No Team is Fighting For Bynum...

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
NBAtruthwriter
Laker GM
Posts: 2511
votes: 10

Laker fans seem to think a lot more of Bynum than any NBA execs do. They know that they can't trust a lazy arrogant kid with their franchise. The Lakers, Magic, Nets, Rockets, Warriors, and Hawks all want Dwight Howard. Why do you think that is happening????? Bynum has never stepped up in a full playoff series. Phil Jackson was forced to bench him in the past. Mike Brown the clown comes up with the brilliant idea of making Bynum the second option. We all see how that turned out. We have seen classic performances LATE in the playoffs from Kobe, Dwight, LeBron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Parker, Wade, and Rondo. We have not come close to seeing a classic performance from Bynum late in the playoffs yet you guys act like he's the second coming of Shaq. I honestly feel like we have seen Bynum's best and its not good enough. That's why Mitch is working really hard to get rid of him. I'm glad that our front office isn't as blind as some of the fans on this site.


lakerdude
Laker GM
Posts: 4660
Location: lakerdude
votes: 36

NBAtruthwriter wrote:
Laker fans seem to think a lot more of Bynum than any NBA execs do. They know that they can't trust a lazy arrogant kid with their franchise. The Lakers, Nets, Rockets, Warriors, and Hawks all want Dwight Howard. Why do you think that is happening????? Bynum has never stepped up in a full playoff series. Phil Jackson was forced to bench him in the past. Mike Brown the clown comes up with the brilliant idea of making Bynum the second option. We all see how that turned out. We have seen classic performances LATE in the playoffs from Kobe, Dwight, LeBron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Parker, Wade, and Rondo. We have not come close to seeing a classic performance from Bynum late in the playoffs yet you guys act like he's the second coming of Shaq. I honestly feel like we have seen Bynum's best and its not good enough. That's why Mitch is working really hard to get rid of him. I'm glad that our front office isn't as blind as some of the fans on this site.

What about when Drew put up the sweet hook shot followed by the swan pose in game 2 of the Thunder series to put us up by 7 with a couple minutes left? If you recall, he made the shot, It was an important shot, big time clutch shot. What happened after that? i think we all know but are to afraid to say it. We would have been tied up, 1 game to 1 going back to L.A. with home court advantage.

Go back and look at the thread during the season that showed Drew was more clutch in games than Kobe Bryant. You seem to ignore that. You just want 5 Kobe's on the floor and nothing else. Times change dude, and Drew is the future. I know it's hard to swallow for some of you, but it's now time to digest it. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is what it is.


NBAtruthwriter
Laker GM
Posts: 2511
votes: 10

lakerdude wrote:
NBAtruthwriter wrote:
Laker fans seem to think a lot more of Bynum than any NBA execs do. They know that they can't trust a lazy arrogant kid with their franchise. The Lakers, Nets, Rockets, Warriors, and Hawks all want Dwight Howard. Why do you think that is happening????? Bynum has never stepped up in a full playoff series. Phil Jackson was forced to bench him in the past. Mike Brown the clown comes up with the brilliant idea of making Bynum the second option. We all see how that turned out. We have seen classic performances LATE in the playoffs from Kobe, Dwight, LeBron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Parker, Wade, and Rondo. We have not come close to seeing a classic performance from Bynum late in the playoffs yet you guys act like he's the second coming of Shaq. I honestly feel like we have seen Bynum's best and its not good enough. That's why Mitch is working really hard to get rid of him. I'm glad that our front office isn't as blind as some of the fans on this site.

What about when Drew put up the sweet hook shot followed by the swan pose in game 2 of the Thunder series to put us up by 7 with a couple minutes left? If you recall, he made the shot, It was an important shot, big time clutch shot. What happened after that? i think we all know but are to afraid to say it. We would have been tied up, 1 game to 1 going back to L.A. with home court advantage.

Go back and look at the thread during the season that showed Drew was more clutch in games than Kobe Bryant. You seem to ignore that. You just want 5 Kobe's on the floor and nothing else. Times change dude, and Drew is the future. I know it's hard to swallow for some of you, but it's now time to digest it. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is what it is.

WHat? lol... I said that he hasn't stepped up for one whole series and you're bringing up one play? That's a classic case of a blind fan expecting too much from a player that hasn't proven anything. You really like pulling for straws don't you...


lakeshowsd
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14613
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif
votes: 144

Hahah, this is a funny thread. It's like it was created for the sole purpose of starting an argument with Lakerdude. Why do I even come to this site anymore? LOL. I'm out...


MrMojo112
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 9565

calif.gif
votes: 38

Well this is a bait thread if I ever saw one...


lakerdude
Laker GM
 Avatar
Posts: 4660
Location: lakerdude
votes: 36

NBAtruthwriter wrote:
lakerdude wrote:
NBAtruthwriter wrote:
Laker fans seem to think a lot more of Bynum than any NBA execs do. They know that they can't trust a lazy arrogant kid with their franchise. The Lakers, Nets, Rockets, Warriors, and Hawks all want Dwight Howard. Why do you think that is happening????? Bynum has never stepped up in a full playoff series. Phil Jackson was forced to bench him in the past. Mike Brown the clown comes up with the brilliant idea of making Bynum the second option. We all see how that turned out. We have seen classic performances LATE in the playoffs from Kobe, Dwight, LeBron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Parker, Wade, and Rondo. We have not come close to seeing a classic performance from Bynum late in the playoffs yet you guys act like he's the second coming of Shaq. I honestly feel like we have seen Bynum's best and its not good enough. That's why Mitch is working really hard to get rid of him. I'm glad that our front office isn't as blind as some of the fans on this site.

What about when Drew put up the sweet hook shot followed by the swan pose in game 2 of the Thunder series to put us up by 7 with a couple minutes left? If you recall, he made the shot, It was an important shot, big time clutch shot. What happened after that? i think we all know but are to afraid to say it. We would have been tied up, 1 game to 1 going back to L.A. with home court advantage.

Go back and look at the thread during the season that showed Drew was more clutch in games than Kobe Bryant. You seem to ignore that. You just want 5 Kobe's on the floor and nothing else. Times change dude, and Drew is the future. I know it's hard to swallow for some of you, but it's now time to digest it. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is what it is.

WHat? lol... I said that he hasn't stepped up for one whole series and you're bringing up one play? That's a classic case of a blind fan expecting too much from a player that hasn't proven anything. You really like pulling for straws don't you...

No straws, just facts. One fact you seem to overlook is that Kobe killed us at the end of game 2 and then again in game 4. We had a 13 point lead in game 4 with 8 minutes left and Kobe went 8 for 9 during that stretch. Is that Drew's fault, or is that the fault of a player who tried to do it on his own leaving the other Laker players watching in horror? If you are convinced that Kobe worked it down the stretches of those 2 important games and it was Bynum that choked it, then I am at a loss for words.


NBAtruthwriter
Laker GM
Posts: 2511
votes: 10

lakeshowsd wrote:
Hahah, this is a funny thread. It's like it was created for the sole purpose of starting an argument with Lakerdude. Why do I even come to this site anymore? LOL. I'm out...
Its funny how you couldn't even say that I wasn't speaking with facts. This is not a bait thread. I'm just simply talking about what has been proven. The things that most Laker fans pretend aren't happening...


NBAtruthwriter
Laker GM
Posts: 2511
votes: 10

lakerdude wrote:

No straws, just facts. One fact you seem to overlook is that Kobe killed us at the end of game 2 and then again in game 4. We had a 13 point lead in game 4 with 8 minutes left and Kobe went 8 for 9 during that stretch. Is that Drew's fault, or is that the fault of a player who tried to do it on his own leaving the other Laker players watching in horror? If you are convinced that Kobe worked it down the stretches of those 2 important games and it was Bynum that choked it, then I am at a loss for words.

You're saying that Kobe blew games that he kept us in... From the first quarter to the fourth quarter... A logical argument should be made that everyone but Kobe blew those games.


Rhythms
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 207
votes: 3

NBAtruthwriter wrote:
lakeshowsd wrote:
Hahah, this is a funny thread. It's like it was created for the sole purpose of starting an argument with Lakerdude. Why do I even come to this site anymore? LOL. I'm out...
Its funny how you couldn't even say that I wasn't speaking with facts. This is not a bait thread. I'm just simply talking about what has been proven. The things that most Laker fans pretend aren't happening...

Absolutely correct! It has been proven that Bynum has been recently more clutch then Kobe. Glad to see you're coming around.


Teddy
LNS HOF Bronze
 Avatar
Posts: 5081
Location: La Habra, California
votes: 25

I'm going to lock this thread before things get out of hand. . .



Options Quick Reply: RE: No Team is Fighting For Bynum...
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!