Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach. (P. 4)

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Locked Topics / Trash Bin
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Search This Topic:
 
LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3
Typical response by someone who never played anything. You know more than I do because of big big brain. well pardon me if I don't respect ridiculous analysis by people who never played and then listen to the hype machine ESPN for all their information. You guys all HATE when they hype LeBron to death but when they do it for Andrew all of a sudden it's gospel. You don't even know what you're looking at. magic didn't hear what he claims above. Everyone says Andrew has improved, nobody with any real integrity says he is a polished player. Now....


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

I still think you haven't answered...


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
"LOL True, And Andrew's only 23 years old, watch when he hit's his prime, at 28 or so when most Centers do, he's going to be a beast down low with his post moves."

There FINALLY !!!!! Stupid Magic has figured it out...he has not reached his potential YET because he still needs work on his footwork and hands. The first decent thing you have said so far. Finally, you have figured something out

who said he's hit his prime? roll Your changing your tune now, your going from his footwork and hands are awful, to he hasn't hit his prime.

Two polar opposite arguements doofus. roll Bipolar opposites. LOL

Funny thing is, you won't answer a simple question.... Isn't the proof his foot work is good in the pudding? His scoring abilities? Answer that also. roll


lakeshowsd
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14613
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif
votes: 144

nevermind, edited by me. I'm not a mod so it's not my place to chastise posters for personal attacks.


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3
He has not his his prime because he still needs work on his footwork and hands. That is as simple as I can make it for simpletons like you. Same thing I have been saying all day. He needs work on his footwork and hands. His footwork is inconsistent. He can stand straight up on the block and bring in a lob but at other times he will spin himself into a circle and pull himself out of position. He can have a followup dunk on a miss but he can then get the ball on the block with his back to the basket and cross his feet and get pushed off the block. He can catch a lob and throw it home then the next play he can get the ball striped in traffic because he won't bring the ball above his head. At that rate, he could shoot 50% from the floor and have 6 points in that series alone. add 4 foul shots and he has ten points. Project that to the end of the game and he could shoot 50% from the floor, have 20 points and have 13 rebounds. Good numbers ? Yes . All-star ? Of course. Does he still need considerable work on his feet and hands to be considered great in the post. I would absolutely say so. The numbers don't necessarily reflect his footwork in the post. Bad hands doesn't mean he can't catch and bad feet doesn't mean he can't walk. In basketball terms, it is a lack of fundamentals in positioning. Andrew went straight from high school to the NBA at 17 and I would venture to say he didn't have the best coaching in high school. He came to the NBA very raw. He has improved but the....


lakeshowsd
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14613
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif
votes: 144

So far people here are called "simpletons" or "jokers", and somebody is accused of being a "doofus". I can understand why some people read these forums and feel like it's a bunch of 3rd graders arguing in the schoolyard.


MSDS
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 330
votes: 1

this is a thread of another Kobe fanatic living in the past... stop this nonsense already kobe is great and a legend on his own, but people please stop pulling down our new and upcoming franchise player he is the present and will continue to lead this team in the future.. Kobe was great but its time to move forward and turn the corner... we dont live in the past.. at the present Bynum is the best player on this team and will be for the next 6 - 10 yrs... why cant we all just be happy that we have this beast on our team...


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Who is the Kobe fanatic living in the past ?????


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

Derek keeps saying no one has offered any anaylisis, but what has he offered? Nothing excpet his opinions with nothing back it up. At least our proof (and it's legit) is Andrew is ave 22 and 13 since the allstar break, You don't do that with bad hands and bad footwork. roll eyes. He's giving us nothing, but we are giving him facts.


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

Could you answer my question already??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
He has not his his prime because he still needs work on his footwork and hands.

Who doesn't need work on stuff? Kobe says he still has stuff he works on, Magic Johnson worked on new stuff every year, Andrew's only 23 and is now a all star center with good footwork.

I know I've said it already but it seems to not be sinking in to some,,,,You don't ave 23 and 13 without having good footwork and good hands. Period. roll


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Is there anyone else here I can talk to who knows anything about basketball ? Do I really have to sit here with these guys all day ?


lakeshowsd
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14613
Location: North Bend, OR
us.gif
votes: 144

We need to get Mills Lane up in here. For real.


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
Is there anyone else here I can talk to who knows anything about basketball ? Do I really have to sit here with these guys all day ?

Dude I'll lay off if you just answer my question. Who has better footwork and hands than Drew??


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

mhf94 wrote:
Could you answer my question already??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He won't, he know's he's caught in Bullshiiiit.


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Who has better footwork and hands ? Pau Gasol. There, answered that. Bye 94 !


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
Is there anyone else here I can talk to who knows anything about basketball ? Do I really have to sit here with these guys all day ?

you can leave if you want, your offering no proof as it is now, just silly opinions and ignoring of facts now, so your useless as it is. roll


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Is there anyone else that I can talk to that knows what the term "fact" means ?


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

So Pau Gasol is the only guy with better footwork than Drew? Well that would make him hmmmmm 2nd best in the league in footwork and hands... Damn that's just horrible..


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Do you think i`m going to sit here and list players just for the sake. Besides, you said you were leaving so again......bye 94 !


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

By the way....

http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/1204 ... layer-week

LOL More ownage.


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
Is there anyone else that I can talk to that knows what the term "fact" means ?

I didn't say I was leaving, I just said I'd lay off, but I can't when you this. What facts have you brought up? The only "fact" I could spot was- 2 years of college basketball is better than a lifetime of playing, learning and coaching basketball.


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
Who has better footwork and hands ? Pau Gasol. There, answered that. Bye 94 !

What are you judging that by? Andrew get's more Lobs BY FAR than Pau ever got, you have to have excellent hands to go up 12 feet in the air, catch a moving target that is traveling fast, catch it and dunk it without coming down, that takes EXCELLENT hands.

Andrew has every good as bit of hands as Pau.


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

mhf94 wrote:
LakerDerek wrote:
Is there anyone else that I can talk to that knows what the term "fact" means ?

I didn't say I was leaving, I just said I'd lay off, but I can't when you this. What facts have you brought up? The only "fact" I could spot was- 2 years of college basketball is better than a lifetime of playing, learning and coaching basketball.

You asked if you have to sit here all day doofus. I said no, you can leave, you offer nothing but unsbustantiated opinions from a guy who probably sat the bench on a Jr College team for two years right? And think that makes you an expert. roll LOL


MSDS
Serious Laker Fan
Posts: 330
votes: 1

My brother in law will kiss his TV when Kobe comes back.. he misses him bad,, does any of kobe Fanatics do the same thing? joke hahaha


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

magic thinks 2 years of college gives you no insight but NOT PLAYING AT ALL and playing Xbox gives you some sort of insight. How great is that ????? Have you even played at all ???? on any level ????? NO CREDIBILITY magic.... you're a joke. Go post on a kids Lakers site with all the other Xbox kids.


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

Who said I haven't played at all? Sitting on the bench at a JR college is not any type of expert.


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Ha ha I know you haven't played at all. You have ZERO basketball sense...all programmed.stick with your Xbox analysis.


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

Yea, a guy who uses Pro's who have played the games opinion over a Jr college reject has no sense. wave


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

So you haven't played at all have you Xbox ? well, pardon me if I won't ever take you seriously. You don't mind, do you Xbox ?


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

Oh I've played, obviously from my comments, and obviouisly from yours, you love Xbox. LOL NBA live much?


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Sure thing Xbox, whatever you say. You sure don't sound like a little tub who sits in front of the tv all day repeating what they say. You sure know the game Xbox


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Where did you say you played Xbox ? I don't remember you answering after I asked you a dozen times. How about it Xbox, are you going to at least lie about your game to save face ? You should Xbox or you will like like more of a jerk. Tell us you played semi-pro


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

Anybody who says this (as you did) is not a smart person....

"Don't let Magic Johnson make your argument"

Let the JV reject make it for you. .LOL


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Sure thing Xbox, let everyone else talk for you. You suck Xbox. I told you to lie and say you played somewhere and you can't even do that. No respect for Xbox !


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
I don't remember you answering after I asked you a dozen times.

And I don't rememer you answering our question on ranking NBA centers either, or what makes you say Andrew has no hands, or what evidence he has no footwork for that matter, so answer those and then we'll talk. roll


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

I don't feel like it Xbox, i don't respect your opinion either way. If anyone other than Xbox or like care to discuss then I absolutely would. just not you Xbox, you have no credibility. Sign up with kids your age and then you might have some sort of perspective. Until then, you are just little Xbox...sad little Xbox


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek, unless all guys on this forum are Xbox players like we obviously are, there must be someone in here who agrees with you right? Can you find somebody who does? Or any other person not a complete Bynum or Laker hater for that matter. Just find somebody who agrees with you that Bynum's footwork and hands suck. Pls do that. Also notice that your arguments are so good that the guys on ltb who stand up for Drew the most (Lakerdude and Lakeshowsd) don't even bother to talk some sense into you.


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

Ahhhh xbox JR... I don't need people to agree with what I say. i know what Im talking about and others don't agree that's fine. We can discuss it. i certainly don't need the likes of you dolts and your Xbox mastery to tell me Im right. How much do I care what you and Xbox think is right ? That's right ....ZERO. i`m laughing at how you keep trying to change the argument to make points. You and Xbox are a joke


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

mhf94 wrote:
LakerDerek, unless all guys on this forum are Xbox players like we obviously are, there must be someone in here who agrees with you right? Can you find somebody who does? Or any other person not a complete Bynum or Laker hater for that matter. Just find somebody who agrees with you that Bynum's footwork and hands suck. Pls do that. Also notice that your arguments are so good that the guys on ltb who stand up for Drew the most (Lakerdude and Lakeshowsd) don't even bother to talk some sense into you.

I'd take a current quote from any commentator, anaylist, ex player, coach who has said Bynum currently has Bad hands and or Bad footwork.... Just one would do. roll

Dereks a 12 year old kid, that is obvious. He hasn't played 2 years of college because he's not out of Jr high yet. They have half day today.


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

sure thing Xbox, you're the king ! Why don't you and Xbox JR have a game then tell us how you dominated that. It's the closest thing to basketball you will even see. Might make you feel like you actually played. Why have you never played Xbox ? Too small ? Too fat ? Too dumb ?


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

LakerDerek wrote:
We can discuss it.

Discuss it? You've digressed to silly childish comments about Xbox for some odd reason. You want to discuss it, discuss it.

What is your proof that Andrew (an All star Center averaging 23 and 13 since all star break... NBA player of the week this wee) has bad hands/footwork?


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
Ahhhh xbox JR... I don't need people to agree with what I say. i know what Im talking about and others don't agree that's fine. We can discuss it. i certainly don't need the likes of you dolts and your Xbox mastery to tell me Im right. How much do I care what you and Xbox think is right ? That's right ....ZERO. i`m laughing at how you keep trying to change the argument to make points. You and Xbox are a joke

First of all, how am I trying to change the argument? I stated my opinion and my arguments and asked for yours but you just can't or won't present them to me.

Second, if you're in a forum it's because you're interested in other people's opinions and care to discuss something right? Than can you please explain to me, with a solid argument, why does Bynum have bad footwork and bad hands?


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

I`ll discuss it with people who aren't just Xbox nerds so that leaves you two out. Next !


TheMagicontinues
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 877
votes: 5

What a dumb aszz. roll Gives thy a finger


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
I`ll discuss it with people who aren't just Xbox nerds so that leaves you two out. Next !

Come on see who's being childish here? I've asked for some adult, and reasonable discussion but all you keep saying is "I won't talk to guys who play Xbox", like a baby tantrum or something. If you're so confident on your opinion show us we're wrong.

BTW I've never even played Xbox in my life


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

NEXT


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
NEXT

Really? I thought you were going to show some maturity instead of just throwing a tantrum. For a guy who claims to be 43 years old you sure don't seem like it


LakerDerek
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 105
votes: 3

i`m just bored talking to you two Xbox nobody and I don't respect anything either of you have to say. Why discuss anything if I don't think you guys know anything. Go play Xbox


mhf94
Die-Hard Laker Fan
 Avatar
Posts: 1974
Location: Portugal
votes: 14

LakerDerek wrote:
i`m just bored talking to you two Xbox nobody and I don't respect anything either of you have to say. Why discuss anything if I don't think you guys know anything. Go play Xbox

Geez I never thought you were that childish. You're basically just crossing your arms and saying "you talked bad to me so no I won't answer you. I'll give you the silence treatment whaa whaaaa" what a baby. grow up man. If you're really that confident of what you say than throw in some facts or arguments to support it instead of just being a stupid baby. And why do you keep saying next? It's not like you've just won the discussion


Options Quick Reply: RE: Mike Brown acts like Kobe's the coach.
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
  register
You are an anonymous user- or .'>
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!