Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach.

Lakers Forum » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Author Search This Topic:
 
lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude
 
Coach Brown said after the Detroit game that some shot selections were bad, and appeared to be referring to Kobe's ill advised shots.. 3 days later he changed his mind and said he was fine with Kobe's 31 shot attempts against the Pistons and that they were all good looks. Is he serious, or is he kissing up?. Mike Brown is not strong enough to put Kobe in check. He is Kobe's little b*itch. Brown had the right to say that there were some bad shots that game, because there were. Kobe was shooting awful shots. Then the coach apologizes,....

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

Well we all knew that Mike Brown would give the green light to Kobe Bryant because of his days in Cleveland but he said that we would go to the post often. and I still wondering why Jim Buss didn't hire Rick Adelman or Brian Shaw?

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14661
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

Mike Brown really doesn't have any balls. He couldn't stand up to Lebron and check Lebron. The "King" did whatever the f**k he wanted and ran that team in Cleveland. Mike Brown was an afterthought and now we're seeing the same thing in L.A...

Phil tried to take a stand against Kobe years ago, and got fired because of it. When Phil came back a few years later, he had to toe the line and couldn't really criticize Kobe. Kobe runs this team and it's been that way for many years. It won't change until he decides to retire. Sad, but true.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

lakeshowsd wrote:
Mike Brown really doesn't have any balls. He couldn't stand up to Lebron and check Lebron. The "King" did whatever the f**k he wanted and ran that team. Mike Brown was an afterthought and now we're seeing the same thing in L.A... Phil tried to take a stand against Kobe years ago, and got fired because of it. When Phil came back, he had to toe the line and couldn't really criticize Kobe. Kobe runs this team and it's been that way for many years. It won't change until he decides to retire. Sad, but true.

Thing is if Mike Brown stood up to Lebron he would had been fired sooner since Dan Gilbert tried to do anything possible to appease Lebron.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

J-Cool wrote:
lakeshowsd wrote:
Mike Brown really doesn't have any balls. He couldn't stand up to Lebron and check Lebron. The "King" did whatever the f**k he wanted and ran that team. Mike Brown was an afterthought and now we're seeing the same thing in L.A... Phil tried to take a stand against Kobe years ago, and got fired because of it. When Phil came back, he had to toe the line and couldn't really criticize Kobe. Kobe runs this team and it's been that way for many years. It won't change until he decides to retire. Sad, but true.

Thing is if Mike Brown stood up to Lebron he would had been fired sooner since Dan Gilbert tried to do anything possible to appease Lebron.

Your right dude. In this case it may be different though. Jim Buss doesn't want to appease Kobe. I believe Jim would much rather have Kobe gone, because he wants Drew to be the franchise.

ameth
votes: 4
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555

Kobe learned to respect Jackson eventually. Kobe has not done so with Brown. That's the difference.

Najk
votes: 1
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 384

What is wrong with you guys? No I am serious what the hell is wrong with you?

How can you hate kobe that much? You want bynum to be the leading franchise player ? So he can turn the ball half of the time he touches it?

DAMN, we got one of the best players ever and we still want someone else to be the leader.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

lakerdude wrote:
J-Cool wrote:
lakeshowsd wrote:
Mike Brown really doesn't have any balls. He couldn't stand up to Lebron and check Lebron. The "King" did whatever the f**k he wanted and ran that team. Mike Brown was an afterthought and now we're seeing the same thing in L.A... Phil tried to take a stand against Kobe years ago, and got fired because of it. When Phil came back, he had to toe the line and couldn't really criticize Kobe. Kobe runs this team and it's been that way for many years. It won't change until he decides to retire. Sad, but true.

Thing is if Mike Brown stood up to Lebron he would had been fired sooner since Dan Gilbert tried to do anything possible to appease Lebron.

Your right dude. In this case it may be different though. Jim Buss doesn't want to appease Kobe. I believe Jim would much rather have Kobe gone, because he wants Drew to be the franchise.

I am with you on that Mike Brown would be fine with Jim Buss he would be fine in this case like you said since he want to see how the Bynum project goes when it become his team.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

Najk wrote:
What is wrong with you guys? No I am serious what the hell is wrong with you?

How can you hate kobe that much? You want bynum to be the leading franchise player ? So he can turn the ball half of the time he touches it?

DAMN, we got one of the best players ever and we still want someone else to be the leader.

Yes, I do want Bynum to be the leading franchise player.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

all the speculation and the hate in this thread is pitiful. anyways, lakers in 2012 finals, and ultimately becoming champions, once again.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

lakerdude wrote:
Najk wrote:
What is wrong with you guys? No I am serious what the hell is wrong with you?

How can you hate kobe that much? You want bynum to be the leading franchise player ? So he can turn the ball half of the time he touches it?

DAMN, we got one of the best players ever and we still want someone else to be the leader.

Yes, I do want Bynum to be the leading franchise player.

COMING IN 2018: bynum leading lakers franchise

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

Najk wrote:
What is wrong with you guys? No I am serious what the hell is wrong with you?

How can you hate kobe that much? You want bynum to be the leading franchise player ? So he can turn the ball half of the time he touches it?

DAMN, we got one of the best players ever and we still want someone else to be the leader.

We don't hate Kobe we just saying that Mike Brown need to put Kobe in check when he is not on his game.

KLakers
votes: 2
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1046

Lakerdude, really, we already know that you are hating Kobe this much, and you should throw away your kobe's stuffs.

True or not, yes Kobe is running the lakers. But who else could run it? Jim Buss is a big BS, he doesnt care about winning championships; Mike Brown doesnt have enough balls to run the team or any team.

Bishop-Havoc
votes: 19
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1872

us.gif

Man WTF is ya'lls problem? Did ya'll run out of things to post about?

Axle
votes: 71
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15020
Location: Axle

Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola.

First of all you guys were bit**ching when Jackson was here because he used the triangle. Now you are bit***** because they didn't hire Shaw who would have used the triangle also.

We are lucky to have Kobe with the Lakers the best point guard this franchise has seen since Magic Johnson. Bynum has had a hand full of good games and you guys are ready to turn the franchise to him. Man you are crazy.

If you don't like Kobe, you can always jump ship I think your criticizm is not appreciateed by most of the true Laker fans. JMHO

KLakers
votes: 2
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1046

Axle wrote:
Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola.

First of all you guys were bit**ching when Jackson was here because he used the triangle. Now you are bit***** because they didn't hire Shaw who would have used the triangle also.

We are lucky to have Kobe with the Lakers the best point guard this franchise has seen since Magic Johnson. Bynum has had a hand full of good games and you guys are ready to turn the franchise to him. Man you are crazy.

If you don't like Kobe, you can always jump ship I think your criticizm is not appreciateed by most of the true Laker fans. JMHO

Triangle with Phil was so F good, of course, with the right players.

Btw Kobe's shooting guard. Wink

The rest I agree with you.

BaadMaster
votes: 98
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8627

Axle wrote:
Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola. JMHO

As the King of Simple, YES IT IS THIS SIMPLE. End of story.

No one pays to see Mike Brown, Luke Walton or even Pau.

They pays to see Kobe Bean Bryant. Period.

No Kobe, no Jack.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

Axle wrote:
Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola.

First of all you guys were bit**ching when Jackson was here because he used the triangle. Now you are bit***** because they didn't hire Shaw who would have used the triangle also.

We are lucky to have Kobe with the Lakers the best point guard this franchise has seen since Magic Johnson. Bynum has had a hand full of good games and you guys are ready to turn the franchise to him. Man you are crazy.

If you don't like Kobe, you can always jump ship I think your criticizm is not appreciateed by most of the true Laker fans. JMHO

If most Laker fans think that having a coach that lets a player coach the team while being a "me" player rather than a team player, then I don't care if you appreciate my criticism. I'm not the only one bro, Gasol has been bringing out the selfishness of one said player, and I agree with him, because Pau has always been a team guy. If Kobe is going to continue to shoot at will and destroy any chance of the Lakers winning a title, then I am ready to jump ship and have another leader. If Kobe changes his game and gives others a chance to contribute, which will ultimately benefit the team, then I will start rooting for him again. Until then, I refuse to.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

Axle wrote:
Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola.

First of all you guys were bit**ching when Jackson was here because he used the triangle. Now you are bit***** because they didn't hire Shaw who would have used the triangle also.

We are lucky to have Kobe with the Lakers, one of the best since Magic Johnson. Bynum has had a hand full of good games and you guys are ready to turn the franchise to him. Man you are crazy.

If you don't like Kobe, you can always jump ship I think your criticizm is not appreciateed by most of the true Laker fans. JMHO

corrected your error and agreed.

LakerDerek
votes: 3
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105


Repped High Quality Post

This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

BaadMaster
votes: 98
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8627

LakerDerek wrote:
This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

Everyone on LTB should read this twice and then say this to anyone who watches hoops.

LakerDerek just wrote the NBA Bible. Period.

Axle
votes: 71
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15020
Location: Axle

SourceCode wrote:
Axle wrote:
Well Laker dude. You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola.

First of all you guys were bit**ching when Jackson was here because he used the triangle. Now you are bit***** because they didn't hire Shaw who would have used the triangle also.

We are lucky to have Kobe with the Lakers, one of the best since Magic Johnson. Bynum has had a hand full of good games and you guys are ready to turn the franchise to him. Man you are crazy.

If you don't like Kobe, you can always jump ship I think your criticizm is not appreciateed by most of the true Laker fans. JMHO

corrected your error and agreed.

Thanks for correcting my error.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

LakerDerek wrote:
This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

Can't argue with it.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

LakerDerek wrote:
This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

Your opinion bra, not mine. Shaq was a franchise player, Kareem was a franchise player, as was Hakeem, Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Chamberlain, it goes on and on and on. Hell, even most your all favorite Dwight Howard is considered a franchise player. You guys were talking how if D12 came to our team, that he could be the "man", so now your backing off of that? BTW, every commentator that I've heard consistently rave about Bynum's footwork and hands. He's got the best hands on the team. He catches almost every bad pass with his long reach and great hands. Your post is completely foolish and without merit. Try again dude.

If you all agree with this dude, then we better stay away from Dwight Howard. Once Kobe's gone, he can not lead us, because he's a center.

Bishop-Havoc
votes: 19
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1872

us.gif

I personally think anybody that disapproves of what another person does, and can't really do anything about it, except complain about it is their biotch too... Agree? You don't have to.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

Bishop-Havoc wrote:
I personally think anybody that disapproves of what another person does, and can't really do anything about it, except complain about it is their biotch too... Agree? You don't have to.

Agree.

KLakers
votes: 2
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1046

LakerDerek wrote:
This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

True, unless hes like Howard (athetic, no injuries record).

CueTheRain
votes: 8
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 275
Location: Los Angeles

lakerdude wrote:

Your opinion bra, not mine. Shaq was a franchise player, Kareem was a franchise player, as was Hakeem, Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Chamberlain, it goes on and on and on. Hell, even most your all favorite Dwight Howard is considered a franchise player. You guys were talking how if D12 came to our team, that he could be the "man", so now your backing off of that? BTW, every commentator that I've heard consistently rave about Bynum's footwork and hands. He's got the best hands on the team. He catches almost every bad pass with his long reach and great hands. Your post is completely foolish and without merit. Try again dude.

If you all agree with this dude, then we better stay away from Dwight Howard. Once Kobe's gone, he can not lead us, because he's a center.

Lakerdude, while I agree with many of your statements regarding this team, you are taking it too far. Not everyone here besides you is a Dwight Howard fan. You don't need to retaliate with that every single post.

KB24*BM
votes: 33
Laker GM
Posts: 4393
Seriously, Im not here acting like Kobe is some type of basketball god or untouchable, or that he doesnt make any mistakes. BUT, since when has SUPERSTAR players bow down to their coaches. The great Phil Jackson will come to tell you that from Michael Jordan, to Shaq to Kobe, the great ones have always runned the show. Did you think that if the Zen Master has beef with MJ, he would have lasted in chicago. MJ would have run Phil Jackson out of town as fast as you blink. That will always be the EGO or whatever you want to call it....

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

CueTheRain wrote:
lakerdude wrote:

Your opinion bra, not mine. Shaq was a franchise player, Kareem was a franchise player, as was Hakeem, Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Chamberlain, it goes on and on and on. Hell, even most your all favorite Dwight Howard is considered a franchise player. You guys were talking how if D12 came to our team, that he could be the "man", so now your backing off of that? BTW, every commentator that I've heard consistently rave about Bynum's footwork and hands. He's got the best hands on the team. He catches almost every bad pass with his long reach and great hands. Your post is completely foolish and without merit. Try again dude.

If you all agree with this dude, then we better stay away from Dwight Howard. Once Kobe's gone, he can not lead us, because he's a center.

Lakerdude, while I agree with many of your statements regarding this team, you are taking it too far. Not everyone here besides you is a Dwight Howard fan. You don't need to retaliate with that every single post.

I never said everyone, I said most. Am I wrong? I hope I am, it just seems that the majority want Howard over Drew. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

jbully314
votes: 8
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1427

us.gif

This thread is a joke.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude
KB24*BM wrote:
Seriously, Im not here acting like Kobe is some type of basketball god or untouchable, or that he doesnt make any mistakes. BUT, since when has SUPERSTAR players bow down to their coaches. The great Phil Jackson will come to tell you that from Michael Jordan, to Shaq to Kobe, the great ones have always runned the show. Did you think that if the Zen Master has beef with MJ, he would have lasted in chicago. MJ would have run Phil Jackson out of town as fast as you blink. That will always be the EGO or whatever you want to call it....

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

lakerdude wrote:
Your opinion bra, not mine. Shaq was a franchise player, Kareem was a franchise player, as was Hakeem, Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Chamberlain, it goes on and on and on. Hell, even most your all favorite Dwight Howard is considered a franchise player. You guys were talking how if D12 came to our team, that he could be the "man", so now your backing off of that? BTW, every commentator that I've heard consistently rave about Bynum's footwork and hands. He's got the best hands on the team. He catches almost every bad pass with his long reach and great hands. Your post is completely foolish and without merit. Try again dude.

If you all agree with this dude, then we better stay away from Dwight Howard. Once Kobe's gone, he can not lead us, because he's a center.

he was talking about this era. this era is more point guard driven, but nevertheless.. so, you're comparing dwight to bynum?

taken from axle: "You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola."

kobe is the face of the lakers, lakers sell because of kobe, kobe's jersey is amongst top sellers, etc. no, their not gonna franchise bynum anytime soon and no, bynum is not gonna take more shots than kobe. it's gonna be that way until he retires.

of course if dwight came here (he won't be the man), he would be popular based on his grown stardom in orlando, and when kobe retires, they would franchise him. i'm one of the ones who oppose that deal. I would love to keep bynum over dwight, i'm just saying.

you're reaching and being irrational based on your love for bynum and grown hate for kobe.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

jbully314 wrote:
This thread is a joke.

I figured you'd say that. You are happy that Brown kisses Kobe's a**. I woulda guessed you'd be satisfied with our 1 and 2 road trip against the worst teams in the league. As long as Kobe can shoot 20 lousy shots a game with Browns endorsement your a happy guy. Good luck with this formula in the playoffs dude. We'll be out in the 1st round.

IhatetheCeltics
votes: 51
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8155

No superstar player is going to bow down and always do what the coach wants. There were times when Phil was here and Kobe shot 31 times and only made around 9 of them. It's a superstar driven league, they are the ones who really run the teams. It's partly why so many college coaches fail at the NBA level, since they are used to being able to control their players. Phil was even Kobe's ****, how many times did you hear Phil complain about Kobe's shot selection or number of attempts? Bottom line, this team doesn't have the pieces to run what Mike Brown wants to run. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. This team was meant to run the triangle. If Brown is going to stay as coach, they need personnel changes to fit what he is trying to accomplish offensively.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

SourceCode wrote:
lakerdude wrote:
Your opinion bra, not mine. Shaq was a franchise player, Kareem was a franchise player, as was Hakeem, Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Chamberlain, it goes on and on and on. Hell, even most your all favorite Dwight Howard is considered a franchise player. You guys were talking how if D12 came to our team, that he could be the "man", so now your backing off of that? BTW, every commentator that I've heard consistently rave about Bynum's footwork and hands. He's got the best hands on the team. He catches almost every bad pass with his long reach and great hands. Your post is completely foolish and without merit. Try again dude.

If you all agree with this dude, then we better stay away from Dwight Howard. Once Kobe's gone, he can not lead us, because he's a center.

he was talking about this era. this era is more point guard driven, but nevertheless.. so, you're comparing dwight to bynum?

taken from axle: "You just don't understand what a franchise player is. It is the guy that brings in the fans to fill Staple Center and lots of moola."

kobe is the face of the lakers, lakers sell because of kobe, kobe's jersey is amongst top sellers, etc. no, their not gonna franchise bynum anytime soon and no, bynum is not gonna take more shots than kobe. it's gonna be that way until he retires.

of course if dwight came here (he won't be the man), he would be popular based on his grown stardom in orlando, and when kobe retires, they would franchise him. i'm one of the ones who oppose that deal. I would love to keep bynum over dwight, i'm just saying.

you're reaching and being irrational based on your love for bynum and grown hate for kobe.

I just say it how I see it. Kobe is not leading this team in the right direction. Are you cool with the way we're playing this year? If it continues this way, are we getting out of the 1st round? It's not my love of Bynum. If you read my other posts I told you how much of a fan I am of Kobe. He is just not playing team ball right now. Maybe he wants us to look bad because he wants a trade or something, I don't know, but his unwillingness to play smart team basketball is getting tiring. Maybe once the deadline passes and we make no trades, Kobe will be forced to accept what he has, and to start including his team mates so we can have some sort of group play. I just feel the way this team is heade, we're a one and done team. It sounds like I'm of the minority, but I say what I see.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

IhatetheCeltics wrote:
No superstar player is going to bow down and always do what the coach wants. There were times when Phil was here and Kobe shot 31 times and only made around 9 of them. It's a superstar driven league, they are the ones who really run the teams. It's partly why so many college coaches fail at the NBA level, since they are used to being able to control their players. Phil was even Kobe's ****, how many times did you hear Phil complain about Kobe's shot selection or number of attempts? Bottom line, this team doesn't have the pieces to run what Mike Brown wants to run. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. This team was meant to run the triangle. If Brown is going to stay as coach, they need personnel changes to fit what he is trying to accomplish offensively.

Yes, but Phil had the balls to pull Kobe out of the game if he was forcing things. Mike Brown doesn't. He will live and die with Kobe shooting more than the starters combined. He won't say nothing to him. Doesn't that give you cause for concern?

Bishop-Havoc
votes: 19
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1872

us.gif

Phil also at a point wrote a book, and called Kobe uncoachable... Just to.come back, and win with him again. It's a player's game, its been that way for years because of the money being paid to these stars. They have th clout... WTF are we talkin' about like this is new under the sun?

lakergirl92
votes: 11
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1516

jbully314 wrote:
This thread is a joke.

Axle
votes: 71
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15020
Location: Axle

Lets face it guys, the Lakers do not have good role players. Fisher hardly shoots anymore and when he does, he is misses a lot. We remember when Fisher could be counted to make the big shots. Artest has had only one good game on offense this season, another player that just doesn't have it anymore. Bynum has been recovering from knee injuries for the last six years and is barely now getting his mojo. Still wearing his knee brace and we have seen improvement on his offense, but on defense, he is good one night and terrible the next two. Rebounding one night he will get twenty, next six. Something wrong with that picture. Pau can be good a little on the weak side, but I still consider himod a good power forward. Lot in his mind lately and a lot in his mind last season that is why the Lakers got eliminated by the Mavericks. Then Mitch got a couple of washed up players in Murphy who had been released by thee Celtics. The guys shot is so flat it has very little chance of going in. McRoberts is a good defensive player, not too good on offense. The rookie Goudelock is very promising, but still a rook.

So really a fan should see that this is not the best team in the nba and it needs help bad. Kobe try's to compensate by shooting more because of the lack of offense from others. You all saw against the Heat that everybody contributed on offense and defense and Kobe didn't have to shoot too much. If we could get the role players to play like that all the time, Kobe would be one happy guard becaue he could get his rest and it would take the load away from him. He is so happy when Bynum makes good moves and he tell Andrew that he done good. But the problem is not Kobe. It is that the Lakers really don't have good role players. Only good role players we have right now are the big three, Kobe, AB, Pau. The rest below average.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Age: 59
Posts: 8835

us.gif


Repped High Quality Post

lakerdude, one impression I have gotten from you is that you wanted to belong in a group per say.

We all know SPQR and LSD are practically one person since they have the same views, they both have a lot of reps for their reasons. You come out of a ban quiet as a mouse, then all of a sudden you hate Kobe and love Bynum? In numerous posts I've seen you say "I know you guys know me as a Bynum, supporter...blah blah blah" That's something a child does, kinda like a cry for attention.

I don't remember you ever being like that, In fact when you were reinstated into the forum you had a pic of yourself, then you changed it to a Mamba picture. But slowly I saw you drift away from being a normal supporter of Kobe and somewhat of Bynum, into a total hate Kobe love Bynum state of mind. Did LSD or SPQR influence your hate of Kobe and love for Bynum? Cause it sure looks like it. Don't get me wrong, SPQR has amazing blogs but none that would change my personal opinion about our team.

Maybe the 'Bynum Fans' are more self conscious than the 'Kobe-philes'?

These type of threads bring nothing but drama to this site. So many topics we could be discussing but you choose the best to bash Kobe. And there's one every single day. CMON, if you hate someone so much then stop talking to them.

BTW, I'm a fan of the team and fan of our players afterwards. I don't see how any of you guys on this site prefer one player over the other. Yes I'm a fan of LUKE WALTON also, until he hangs up his P&G jersey.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude
Bishop-Havoc wrote:
Phil also at a point wrote a book, and called Kobe uncoachable... Just to.come back, and win with him again. It's a player's game, its been that way for years because of the money being paid to these stars. They have th clout... WTF are we talkin' about like this is new under the sun?
I guess you just don't remember that scenario as it happened. Let me remind you. The Lakers were pathetic when Phil Jackson left. Kobe was still there and the Lakers were a wreck. The fact that Kobe was still there wasn't enogh to keep the big....

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
lakerdude, one impression I have gotten from you is that you wanted to belong in a group per say.

We all know SPQR and LSD are practically one person since they have the same views, they both have a lot of reps for their reasons. You come out of a ban quiet as a mouse, then all of a sudden you hate Kobe and love Bynum? In numerous posts I've seen you say "I know you guys know me as a Bynum, supporter...blah blah blah" That's something a child does, kinda like a cry for attention.

I don't remember you ever being like that, In fact when you were reinstated into the forum you had a pic of yourself, then you changed it to a Mamba picture. But slowly I saw you drift away from being a normal supporter of Kobe and somewhat of Bynum, into a total hate Kobe love Bynum state of mind. Did LSD or SPQR influence your hate of Kobe and love for Bynum? Cause it sure looks like it. Don't get me wrong, SPQR has amazing blogs but none that would change my personal opinion about our team.

Maybe the 'Bynum Fans' are more self conscious than the 'Kobe-philes'?

These type of threads bring nothing but drama to this site. So many topics we could be discussing but you choose the best to bash Kobe. And there's one every single day. CMON, if you hate someone so much then stop talking to them.

BTW, I'm a fan of the team and fan of our players afterwards. I don't see how any of you guys on this site prefer one player over the other. Yes I'm a fan of LUKE WALTON also, until he hangs up his P&G jersey.

I've had respect for you from the beginning. I just ask for you to go back to my threads and posts before I was banned. I was a huge Kobe fan, and when Bynum came I was a huge Bynum also. I don't know if LSD was praising Drew before me, but I don't think so. Iwas a Bynum fan from day one. I am not a group guy. I have my own opinions. Go back to my posts from when I started and you'll see. I have leaned more toward Bynum when Kobe started demanding we trade him. I bashed Kobe for it and have been a little sour toward him ever since. I don't look at other posters thoughts toward a player and sway to that. I have no problem going way back to prove my point if I have too. I just wanted to let you know you are incorrect on your assumption.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Age: 59
Posts: 8835

us.gif

lakerdude wrote:
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
lakerdude, one impression I have gotten from you is that you wanted to belong in a group per say.

We all know SPQR and LSD are practically one person since they have the same views, they both have a lot of reps for their reasons. You come out of a ban quiet as a mouse, then all of a sudden you hate Kobe and love Bynum? In numerous posts I've seen you say "I know you guys know me as a Bynum, supporter...blah blah blah" That's something a child does, kinda like a cry for attention.

I don't remember you ever being like that, In fact when you were reinstated into the forum you had a pic of yourself, then you changed it to a Mamba picture. But slowly I saw you drift away from being a normal supporter of Kobe and somewhat of Bynum, into a total hate Kobe love Bynum state of mind. Did LSD or SPQR influence your hate of Kobe and love for Bynum? Cause it sure looks like it. Don't get me wrong, SPQR has amazing blogs but none that would change my personal opinion about our team.

Maybe the 'Bynum Fans' are more self conscious than the 'Kobe-philes'?

These type of threads bring nothing but drama to this site. So many topics we could be discussing but you choose the best to bash Kobe. And there's one every single day. CMON, if you hate someone so much then stop talking to them.

BTW, I'm a fan of the team and fan of our players afterwards. I don't see how any of you guys on this site prefer one player over the other. Yes I'm a fan of LUKE WALTON also, until he hangs up his P&G jersey.

I've had respect for you from the beginning. I just ask for you to go back to my threads and posts before I was banned. I was a huge Kobe fan, and when Bynum came I was a huge Bynum also. I don't know if LSD was praising Drew before me, but I don't think so. Iwas a Bynum fan from day one. I am not a group guy. I have my own opinions. Go back to my posts from when I started and you'll see. I have leaned more toward Bynum when Kobe started demanding we trade him. I bashed Kobe for it and have been a little sour toward him ever since. I don't look at other posters thoughts toward a player and sway to that. I have no problem going way back to prove my point if I have too. I just wanted to let you know you are incorrect on your assumption.

Too far to look back and too lazy to look for threads. Based on what I have read that's what I assumed. My respect for posters go far beyond their personal opinions. I don't have the same opinions as anyone in this forum but that doesn't stop from me respecting them. I respect you for your opinions and you should respect me and others for their OWN personal opinions.

I'm letting you know from the outside-in perspective, how I feel and how some other members may also feel. I personally respect everyone's opinion but I don't like when people try to brain wash me when I am a grown man already. You get me? Man to man...not trying to call you out or nothing or belittle you or what not since I'm not that kind of poster. I'm just letting you know how I personally feel. Maybe it's just me or maybe not, but all this Kobe hate Bynum hate is getting old. Not only from you but from other posters as well. At the end of the day we are one family and we support the same team. So instead of Kobe hate threads or Bynum hate threads, why not create different topics? It just makes us look bad as a forum. Don't know if you have thought of that.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

Moy24lakers

I went back to one of my first posts on Bynum back in July of 2008. LSD didn't become a member until Dec 2008. I was high on Drew from the beginning. I didn't follow any posters. I have my own opinions. I won't be classified as a follower dude. It's hella rude for you to say this without facts. Take it back please. It's insulting.

Here is the post:

VujacicSlovenia wrote:

If Amare Stoudemire was only worth a 5 year 72.5 million dollar deal, Bynum isn't worth 5 years 80 million.

Give him 5 years 65 million, and then after that runs out, he'll be 25 - the beginning of his prime. Then you reward him accordingly with a 7 year 120 or something like that. You can't give a max deal to a player who's only played 25-35 good games of professional basketball.

Lakerdude wrote:

Are you kidding? Bynum is going to be better than Amare. He already is. The Lakers better not screw around with his contract. Give him 80 mill. He is going to win us championships. Amare will never win one.

VujacicSlovenia wrote:

But Amare had already proven himself as a legitmate force before he signed that deal...

Bynum's only played 30 good games of basketball and is coming back from a serious knee injury after having chronic knee problems in high school...

Lakerdude wrote:

This is true. I just don't want to lose Bynum. If they have to make a choice between losing him or paying him, they should pay him. It may be a gamble, but I think it's one worth taking. If they lose him, it's because another team would take the chance and give him more money, why not us? He is going to be healthy, and a force. In my opinion.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
lakerdude wrote:
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
lakerdude, one impression I have gotten from you is that you wanted to belong in a group per say.

We all know SPQR and LSD are practically one person since they have the same views, they both have a lot of reps for their reasons. You come out of a ban quiet as a mouse, then all of a sudden you hate Kobe and love Bynum? In numerous posts I've seen you say "I know you guys know me as a Bynum, supporter...blah blah blah" That's something a child does, kinda like a cry for attention.

I don't remember you ever being like that, In fact when you were reinstated into the forum you had a pic of yourself, then you changed it to a Mamba picture. But slowly I saw you drift away from being a normal supporter of Kobe and somewhat of Bynum, into a total hate Kobe love Bynum state of mind. Did LSD or SPQR influence your hate of Kobe and love for Bynum? Cause it sure looks like it. Don't get me wrong, SPQR has amazing blogs but none that would change my personal opinion about our team.

Maybe the 'Bynum Fans' are more self conscious than the 'Kobe-philes'?

These type of threads bring nothing but drama to this site. So many topics we could be discussing but you choose the best to bash Kobe. And there's one every single day. CMON, if you hate someone so much then stop talking to them.

BTW, I'm a fan of the team and fan of our players afterwards. I don't see how any of you guys on this site prefer one player over the other. Yes I'm a fan of LUKE WALTON also, until he hangs up his P&G jersey.

I've had respect for you from the beginning. I just ask for you to go back to my threads and posts before I was banned. I was a huge Kobe fan, and when Bynum came I was a huge Bynum also. I don't know if LSD was praising Drew before me, but I don't think so. Iwas a Bynum fan from day one. I am not a group guy. I have my own opinions. Go back to my posts from when I started and you'll see. I have leaned more toward Bynum when Kobe started demanding we trade him. I bashed Kobe for it and have been a little sour toward him ever since. I don't look at other posters thoughts toward a player and sway to that. I have no problem going way back to prove my point if I have too. I just wanted to let you know you are incorrect on your assumption.

Too far to look back and too lazy to look for threads. Based on what I have read that's what I assumed. My respect for posters go far beyond their personal opinions. I don't have the same opinions as anyone in this forum but that doesn't stop from me respecting them. I respect you for your opinions and you should respect me and others for their OWN personal opinions.

I'm letting you know from the outside-in perspective, how I feel and how some other members may also feel. I personally respect everyone's opinion but I don't like when people try to brain wash me when I am a grown man already. You get me? Man to man...not trying to call you out or nothing or belittle you or what not since I'm not that kind of poster. I'm just letting you know how I personally feel. Maybe it's just me or maybe not, but all this Kobe hate Bynum hate is getting old. Not only from you but from other posters as well. At the end of the day we are one family and we support the same team. So instead of Kobe hate threads or Bynum hate threads, why not create different topics? It just makes us look bad as a forum. Don't know if you have thought of that.

I say it makes us look bad as a forum when someone takes a shot at another poster without doing his research. Calling a poster a follower when it's not true is worst for this forum than anything else. You should do your research before you post. Look at my previous post. It proves that your statement was way off dude.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

A lot of dislike from this thread ratings.

lakergirl92
votes: 11
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1516

exactly the 14 dislikes should tell u something.

SaVaGe-DeF
votes: 51
LNS HOF Gold

Posts: 19687

lakergirl92 wrote:
exactly the 14 dislikes should tell u something.

15.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Age: 29
Posts: 4297

us.gif

lakergirl92 wrote:
exactly the 14 dislikes should tell u something.

I know just having a laugh at it.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach.
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


    register
You are an anonymous user- or .'>
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!