavericks, Spurs again, and the Warriors. So what's your point? He was basically a rookie as the main option. If you guys are actually souring on the performances he had during that stretch going 5 and 2 then you are just haters, He didn't stink up the joint.

The team actually played better with him as the focal point during that span than they did all season. Barnes was great, Gasol and Bynum were awesome together. Metta played great. Blake and even Ebanks performed better than usual. Go watch the games again. The team ball was fantastic. It was fun to watch.

Give the reigns to him for a full season and you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm telling you, the Lakers not making it to the finals was not Drews fault, and Howard would not have done any better in my opinion. I seriously can't wait to see Bynum as the leader someday. It will definitely settle this argument one way or another..

No one said he stunk up the joint. Personally, I was a bit surprised by his performances. In a pleasant way. He exceeded my expectations esp. with the 30-30 burst.

But what I do hate is how those 5 games are overrated a lot by few guys here.

And I won't bother with everyone playing better without Kobe. Because that would've been unsustainable. Another reason is because I'm sure we'll revisit the same scenario this year again too like the last 3 years Razz

Also, nobody blamed Bynum EXCLUSIVELY here for our WCSF loss. It was a team loss. Everyone played a part in it. I was irked at you exclusively blaming a few losses on Kobe ( I remember you blaming him for the Game 5 loss as well ) so I went really hard at Bynum when we did lose in Game 5 when Bynum was subpar to say the least.

EDIT : Anyways, think we're going off-topic here anyways......Howard-Bynum has already been done to death and until the new season starts and we get a glimpse of how much Bynum has improved and how Howard's injury influences his game, I don't think there's much more to add to the discussion. Fact is they're the two best Cs in the L with Howard being the best. Fact is LAL is lucky enough to have one and be in contention for the other. Fact is Bynum can be better than Howard even if it's a slim chance ( esp. if the injury doesn't affect Howard Razz ) but right now Howard is better C. So, adios! Got class Razz

ko8e419
votes: 0
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 72

Lets look at what really happened he scored 4 more points per game, but took 7 more shots. Bynum's assists, blocks, steals, and turnovers have remained relatively the same in this stretch when compared to the rest of the season. Bynums minutes only increased by 2 Other than his 30 point game against the Nuggets, Bynum had not topped .412% shooting in any other game during this stretch. Here are his numbers for the last 5 games: 10-27, 7-17, 7-20, 11-19, 9-24. For a guy who doesn't shoot more than twice outside of 10ft per game, these numbers are pretty unbelievable.

1st he did not have a 30-30 game it was

30 points vs nuggets whos center is 6'6"

and 30 rebounds vs the spurs he shot 7-20 that night

Hes not a rookie hes 7 years in the league...Ur waiting for the guy that shoots 3 pointers and laughs, laughs at his teammate getting dunked on, doesnt join team huddles to be a leader thats a good one.

Suns no playoffs, decent center

Hornets NO playoffs, no center

Warrios no playoffs, no center or defense at all

Spurs no center

Mavericks, Solid matchup

Nuggest, no center at all Bynum had 4 turnovers

But still 7 games is not relevant

KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

ko8e419 wrote:

1st he did not have a 30-30 game it was

30 points vs nuggets whos center is 6'6"

and 30 rebounds vs the spurs he shot 7-20 that night

It wasn't a 30-30 game?!?! Embarassed But 30 rebs sure is impressive either way lol....

Sorry about that man! Guess I need to brush up about a few facts about those 7 games again later...........

Thanks for pointing that out for me though.

ko8e419
votes: 0
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 72

KS_v2 wrote:
ko8e419 wrote:

1st he did not have a 30-30 game it was

30 points vs nuggets whos center is 6'6"

and 30 rebounds vs the spurs he shot 7-20 that night

It wasn't a 30-30 game?!?! Embarassed But 30 rebs sure is impressive either way lol....

Sorry about that man! Guess I need to brush up about a few facts about those 7 games again later...........

Thanks for pointing that out for me though.

NO problem we all mess up stats, kevin love is the last 30-30 guy btw

al1
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 43

us.gif

lakerdude wrote:
Ko8e419 wrote: Again who were the teams he played

Lakerdude writes: Suns, Hornets, Spurs, Nuggets, Mavericks, Spurs again, and the Warriors. So what's your point? He was basically a rookie as the main option. If you guys are actually souring on the performances he had during that stretch going 5 and 2 then you are just haters, He didn't stink up the joint.

The team actually played better with him as the focal point during that span than they did all season. Barnes was great, Gasol and Bynum were awesome together. Metta played great. Blake and even Ebanks performed better than usual. Go watch the games again. The team ball was fantastic. It was fun to watch.

Give the reigns to him for a full season and you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm telling you, the Lakers not making it to the finals was not Drews fault, and Howard would not have done any better in my opinion. I seriously can't wait to see Bynum as the leader someday. It will definitely settle this argument one way or another..

All of this arguing/debating is pointless for the Bynum supporters. Our own friggen FO sees Dwight Howard a better fit for the Lakers over Bynum.

/Thread

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Quote:

Its funny u like to use the word debate here, when the meaning of a debate is to use logic in order to persuade people toward your opinion. Opinion being the operative word here. You say want a debate, but dismiss my opinions. You say you want facts i give u facts and insult me. Sir fankly just beacuse we all dont show blind loyalty to Bynum does not rid us of valid insight. You are so very evidently an un-edified, incongruous, moronic and to the up-most egregious monstrosity of mortal twaddle to ever draw such undeserved breathe. I am weary of you. Good day sir!

Ko8e419,

You are breaking rules left and right here. You were warned for this exact thing a little while ago by other mod. Yet on this thread you did it again, three seperate times. That means you are gone. You did to yourself. When a mod asks you to stop insulting people, thats what it means. It doesn't mean do it three times more.

E-Dong
votes: 2
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
Location: San Clemente
us.gif

It's all about the effort for me.

I can't respect a guy who plays in the NBA and doesn't love the game.

I can't respect a guy who plays in the NBA just for the paycheck.

I can't respect a guy who plays in the NBA and continually disrespects his coaching staff, team mates, and adoring fans.

ko8e519
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

Delete

Christiannoel
votes: 0
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 203

As of 2:00 a.m. Manila time august 6, 2012

Bynum is our center. So no need to argue.

All of your querries would be answered which one is better IF THEY ARE TRADED.

Bynum will become the 1 option and Dwight would be a 2nd or 3rd option, then and only the will we really see who is better.

ko8e519
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

EDIT

rdg0917
votes: 4
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1381
Location: North Carolina
us.gif

Since I went to sleep last night the debate picked up. Lakerdude, props for some of your stats and comments. I appreciate the side of the argument you bring even though I don't necessarily agree with it all the time. In my opinion Dwight is the best center and would serve a better roll on this team as constructed. Now if we were an upcoming team with only one another playmaker and some shooters I would keep Bynum. I've been intrigued by some of the stats brought forth. It really looks like to me, we are in a win win situation.

kb24_4life
votes: 50
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6189

us.gif

Ban ko8e again! Urkle 2.0 LOL

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Ko8e519,

I am a huge proponent of freedom of speech. And you have that right here. You can express your thoughts on the Lakers. But you don't seem know law very well. The owner of a private enterprise, both corporal or on the net can establish and enforce rules of conduct. If you go into a restaurant you can't start verbally harassing another customer. That goes beyond your right of freedom of speech. You will be ejected from the restaurant. The same applies to this private enterprise. If you want to exist here, you have to follow the conduct rules established by the owner, Dave. And you just don't have the self control or ability to conduct yourself with any civility demanded by the rules.

You want to be here, in a private enterprise, you have to follow the rules of conduct.

ko8e519
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

EDIT

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

No, actually its not. Its a private site created, made by and owned by Dave. He allows others to come here and talk. You play by his rules or you no longer can play at all. For a constitution guy, you don't know your law very well. There are thousands of private, owned internet sites that are just like this one. You follow the rules or they kick you out.

ko8e619
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 1

First of all hes using a public domain name so sorry but its a public place. "28 C.F.R. § 36.303. By using the term "places of public accommodation," it appears that the statute was written primarily with physical locations in mind. Yet, in 1996 the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Civil Rights concluded that these provisions applied equally to Internet web sites, Claiming the internet as a public accommodation" The internet has been deemed baring government websites to be virtual public spaces...BOOM

Judges final ruling 1996 overturn of CDA act

"The Internet is a far more speech-enhancing medium than print, the village green, or the mails. Because it would necessarily affect the Internet itself, the CDA would necessarily reduce the speech available for adults on the medium. This is a constitutionally intolerable result. Some of the dialogue on the Internet surely tests the limits of conventional discourse. Speech on the Internet can be unfiltered, unpolished, and unconventional, even emotionally charged, sexually explicit, and vulgar �" in a word, "indecent" in many communities. But we should expect such speech to occur in a medium in which citizens from all walks of life have a voice. We should also protect the autonomy that such a medium confers to ordinary people as well as media magnates.

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

khalid_france
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 744
Location: Paris - FR
fr.gif

BynumLover666 wrote:
IMO Bynum is the best center in the NBA right now, and probably with time the best EVER!!! hes so talented its just unbelievable his footwork, attitude, hands are the best the NBA has ever seen

lakerdude ?

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

kb24_4life wrote:
Ban ko8e again! Urkle 2.0 LOL

Isnt it weird ur not a Moderator yet, but u post on here like its ur job?..do u have a job? Why is it that no one has made u a moderator here seems cruel to me

LakerLuv24
votes: 1
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 295

Imo Dwight is light years better than Bynum. Dwight is a much better rebounder, defender, and he's much more athletic. Last year teams drilled us nonstop with the pick & roll bc they knew Bynum would be too slow to recover back on defense. Dwight's athletic ability solves this problem and would make us so much better as a defensive team. I will admit that Bynum's offensive arsenal is much more advanced than Dwight's but Bynum hasn't matured enough as a player to recognize defenses & make the right passes while he's in the post.

Bynum also just doesn't give the effort that he needs to give. Last season Bynum gave up on us so many games. We need Dwight on this team. Dwight wouldn't get outplayed by Javale McGee in a playoff series like Bynum did. After stating my opinion I just want to say im not bashing Bynum. If we end up keeping Bynum I'll be happy & he'll receive my support but if we have the chance to get Howard we need to get him!

SPQR
votes: 291
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9286
Location: Pennsylvania

Ko8e619,

You are talking about access to the net. You have it. Surf all you want. There are plenty of sites you can indulge your rage and desire to insult people because the owners allow it. You should go there and relieve all that hostility with others who are like you on those sites. Then you guys can get off calling each others names 24/7. But on this private site, created and owned by Dave, that does not wash. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of sites that enforce a code of conduct just like here. And you will get tossed from them too, no matter how you try to rationalize your right to behave like a jerk. If you want to be here, on this site, owned by Dave, you have to follow the rules. You're out of luck here. All you had to do was behave like a normal person. But you can't do it. You want to use the net to vent your rage not talk about the Lakers. There are disgreements here every day, hundreds, but how many take your path? Sorry, but its not allowed on this private site.

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

LakerLuv24
votes: 1
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 295

BynumLover666 wrote:
IMO Bynum is the best center in the NBA right now, and probably with time the best EVER!!! hes so talented its just unbelievable his footwork, attitude, hands are the best the NBA has ever seen

That's a joke right? Bynum won't even be a top 5 center lol. Bynum told Kareem aka the best center of ALL TIME that he didnt need his help. Bynum doesn't show the heart or desire to be the best ever.

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

BynumLover666
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 11

EDIT

al1
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 43

us.gif

Quote:

IN conclusion your banning of my previous account is not only hypocritical given that I was being insulted as well, but is unconstitutional. Regardless your useless attempt to ban me will not work as, not only do i have a ghost IP address, but I can simply make more email accounts. Ban me if you wish for simply protesting. But know if you ban me because of this you, not only is that censorship, but will only prove my point of how this site is moving toward a oligarchy of elites who believe because they have the title of Moderator they can ban people whom they disagree with like my self.

LOLOLOLOL!!!! roll

al1
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 43

us.gif

khalid_france wrote:
BynumLover666 wrote:
IMO Bynum is the best center in the NBA right now, and probably with time the best EVER!!! hes so talented its just unbelievable his footwork, attitude, hands are the best the NBA has ever seen

lakerdude ?

LMAO!!!

kb24_4life
votes: 50
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6189

us.gif

BynumLover666 wrote:
kb24_4life wrote:
Ban ko8e again! Urkle 2.0 LOL

Isnt it weird ur not a Moderato r yet, but u post on here like its ur job?..do u have a job? Why is it that no one has made u a a mod. moderator here seems cruel to me

LOL

Yes, I have a job. I don't post that often anymore though. But I have no desire to become a mod! Just look at the people they have to deal with. It reminds me of work.

gemfow
votes: 181
LNS HOF Silver

Posts: 12402
Location: Maryland
us.gif

Bishop-Havoc wrote:
Dwight should be Captain Marvel lol nonetheless, either one can put in the work. Bynum plays closest to the prototypical C than Howard does, but Howard is what I would say is a new age C that has good quickness, good reaction time, and very athletic. Bynum is very good at what he does, and could be great. He can be a good post player, with a lot of skill capable of dominating the paint.

New age center? That's funny right there. You put Howard against some of the legends like Hakeem, Kareem, Robinson, Ewing and let me know how new age he is. Dwight is an athletic freak of nature, it's nothing new to the sport. Hakeem would chase guards down and block their shots from behind , just an awesome player and I shouldn't even be mentioning them in the same breath. There is nothing new age about Dwight.

TimboLaker
votes: 0
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 59

us.gif

This Thread is weak.

MrHeat
votes: 2
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 353

There's a whole lot of azz grabbing going on here. lol.

I was looking for this thread, just found it.

Godzilla ?? lmao.. Someone calling Bynum Godzilla is too funny. Damn no wonder why I couldn't find the Bynum vs Dwight thread.

You all turning these ball players into something more.

BTW, Godzilla got his AZZ kicked by KING KONG!! lol

E-Dong
votes: 2
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 814
Location: San Clemente
us.gif

MrHeat wrote:
There's a whole lot of azz grabbing going on here. lol.

I was looking for this thread, just found it.

Godzilla ?? lmao.. Someone calling Bynum Godzilla is too funny. Damn no wonder why I couldn't find the Bynum vs Dwight thread.

You all turning these ball players into something more.

BTW, Godzilla got his AZZ kicked by KING KONG!! lol

...maybe Godzilla after smoking two ultra sized joints filled with the best chronic in the galaxy.

MrHeat
votes: 2
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 353

Should've known once the OP put Bizarro in the Title, this whole thread would end up in Chaos.

MrHeat
votes: 2
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 353

Wow, So did the Mod get banned for breaking all those rules or is he/she above the LTB law?

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

kb24_4life wrote:

LOL

Yes, I have a job. I don't post that often anymore though. But I have no desire to become a mod! Just look at the people they have to deal with. It reminds me of work.

Yup, being a mod sucks, especially on this site, and for some of the exact reasons you specified above. I know from personal experience.

mhf94
votes: 14
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal

LOL, I remember when this thread was about showing facts and stats about Bynum and/or Howard. Turned out pretty great

Don-E
votes: 6
Big-Time Laker Fan
Age: 36
Posts: 521
Location: Sacramento, CA

You have no freedom when it comes to the internet. Websites are essentially private property, whether they are open to the public or not. Access to a website/forum and the ability to speak on them is a privilege, not a right. Just like there is no such thing as freedom of speech on the internet, when it pertains to SOMEONE ELSE's website. When you post on a forum, the content of your post is then stored on their servers and therefor becomes their property. Property with which they can do whatever they want. You have no god given or law given right to have access to a privately run website.

That argument is beyond silly. The only way you can have close to total freedom like that on the internet is when you run your own website. So if you want to say whatever you want and have unrestricted, guaranteed access to some forums. Make your own. Otherwise follow the rules and guidelines for the communities you partake in and keep the asshattery to a minimum. If you wish to maintain your access to said community.

IMHO.

Sorry for contributing to the off-topic crap, just so tired of people who think can say anything and behave in any manner they wish, while feeling they are entitled to access to places that frown upon their behavior.

MrMojo112
votes: 38
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9565

calif.gif

mhf94 wrote:
LOL, I remember when this thread was about showing facts and stats about Bynum and/or Howard. Turned out pretty great

Lol such is life on LTB.

LakerLuver419
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 1

EDIT.

lakerfrommass
votes: 15
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5022

^^^^

Dude, grow the fukk up... WTF is wrong with you.... Act your age instead of acting like a child...... You have some sort of hard-on for Randy..... You're an idiot, plain and simple.....

Grow up dude. Make the transition into manhood.

MrMojo112
votes: 38
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9565

calif.gif

LakerLuver419 wrote:
YOU CAN BAN ME

OK.

lakerfrommass
votes: 15
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5022

You mods have all the rights and powers to edit that post an any other posts he makes.... Hit edit post, and delete the entire thing, then hit submit......

MrMojo112
votes: 38
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9565

calif.gif

Good idea.

bobsanders
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

Delete

bobsanders
votes: 0
NewsSurge Newbie
Posts: 3

Delete

lakerfrommass
votes: 15
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5022

MrMojo112 wrote:
Good idea.

Good job Nick....

Hopefully all other mods follow suit, and just flat out delete these posts and ban the account.... Also, you can click on memberlist at top of page, and see when a new user is created. He'll undoubtedly be back soon. His IP was banned... He's using a ghost IP.

lakerfrommass
votes: 15
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5022

bobsanders wrote:
lakerfrommass wrote:
^^^^

Dude, grow the fukk up... WTF is wrong with you.... Act your age instead of acting like a child...... You have some sort of hard-on for Randy..... You're an idiot, plain and simple.....

Grow up dude. Make the transition into manhood.

This is a personal attack why is this guy not getting banned?

The rules state we're not allowed to personally attack members of the site. You're not a member of the site, you're an idiot.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Godzilla vs Superman(Bizzaro)
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!