Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach. (P. 2)

Lakers Forum » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Author Search This Topic:
 
MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Age: 59
Posts: 8835

us.gif

Yeah sure like one or two comments makes you a total Bynum supporter back then. I've said it and ill say it again you want to make sure SPQR and LSD recognize you as one of their own. When I have time to waste and I'm not working or going to school ill look for this one thread were you sounded like a child begging for SPQRs attention.

This threads rating speaks for itself.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

If I hated someone so much the last thing I would do is talk about him all the damn time. Over and over thread after thread after thread.

KB24*BM
votes: 33
Laker GM
Posts: 4393

I got to be real with yall, If after every game we are going to have the same argument Kobe vs Bynum.

It is almost pointless.

This site is becoming cyber war of whose side are you on.

This one bashes this one. then the name calling starts.

Then that one comes with facts, the other one brings his facts.

Then this one takes his opinions as facts and the wars goes on like we are enemies and hated rivals.

Every week is the same things.

Im all for stating opinion and agreeing or disagreeing, but it gets tiring.

Can we all just get along.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

KB24*BM wrote:
I got to be real with yall, If after every game we are going to have the same argument Kobe vs Bynum.

It is almost pointless.

This site is becoming cyber war of whose side are you on.

This one bashes this one. then the name calling starts.

Then that one comes with facts, the other one brings his facts.

Then this one takes his opinions as facts and the wars goes on like we are enemies and hated rivals.

Every week is the same things.

Im all for stating opinion and agreeing or disagreeing, but it gets tiring.

Can we all just get along.

That was happening while I was gone for a while?

KB24*BM
votes: 33
Laker GM
Posts: 4393

J-Cool wrote:
KB24*BM wrote:
I got to be real with yall, If after every game we are going to have the same argument Kobe vs Bynum.

It is almost pointless.

This site is becoming cyber war of whose side are you on.

This one bashes this one. then the name calling starts.

Then that one comes with facts, the other one brings his facts.

Then this one takes his opinions as facts and the wars goes on like we are enemies and hated rivals.

Every week is the same things.

Im all for stating opinion and agreeing or disagreeing, but it gets tiring.

Can we all just get along.

That was happening while I was gone for a while?

It has been happening for a while now, going back months.

Im just sick and tired of it. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_26 Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_26 Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_21

PurpleKnight
votes: 109
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 6817
Location: PurpleKnight
us.gif

Quote:

KB24*BM wrote:

I got to be real with yall, If after every game we are going to have the same argument Kobe vs Bynum.

It is almost pointless.

This site is becoming cyber war of whose side are you on.

There's only 1 side we should all be on if we are truly die-hard Laker fans. ..........."THE L.A. LAKERS SIDE"!!! .............PERIOD!

As long as Kobe & Bynum are still Lakers........They got my support! This Kobephile & Bynum-ite crap doesn't exist in my fanhood. I love The Lakers. So I love them. Becuse they BOTH are helping the team I love win.

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

PurpleKnight wrote:
Quote:

KB24*BM wrote:

I got to be real with yall, If after every game we are going to have the same argument Kobe vs Bynum.

It is almost pointless.

This site is becoming cyber war of whose side are you on.

There's only 1 side we should all be on if we are truly die-hard Laker fans. ..........."THE L.A. LAKERS SIDE"!!! .............PERIOD!

As long as Kobe & Bynum are still Lakers........They got my support! This Kobephile & Bynum-ite crap doesn't exist in my fanhood. I love The Lakers. So I love them. Becuse they BOTH are helping the team I love win.

Well said sir.

Bishop-Havoc
votes: 19
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1872

us.gif

Lakerdude...

I don't need to be educated on things I already know for one, Phil wrote the book as I said, calling him uncoachable, which means that Phil was feeling like Kobe wasn't doing things the way Phil wanted him to, and he couldnt do nothing about that... So that statement.that you made about Phil having balls to do such and such... That's bullsh!t. He barely ever took him out when Kobe was out there doing him, he would call Kobe out in the media. Just like the whole Shaq and Kobe thing, he took a step back with all that, and let it play out... I remember this quite well.

This is a player's game, rather you like it or not... Nobody cares of you do or don't, but it is what it is, and what it always will be. The stars will always have the clout, and we see this same sh!t throughout the whole damn league. If you wanna say that Mike Brown is Kobe's b!tch, you can say that about every coach, and every superstar in the league... Don't believe me? Ask Cousins up in Sacramento.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
If I hated someone so much the last thing I would do is talk about him all the damn time. Over and over thread after thread after thread.

That was just one post back then dude. I can bring up all of em if you want too. I started on the Bynum bandwagon before LSD was a member. Sorry LSD, I don't mean to mention you, but this dude brought up your name. Go back to the beginning of 08, I talked about Drew more than you seem to know. You said you were too lazy to go back. Don't put that on me. Don't call me a follower dude unless you know what the heck your talking about. Credibility is big on this site and I won't let you ruin that because of your feelings. Go back to my posts in 07,08,09,10,11,12 and you'll see my track record and my opinions of Drew. Your starting to cross the line with your bogus comments. How would you feel if I called you a band wagoner without merit? Go back as far as you want man. I just brought up one post to prove my point. I got post up the hundred others if you want me too. You give LTB a bad name man. Everyone who challenges me I bring up the truth and prove myself. I'm ready when you are. Go back to my posts from the beginning dude. Prove what your saying. You started this badmouthing me, now back it up. If you say I'm a follower show the proof. Put up or shut up.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

lakergirl92 wrote:
exactly the 14 dislikes should tell u something.

It tells me I have my opinions, and just because they aren't popular doesn't mean I'm not right. I say how it is. Brown kisses Kobe's A$$. He lets him do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and if he says anything negative about Kobe and has to apologize about it later, and the Kobe punks him after the apology, then that makes him Kobe's B*itch. -14 or -100 means nothing to me. It just goes to show that there's a lot of misguided people out there. Sorry to let you in on this guys, but Kobe's not 26 anymore. When we don't make it out of the 1st round this year because he always has to be the one to do it by himself, then don't be switching your tune and blaming it on on him, because you all were riding his coat tails this whole season. Shoot 30 times a game in the postseason and see what happens. Good luck with that.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude
Bishop-Havoc wrote:
Lakerdude... I don't need to be educated on things I already know for one, Phil wrote the book as I said, calling him uncoachable, which means that Phil was feeling like Kobe wasn't doing things the way Phil wanted him to, and he couldnt do nothing about that... So that statement.that you made about Phil having balls to do such and such... That's bullsh!t. He barely ever took him out when Kobe was out there doing him, he would call Kobe out in the media. Just like the whole Shaq and Kobe thing, he took a step back with all that,....

KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

In this L, every coach must and WILL cater to the demands of their superstar player. Even Pop doesn't call out Duncan as much as he should. Coaches per se are usually more harder with the rest of the players because they know that their superstars WILL show up with the right mentality when the team needs it in the POs.

Kobe's been known to have toyed with the Coach's words for many years. Even sports journalists chuckle about his tounge in cheek. Thankfully, they realize that he's just kiddin' and giving the media something to work over.

It's always been that way. It'll always be that way. Get used to it.

Oh yeah, and Kobe shot 30 shots one game........ONE. In the last 3 ( which were crazy in their own way ).

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

KS_v2 wrote:
In this L, every coach must and WILL cater to the demands of their superstar player. Even Pop doesn't call out Duncan as much as he should. Coaches per se are usually more harder with the rest of the players because they know that their superstars WILL show up with the right mentality when the team needs it in the POs.

Kobe's been known to have toyed with the Coach's words for many years. Even sports journalists chuckle about his tounge in cheek. Thankfully, they realize that he's just kiddin' and giving the media something to work over.

It's always been that way. It'll always be that way. Get used to it.

Oh yeah, and Kobe shot 30 shots one game........ONE. In the last 3 ( which were crazy in their own way ).

Your not serious. I've seen plenty of clips where Pop was getting in Duncans face. the day I see Brown do that to Kobe, I will gladly retract all my statements. I don't think I have anything to worry about there. Do you?

KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

lakerdude wrote:

I thought I already commented on this. The Laker season ticket holders demanded to bring back Jackson. If it was just a players league, then why did the season ticket holders demand this? Wouldn't they be happy that they had Kobe? He's the ":player" right? Why did the fans turn on the organization if Kobe was good enough? I'll tell you why, he wasn't. He was great, but he's not bigger than the Lakers. They hired Phil Jackson back, and the fans were happy again and we won. If we never got him back, the big money spending ticket holders were ready to cancel the following season. How could that be if it was a players league. After all we had the best player in the NBA. If that were enough and it wasn't about winning, why did the Lakers give into the ticket holders and get Phil back? Because it's not just about the player. The Lakers have always been a winning organization, and that is what the fans wanted. Winning. Kobe alone without Phil wasn't winning. If you don't get that, then I don't know what the hell else to say. Enjoy your players league dude, even if it means losing.

The season before that, the Lakers failed to sell out 12 of 41 home games, more than the previous four seasons combined. The team didnot improve and the Clips had a better team for WAAAAY lower cost ( Two teams in a single city. Pretty unique case don't cha think? )

You seem to have forgotten that LA charged more than any other team for seats that year even when the team was obviously not doing well. LAL weren't willing to slash ticket prices so they demanded that they be shown a winning product worthy of their cash.

Now, take the other 28 teams in the L ( NYK is just crazy ). Show me such instances ( atleast 2-3 ) and I'll shut up.

Good luck.

Jackson was the exception to this rule. If the Clips weren't in LA and prices were reasonable, safe to say, LA would've still sold out a ton ala NYK mid-00s.

However, I still prefer resigning Jackson though, Very Happy

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

Good to hear from you J-cool. I seem to be the odd man out here, but I will always say what I feel no matter what criticism I get. If it's how I see it I'll say it. That's what the forum is about. I'm not gonna just give in to the most popular opinions. You know me bro.

KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

lakerdude wrote:

Your not serious. I've seen plenty of clips where Pop was getting in Duncans face. the day I see Brown do that to Kobe, I will gladly retract all my statements. I don't think I have anything to worry about there. Do you?

Of course you have! The Spurs were always blessed with solid benches or role-players.

Even during the last few seasons, when Duncan wasn't Duncan, the bench could salvage the game for Pop.

With Pop, the players know each of them can replace the other and the train can chug along almost seamlessly.

Think LA can do the same?

BTW, you want instances of player power? Iverson - Larry Brown. Cousins - Paul, Detroit Players - Kuester, Deron - Sloan.

You give me instances which donot prove it is a superstar run L.

gemfow
votes: 181
LNS HOF Silver

Posts: 12402
Location: Maryland
us.gif

Some one put it best when he said superstars run the show. The only coach that I feel who could have jumped in kobe's face would be Jerry Sloan. Sloan would most likely never have agreed to coach the lakers due to Kobe Bryant. Kobe last year played less minutes but still shot about as many times. Kobe could avg 29 minutes a game and he would most likely still get a good amount of shots up.

Brown is in the same position as any coach with a player like Kobe, axel man would have seen his offense broken as well. Any coach would have seen their offense broken by Kobe for isos. People are no.dimg mike Brown's past with Lebron against him and I'm not saying its unwarranted but this would happen with any coach.

Pop can get in Duncan's face because Duncan is a more coach able player who won't throw some fit or temper tantrum about it. Comparing Duncan and Kobe is a mistake.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Age: 59
Posts: 8835

us.gif


Repped High Quality Post

lakerdude wrote:
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
If I hated someone so much the last thing I would do is talk about him all the damn time. Over and over thread after thread after thread.

That was just one post back then dude. I can bring up all of em if you want too. I started on the Bynum bandwagon before LSD was a member. Sorry LSD, I don't mean to mention you, but this dude brought up your name. Go back to the beginning of 08, I talked about Drew more than you seem to know. You said you were too lazy to go back. Don't put that on me. Don't call me a follower dude unless you know what the heck your talking about. Credibility is big on this site and I won't let you ruin that because of your feelings. Go back to my posts in 07,08,09,10,11,12 and you'll see my track record and my opinions of Drew. Your starting to cross the line with your bogus comments. How would you feel if I called you a band wagoner without merit? Go back as far as you want man. I just brought up one post to prove my point. I got post up the hundred others if you want me too. You give LTB a bad name man. Everyone who challenges me I bring up the truth and prove myself. I'm ready when you are. Go back to my posts from the beginning dude. Prove what your saying. You started this badmouthing me, now back it up. If you say I'm a follower show the proof. Put up or shut up.

You could have been a Bynum fan and what not but how are you all of a sudden making threads bashing Kobe just to defend Bynum?

Was that your style before? Only two people I've seen do that was SPQR and LSD before you ever started doing that.

How are you going to create thread after thread bashing Kobe? And thread after thread praising Drew? I'm lost here, why are you always trying to separate the 'Kobe-Philes' to the 'Bynum-nuthuggers'? Don't they play for the same team?

Axle
votes: 71
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15020
Location: Axle
After reading all this, it just tells me one thing and that is that we are all hardcore Laker fans and want for our Lakers to be perfect. We do not accept defeat very well. As far as me? I respect any player that gives 100% EVEN if he is not a good shooter BUT contributes on defense or rebounding. A good example of that is McRoberts. He is not a good perimeter shooter, but man can he play defense. I think McRoberts and Barnes are my type of defensive players that I like. When you try to get past them, you are going to feel the pain on a hard foul. I don't like Kobe to shoot so many shots, BUT my honest opinion on him is that he has no choice because the Laker team does not have a lot of sharp shooters. He reminds me of M. Jordan that does not like to lose. I remember I used to get all upset with M Jordan because I thought he was a hog with the ball, but at that time I just didn't understand his motive for doing that. Until I started reading a lot about this guy and he just didn't like to lose just like Kobe. I hate when Kobe try's to salvage a game by jacking up too many shots. But I can see what is happening over all. I notice that he passes the ball to other players and they are afraid of that hot ball. Pretty soon you have over passed only for the ball to end up with Kobe again, and if you understand the game and time running out, HE has no choice but to shoot....

congocash
votes: 26
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2278

Axle yes there are d-leaguers who would be better for the Lakers. That's the sad thing, people keep trashing Kobe which I get for his poor shot selection, who doesn't see that? Come push to shove, Kobe's the guy who's going to put the team over the edge most nights.. he had 2 bad games. Looking forward, only a good bench and supporting cast is going to make the team look better, we dont have fallback plans until trades are made, it's proven that the team sucks aside the 3 best players.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

lakerdude wrote:
lakergirl92 wrote:
exactly the 14 dislikes should tell u something.

It tells me I have my opinions, and just because they aren't popular doesn't mean I'm not right. I say how it is. Brown kisses Kobe's A$$. He lets him do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and if he says anything negative about Kobe and has to apologize about it later, and the Kobe punks him after the apology, then that makes him Kobe's B*itch. -14 or -100 means nothing to me. It just goes to show that there's a lot of misguided people out there. Sorry to let you in on this guys, but Kobe's not 26 anymore. When we don't make it out of the 1st round this year because he always has to be the one to do it by himself, then don't be switching your tune and blaming it on on him, because you all were riding his coat tails this whole season. Shoot 30 times a game in the postseason and see what happens. Good luck with that.

this is what a true laker fan (or a fan of any team) should not ever say smh

congocash
votes: 26
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2278

LakerDerek wrote:
This is news ? Where is the star player/coach dynamic different on other teams ? Every single coach knows that a star player can walk into the GM's or owners office and have the coach gone that day. This has been the case for decades, it's nothing new. And for those looking to build a franchise around Andrew Bynum, good luck with that. A center in a guard driven league is not your building block. Especially a center who needs work on his hands and footwork. His progression is slow IMO.

Bloody utterly, truthful and honest post..

But it's shocking according to the premise of the thread. According to some people no such dynamic exists.

btw, didn't Westhead get fired not long after Magic allegedly told the Doc to do so? Just adding an anecdotal piece of information to this coach v. player dynamic and how it's actually been old news, who btw went on to win 5 rings thereafter. Players run the league for good reason, it appears to me.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

gemfow wrote:
Some one put it best when he said superstars run the show. The only coach that I feel who could have jumped in kobe's face would be Jerry Sloan. Sloan would most likely never have agreed to coach the lakers due to Kobe Bryant. Kobe last year played less minutes but still shot about as many times. Kobe could avg 29 minutes a game and he would most likely still get a good amount of shots up.

even jerry sloan had his problem with deron williams and ended up "retiring" afterwards.

it's a business and the player is more profitable and the coach could be replaced; that's been the motto forever. the superstar runs the show...

with that being said, go lakers!! beat, mangle, kill boston. take no prisoners.

congocash
votes: 26
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2278

Bishop-Havoc wrote:
Phil also at a point wrote a book, and called Kobe uncoachable... Just to.come back, and win with him again. It's a player's game, its been that way for years because of the money being paid to these stars. They have th clout... WTF are we talkin' about like this is new under the sun?

LMAO Phil the man who needs more fingers to walk with the rings, he's won with Jordan/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe, Kobe/Gasol. This should really put the whole coach vs player dynamic in full focus, perspective whatever you want it to be. And no it's nothing new under the sun. 2-3 players make a team run, 1 player puts the a$$es in seats, 1 coach is paid to run the team, led by the 1a superstar. Phil just had a different way of doing it.

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714

this is not aimed at anybody particularly. it was just on my mind..

phil (as great as he is) is no exception to the rule. even he had his problems with jordan, shaq, and kobe; winning is everything, and solves a lot of problems.

anyways, off this subject. go lakers!!

congocash
votes: 26
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2278
lakerdude wrote:
Bishop-Havoc wrote:
Phil also at a point wrote a book, and called Kobe uncoachable... Just to.come back, and win with him again. It's a player's game, its been that way for years because of the money being paid to these stars. They have th clout... WTF are we talkin' about like this is new under the sun?
I guess you just don't remember that scenario as it happened. Let me remind you. The Lakers were pathetic when Phil Jackson left. Kobe was still there and the Lakers were a wreck. The fact that Kobe was still there wasn't enogh to keep the big....

KLakers
votes: 2
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1046

Axle wrote:

I don't like Kobe to shoot so many shots, BUT my honest opinion on him is that he has no choice because the Laker team does not have a lot of sharp shooters. He reminds me of M. Jordan that does not like to lose. I remember I used to get all upset with M Jordan because I thought he was a hog with the ball, but at that time I just didn't understand his motive for doing that. Until I started reading a lot about this guy and he just didn't like to lose just like Kobe. I hate when Kobe try's to salvage a game by jacking up too many shots. But I can see what is happening over all. I notice that he passes the ball to other players and they are afraid of that hot ball. Pretty soon you have over passed only for the ball to end up with Kobe again, and if you understand the game and time running out, HE has no choice but to shoot and sometimes it is a forced shot.

I dont think people notice have noticed it. Afterall whats matters for them, is the amount of shots Kobe takes.

lakerfanguy
votes: 5
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 320

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
lakerdude wrote:
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
If I hated someone so much the last thing I would do is talk about him all the damn time. Over and over thread after thread after thread.

That was just one post back then dude. I can bring up all of em if you want too. I started on the Bynum bandwagon before LSD was a member. Sorry LSD, I don't mean to mention you, but this dude brought up your name. Go back to the beginning of 08, I talked about Drew more than you seem to know. You said you were too lazy to go back. Don't put that on me. Don't call me a follower dude unless you know what the heck your talking about. Credibility is big on this site and I won't let you ruin that because of your feelings. Go back to my posts in 07,08,09,10,11,12 and you'll see my track record and my opinions of Drew. Your starting to cross the line with your bogus comments. How would you feel if I called you a band wagoner without merit? Go back as far as you want man. I just brought up one post to prove my point. I got post up the hundred others if you want me too. You give LTB a bad name man. Everyone who challenges me I bring up the truth and prove myself. I'm ready when you are. Go back to my posts from the beginning dude. Prove what your saying. You started this badmouthing me, now back it up. If you say I'm a follower show the proof. Put up or shut up.

You could have been a Bynum fan and what not but how are you all of a sudden making threads bashing Kobe just to defend Bynum?

Was that your style before? Only two people I've seen do that was SPQR and LSD before you ever started doing that.

How are you going to create thread after thread bashing Kobe? And thread after thread praising Drew? I'm lost here, why are you always trying to separate the 'Kobe-Philes' to the 'Bynum-nuthuggers'? Don't they play for the same team?

what?

SourceCode
votes: 26
Laker GM
Posts: 3714
lakerdude wrote:
I thought I already commented on this. The Laker season ticket holders demanded to bring back Jackson. If it was just a players league, then why did the season ticket holders demand this? Wouldn't they be happy that they had Kobe? He's the ":player" right? Why did the fans turn on the organization if Kobe was good enough? I'll tell you why, he wasn't. He was great, but he's not bigger than the Lakers. They hired Phil Jackson back, and the fans were happy again and we won. If we never got him back, the big money spending ticket holders....

Bishop-Havoc
votes: 19
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1872

us.gif

That's why people shouldn't touch subjects that they only have opinions about...

One more thing, you speak volumes about yourself, and the kind of man you are callin' another grown man a b!tch, that you don't even know on a personal level. Show the man more respect than that, he's doing a job that you aren't doing, and getting paid way more than you... The only thing you're doing is complaining about him... So you tell me who's who?

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

Bishop-Havoc wrote:
That's why people shouldn't touch subjects that they only have opinions about...

One more thing, you speak volumes about yourself, and the kind of man you are callin' another grown man a b!tch, that you don't even know on a personal level. Show the man more respect than that, he's doing a job that you aren't doing, and getting paid way more than you... The only thing you're doing is complaining about him... So you tell me who's who?

I changed my heading to a more appropriate title, as close as I could to the point I was trying to get across, and what my thread is really all about. I took out the word biatch.

KS_v2
votes: 20
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1871

Now that I read the thread topic a second time, it sure does look like it after the Celtics game wink

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

KS_v2 wrote:
Now that I read the thread topic a second time, it sure does look like it after the Celtics game wink

Someone on my side. Yes.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
Yeah sure like one or two comments makes you a total Bynum supporter back then. I've said it and ill say it again you want to make sure SPQR and LSD recognize you as one of their own. When I have time to waste and I'm not working or going to school ill look for this one thread were you sounded like a child begging for SPQRs attention.

This threads rating speaks for itself.

MOY24,

Lakerdude is his own person with his own thoughts and opinions. He's not seeking approval from other Bynum supporters, so you are way off base with your comments, which are venomous and seem to border on personal attacks.

Furthermore, you should know that a negative or positive rating on a thread doesn't neccesarily represent the quality of content. Sometimes the truth is difficult for people to hear and oftentimes truthful things are wildly unpopular with fans. Fans will respond to a controversial or divisive subject by piling on the negative ratings to the topic, but none of those knee jerk reactions should speak to the content or quality of a post.

Honestly, I could probably post a 9 paragraph thread praising Kobe Bryant and kissing his @ss left and right, and I'd probably get 100 "thumbs up" postive rating votes for the thread. People f**king worship Kobe on a Lakers site like this one, and that kind of post is going to get a lot more favorable responses than the posts that focus on some of the uglier truths about Kobe.

jrdogg29
votes: 0
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 363

Coach Brown is putting a nice touch on this team.Give the man a chance.He has three weapons that will continue to become more effective.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
Yeah sure like one or two comments makes you a total Bynum supporter back then. I've said it and ill say it again you want to make sure SPQR and LSD recognize you as one of their own. When I have time to waste and I'm not working or going to school ill look for this one thread were you sounded like a child begging for SPQRs attention. This threads rating speaks for itself.
Quit starting rumors about me: I am here to prove that your statement about me wanting LSD and SPQR recognition is total B.S. I was here a full....

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

I guess I was the only one who spoke about it. I have members messaging me left and right telling me the same thing. Like I told you Lakerdude aka Lakerfanguy, you said you were a bynum fan...ok. Now tell me how and why all of a sudden your posts and ideas seem similar to two guys we know have almost the same ideas? (SPQR&LSD)

Being a Bynum fan doesn't automatically mean you suppose to hate on Kobe.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

And BTW LSD you should be the last one to talk about personal attacks. During the summer you were on a roll with a bunch of attacks on members but just cause you've been here long enough and have a lot of reps you were grive favor.

Same thing to you Lakerdude. Almost banned you myself a while back when you went on a rampage but you were pardoned by Dave cause you're a vet.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

^^ Sounds like another mod on a power trip. Should probably have his mod powers stripped. JMHO.

Oh well, I guess they can't all be great and fair minded mods like LakerRRTX.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

Hahahahaha wow. WahOuW especially coming outta your mouth LSD.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
Hahahahaha wow. WahOuW especially coming outta your mouth LSD.

Probably shouldn't be mocking me like that. Not appropriate behavior for a mod. Thanks. Smile

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
And BTW LSD you should be the last one to talk about personal attacks. During the summer you were on a roll with a bunch of attacks on members but just cause you've been here long enough and have a lot of reps you were grive favor.

Same thing to you Lakerdude. Almost banned you myself a while back when you went on a rampage but you were pardoned by Dave cause you're a vet.

So you wanted to ban me because you don't agree with my positions? I guess you can do whatever you want, for example saying things about a poster that aren't true and challenging they're character? I think if you call someone out for being a follower or group guy you should do some research first. If you would of gone back to my threads my 1st year on the site you would have seen the truth. Just sayin.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

^^ Good point Lakerdude. MOY was definitely trying to cast aspersions on your character by saying untruthful things. That's unacceptable behavior I'd say.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

lakerdude wrote:
MOY24LAKERS wrote:
And BTW LSD you should be the last one to talk about personal attacks. During the summer you were on a roll with a bunch of attacks on members but just cause you've been here long enough and have a lot of reps you were grive favor.

Same thing to you Lakerdude. Almost banned you myself a while back when you went on a rampage but you were pardoned by Dave cause you're a vet.

So you wanted to ban me because you don't agree with my positions? I guess you can do whatever you want, for example saying things about a poster that aren't true and challenging they're character? I think if you call someone out for being a follower or group guy you should do some research first. If you would of gone back to my threads my 1st year on the site you would have seen the truth. Just sayin.

No no no, this was far from this thread. Give me a sec.

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

Remember this?

Quote:
**** you guys. You hating bithches. No matter how you dissect it, Bynum has 2 rings and Howard has zero. Howard tried to have his team and he failed. Bynum has yet to have his team. Until he has had at eam be his and failed, you can **** off.

Quote:
You dudes are still dissin Bynum. Het the **** out of here. Screw all the AB haters. F you all. Bitches.. Haterdudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last month when you went on a full attack cause everyone didn't have the same opinion as you?

Yeah, that's when I was going to ban you. Not cause of this thread.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
I guess I was the only one who spoke about it. I have members messaging me left and right telling me the same thing. Like I told you Lakerdude aka Lakerfanguy, you said you were a bynum fan...ok. Now tell me how and why all of a sudden your posts and ideas seem similar to two guys we know have almost the same ideas? (SPQR&LSD)

Being a Bynum fan doesn't automatically mean you suppose to hate on Kobe.

That's another thing. I've never hated on Kobe. If you do your research you'll see the countless threads I've posted on my admiration of Kobe. Just because I post how I'm upset with the way he is playing and that he shoot stop shooting so much and get the bigs involved , doesn't mean I'm hating. It's called constructive criticism. I've never said to trade him like all the Bynum haters do. If I were to go that far and wish him gone, then that would be hating.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

^^ I don't see any bannable offense there. LOL. Just a passionate Drew fan. Razz

MOY24LAKERS
votes: 46
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8835

us.gif

I'm done here.

lakeshowsd
votes: 145
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14659
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
I'm done here.

Good call, LOL. Mods. Gotta love em.

I remember what it was like to be one. It's like having your hands tied behind your back and it takes a lot of the fun out of posting on this site. So happy I'm not a mod anymore, and I'd never wanna go back.

lakerdude
votes: 36
Laker GM
Posts: 4665
Location: lakerdude

MOY24LAKERS wrote:
Remember this?

Quote:
**** you guys. You hating bithches. No matter how you dissect it, Bynum has 2 rings and Howard has zero. Howard tried to have his team and he failed. Bynum has yet to have his team. Until he has had at eam be his and failed, you can **** off.

Quote:
You dudes are still dissin Bynum. Het the **** out of here. Screw all the AB haters. F you all. Bitches.. Haterdudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last month when you went on a full attack cause everyone didn't have the same opinion as you?

Yeah, that's when I was going to ban you. Not cause of this thread.

I think I must of had a bit too much to drink that night. Lol. I didn't single out one poster and diss him though. It was all in fun. Most posters were on the Howard bandwagon, and I wanted to stand up for my guy. If those posts had you wanting to ban me, then I guess your holding a grudge. That was awhile back. This thread is only a few days old.

Outta here.


Options Quick Reply: RE: Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach.
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


    register
You are an anonymous user- or .'>
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!