New Senior Member Only Lakers Forum (P. 3)

Lakers News Surge Forum/Message Board » Super Laker Fan Forum (Veteran Members Only)
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
mambamonk87
LNS HOF Bronze
 Avatar
Age: 31
Posts: 5027
Location: Los Angeles/San Diego CA
us.gif
votes: 56

sorry to waste a post, but yay reply number 100!


cyclone_nicky
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 6981
Location: Windy City
votes: 46

mambamonk87 wrote:
sorry to waste a post, but yay reply number 100!


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

hey!!!!!! i can post here does that mean im in


noname24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8855
votes: 35

congrats!


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

I barely use this section. I prefer being able to speak with everyone.


Klasky24
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1094

us.gif
votes: 5

Lakers4Kobe wrote:
I barely use this section. I prefer being able to speak with everyone.

Ya if u post something is this section nobody even responds


optimistic7292
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8020
Location: LA
votes: 57

bballman wrote:
Lakers4Kobe wrote:
I barely use this section. I prefer being able to speak with everyone.

Ya if u post something is this section nobody even responds

That's because not that many veteran members post in this site, anymore......... Sad


noname24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8855
votes: 35

yea where is nicky? warreen? showtime?


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

I don't know, they have all gone but that gives chances for other people to join the top class. Like Noname and Opt and J-Cool who I feel are already there.


CAZ_LAKERFAN_KOBEFAN
Laker GM
Posts: 4589

dr.gif
votes: 4

cool.


Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5319

us.gif
votes: 40

Yea, all of the veterans are gone. They were great posters. Many of the greats like Cnick, Showtime, PBG, Warren, BaadMaster, Harry, and few of the others barely ever post anymore. Like Lakers4Kobe said, now is the time for the new "veterans" to step up and make this site as great as possible.


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay wrote:
Yea, all of the veterans are gone. They were great posters. Many of the greats like Cnick, Showtime, PBG, Warren, BaadMaster, Harry, and few of the others barely ever post anymore. Like Lakers4Kobe said, now is the time for the new "veterans" to step up and make this site as great as possible.

Don't forget Ryan!


griZZly64
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2247
Location: Camarillo, CA
es.gif
votes: 22

Yeah I liked my old homies a lot better than you guys lol


LakersFranchise
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1792
Location: Los Angels
votes: 12

i never really post here becasue there arent that many topics


Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5319

us.gif
votes: 40

Lakers4Kobe wrote:
Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay wrote:
Yea, all of the veterans are gone. They were great posters. Many of the greats like Cnick, Showtime, PBG, Warren, BaadMaster, Harry, and few of the others barely ever post anymore. Like Lakers4Kobe said, now is the time for the new "veterans" to step up and make this site as great as possible.

Don't forget Ryan!

Yup, my bad. He hasn't posted here in a long time.


Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5319

us.gif
votes: 40

griZZly64 wrote:
Yeah I liked my old homies a lot better than you guys lol

Lol, thanks!


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

a new group of veterans huh..i like the sound of that


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

Do you guys think its time to "retire" the old vets and bring in the new ones? Really the only active vet is lakersforthewin so we can "retire" him.


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

optimistic,j-cool,and noname are all active users. i still think we have to wait alittle


optimistic7292
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8020
Location: LA
votes: 57

Lakers4Kobe wrote:
Do you guys think its time to "retire" the old vets and bring in the new ones? Really the only active vet is lakersforthewin so we can "retire" him.

Why? He is still pretty active here............not as he use to be, but still.........


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

i mean't can't!!!! TYPO!! Sorry lakersforthewin, I didn't mean to offend you.


Klasky24
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1094

us.gif
votes: 5

Lakers4Kobe wrote:
i mean't can't!!!! TYPO!! Sorry lakersforthewin, I didn't mean to offend you.

U should of just edited ur last post and be like i dont know wat ur talking about lol


lakerfan420
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 954
Location: Jenison, MI
us.gif
votes: 2

bballman wrote:
Lakers4Kobe wrote:
i mean't can't!!!! TYPO!! Sorry lakersforthewin, I didn't mean to offend you.

U should of just edited ur last post and be like i dont know wat ur talking about lol

Yeah, I do that a lot cuz I'm trying to type so fast and I'm thinking I hope nobody read that yet.


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

we should bring this forum back anyone with me


six.chris
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 636
Location: South LA (formerly known as south central)
votes: 10

lol i'm with you.. except with work/school.. and most of my days of work are working the laker games.. its tough for me. but i'll do what i can


Krispies13
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 555

rp.gif
votes: 6

I try to be active, but lately i have been busy reading about greeks, romans and spartans and other school stuff.. I tried to post quality replies, but there are so many people out here that think like me so I let them do the talking.. haha. but yea, i'll be more active.. Let's get this party started!!!


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

thats what im talking about so what do you guys think about all these injurys. i mean honestly bynum,mihm,gasol,kobe,and derek all have some kind of injurys. Plus odom is sick.... sometimes i think someone has it against the lakers


Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5319

us.gif
votes: 40

A.J wrote:
thats what im talking about so what do you guys think about all these injurys. i mean honestly bynum,mihm,gasol,kobe,and derek all have some kind of injurys. Plus odom is sick.... sometimes i think someone has it against the lakers

Yea man, it is crazy. We have been the most injured team in the NBA for the past few years.


lakersbill
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 939
votes: 2

oh yea thats cool


A.J
Big-Time Laker Fan
Posts: 742
votes: 2

i think if everyone is healthy we could win it all easily. were so deep its crazy. i remember a few years ago that we were the mmost mocked team in the nba.know look at us


JonathanDavid_24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif
votes: 44

I made the cut Smile

this is awesome Dave, thanks so much Very Happy


Axle
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14703
Location: Axle
votes: 71

I was wondering where all the old heads had gone. It is a good idea and I have plenty of posts, but I am short on votes, I only have two. So maybe I will not be accepted into the elite group? LOL!


ReliveThe3PEAT
LNS HOF Gold
Posts: 15910
votes: 79

Yo JD, why did you bring this back??? lol


BaadMaster
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8210
votes: 98

Include me out! I want no part of elitism and competiveness. I have enough of that in my real world life. This is my escape and I love this site because it is totally inclusive. Outside of my work, my girlfriend and my fam (not necessarily in that order), the only thing I really care about is the Lakers. I have a group of friends, all Lakers fanatics. We live and die with the purple and gold. We go to a few games every year. I don't like the intrusion of politics into this mix. LTB is fine as it is.


L4K
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif
votes: 61

BaadMaster wrote:
Include me out! I want no part of elitism and competiveness. I have enough of that in my real world life. This is my escape and I love this site because it is totally inclusive. Outside of my work, my girlfriend and my fam (not necessarily in that order), the only thing I really care about is the Lakers. I have a group of friends, all Lakers fanatics. We live and die with the purple and gold. We go to a few games every year. I don't like the intrusion of politics into this mix. LTB is fine as it is.

I agree and it seems everyone else did too because tehre is now Senior Members forum anymore and if there is, I don't think anyone at all uses it. So, equality wins out! lol


JonathanDavid_24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif
votes: 44

ReliveThe3PEAT wrote:
Yo JD, why did you bring this back??? lol

I was just browsing through LTB and found it...why, is it bad to bring it back or what George? jeje


maraud
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5827
votes: 28

It did not work before and wont work if it is reactivated. This is one forum and should be. Next thing you will want is masters and slaves.


LakersFranchise
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1792
Location: Los Angels
votes: 12

LOL i remember this along time ago, not many people responded


MrMojo112
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 9565

calif.gif
votes: 38

maraud wrote:
It did not work before and wont work if it is reactivated. This is one forum and should be. Next thing you will want is masters and slaves.

Yep. Everyone knows that step 1 is to create a Senior Member Forum, step 2 is to create Masters and Slaves.


Axle
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 14703
Location: Axle
votes: 71

MrMojo112 wrote:
maraud wrote:
It did not work before and wont work if it is reactivated. This is one forum and should be. Next thing you will want is masters and slaves.

Yep. Everyone knows that step 1 is to create a Senior Member Forum, step 2 is to create Masters and Slaves.

OK! If it is that bad, then I guess you can count me out.

Hasta La Vista!


Kobe+talent=4morerings
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1704
Location: mesa AZ
votes: 10

im in now that in not a slave...jk lol


maraud
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5827
votes: 28

Kobe+talent=4morerings wrote:
im in now that in not a slave...jk lol

You are a slave. You need 3000 posts and three large stars to be a master.


Kobe+talent=4morerings
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1704
Location: mesa AZ
votes: 10

dang it


JonathanDavid_24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif
votes: 44

maraud wrote:
It did not work before and wont work if it is reactivated. This is one forum and should be. Next thing you will want is masters and slaves.

Slaves? lol...ok...jaja


JonathanDavid_24
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif
votes: 44

I can post here!!!!!!

so whats up everybody?


mambamonk87
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5027
Location: Los Angeles/San Diego CA
us.gif
votes: 56

JonathanDavid_24 wrote:
I can post here!!!!!!

so whats up everybody?

Er, uh, why'd you bring this back again?


maraud
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5827
votes: 28

I feel that this is discriminatory elitest and serves no useful purpose allowing it in LTB. I personally will post and read only the general all allowed area.


MrMojo112
LNS HOF Bronze
 Avatar
Age: 32
Posts: 9565

calif.gif
votes: 38

WTF...


Options Quick Reply: RE: New Senior Member Only Lakers Forum
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   
 
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home
Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Add our Los Angeles Lakers Blog RSS Feed, the Lakers Rumors RSS Feed, the Lakers News RSS feed, and the Lakers Forum RSS feed to get the latest Laker News and Rumors and Lakers Game info in your RSS/XML reader!