New mods

Lakers Forum » Lakers Topbuzz Announcements
Author Search This Topic:
 
Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5378

us.gif

As LTB has continued to grow, the need for additional new mods has arisen. Any member with 20 or more positive votes who is not yet a mod please reply here and let me know if you'd like to be a mod. Looking at the "Showtime Allstars" list on the bottom right I'm seeing:

gemfow

SPQR

VujacicSlovenia

cuckooroller

ReliveThe3PEAT

BaadMaster

mambamonk87

But there could be one or two more of you with 20+ votes. Let me know and I will assign you mod powers. Thanks guys!

optimistic7292
votes: 57
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8020
Location: LA

Congrats, guys.

You all deserve it. Your hard work has paid off.

embuen1991
votes: 4
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1769

Congrats.

EL_Honcho24
votes: 14
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 151
Location: Portland, OR

congrats guys do we get to vote? lol

lakersandangels
votes: 3
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1075

us.gif

Very well deserved.

clutchkb24
votes: 11
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 1177

us.gif

Congratulations to all!

Teddy
votes: 25
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 5081
Location: La Habra, California

congrats! all of u truly deserved it! keep it up!

Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5378

us.gif

EL_Honcho24 wrote:
congrats guys do we get to vote? lol

Oh no need- anyone who qualifies and would like to be a mod would simply indicate here on this thread.

MrMojo112
votes: 38
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 9565

calif.gif

Congrats guys on your new found 'mod powers'!

cuckooroller
votes: 114
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12411
Location: Italy

Dave,

I am willing. Just need to know what it entails.

mambamonk87
votes: 56
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 5027
Location: Los Angeles/San Diego CA
us.gif

cuckooroller wrote:
Dave,

I am willing. Just need to know what it entails.

Ditto.

But I gotta say that I'm going to be sporadically disappearing every once in awhile. I mean, I think it's been around a week since I posted last; haven't been able to find the time to sit down at my laptop.

Anyway, whenever I do come on, I'll be more than willing to lend a hand, Dave!

gemfow
votes: 181
LNS HOF Silver

Posts: 12402
Location: Maryland
us.gif

I know with great power comes great responsibility.

Hey, I'll take the powers.

I can't say I'll be as good as Optimistic but I'll do it.

Lakers_4_Lyfe_BayBay
votes: 40
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 5322

us.gif

Congrats to each and everyone one of you guys. You guys are all truly deserving to be moderators and I know you will all do a great job.

lakerbloke
votes: 26
Laker GM

Posts: 3315

uk.gif

Dave wrote:
As LTB has continued to grow, the need for additional new mods has arisen. Any member with 20 or more positive votes who is not yet a mod please reply here and let me know if you'd like to be a mod. Looking at the "Showtime Allstars" list on the bottom right I'm seeing:

gemfow

SPQR

VujacicSlovenia

cuckooroller

ReliveThe3PEAT

BaadMaster

mambamonk87

But there could be one or two more of you with 20+ votes. Let me know and I will assign you mod powers. Thanks guys!

Any of the above members would make quality mods. Congrats to all that accept the position.

VS
votes: 53
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 8024

us.gif

I am definitely willing to take a mod position...

I'm pretty active, so I think I'll be able to help out.

Oh, and early congrats to any else that decides to accept.

lakerbloke
votes: 26
Laker GM

Posts: 3315

uk.gif

^^ Actually, seeing that being a Mod is of such great responsibility, I think you should all ask Dave for a competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k, company vehicle and courtside season tickets and have access to be a third party independent laker girl coreographer.

solidlakerfan
votes: 4
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2426

Congratulations to all those who are qualified... Being a mod requires time and patience and I know you all have it.

ReliveThe3PEAT
votes: 79
LNS HOF Gold

Posts: 15910

Thanks guys....

Smile

Congrats

gemfow

SPQR

VujacicSlovenia

cuckooroller

BaadMaster

mambamonk87

Surprised

I'll be the best Mod I can be guys...

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

Congratulations guys on your new powers. Just remember where you came from and don't be that moderator that gets trigger happy and doesn't like to give us newbies chances. Thanks and congrats!

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

lakerbloke wrote:
^^ Actually, seeing that being a Mod is of such great responsibility, I think you should all ask Dave for a competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k, company vehicle and courtside season tickets and have access to be a third party independent laker girl coreographer.

That would be sweet!

Genius
votes: 1
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 102

question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Good question. If members become inactive for a period of time, do they relinquish their privilages?

lakerbloke
votes: 26
Laker GM

Posts: 3315

uk.gif

spankees wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Good question. If members become inactive for a period of time, do they relinquish their privilages?

no, they shrivel up and become bony old women with yellowed teeth and wirery silver hair. j/k

optimistic7292
votes: 57
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8020
Location: LA

Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Well, they're still all mods. It's just that they don't post that often, or at all.

ReliveThe3PEAT
votes: 79
LNS HOF Gold

Posts: 15910

Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Cyclone and J-Cool are still active.

I have seen lakersforthewin online. Not sure about warren though

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

optimistic7292 wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Well, they're still all mods. It's just that they don't post that often, or at all.

Some of them left the raza!

optimistic7292
votes: 57
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 8020
Location: LA

spankees wrote:
optimistic7292 wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Well, they're still all mods. It's just that they don't post that often, or at all.

Some of them left the raza!

ha.

Well, I guess. Some of them still post once in a while, though.

Btw, Spankees, keep up the activity.

Tempy
votes: 51
LNS HOF Silver
Posts: 12908
Location: El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles
calif.gif

i think it shouldnt just be votes that determine who becomes a mod, you vote for me and il vote for you will help the next generation of want to be mods, nothing against the guys who have been nominated they are all worthy but i think dave or a commitee of current mods should be selecting guys who not only have votes but post often and quality posts at that, not just "yeah i agree" posts. Congrats to the guys mentioned above. (and this isnt a sour post because i was not nominated i dont have the time to do such a job)

Harry
votes: 35
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 7213

am.gif

ReliveThe3PEAT wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Cyclone and J-Cool are still active.

I have seen lakersforthewin online. Not sure about warren though

LFTW told me to say hello to everyone...he still comes on now and then, but he's been busy. Warren has been gone for a long time.

griZZly64
votes: 22
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2247
Location: Camarillo, CA
es.gif

congrats I guess.

griZZly64
votes: 22
Die-Hard Laker Fan
Posts: 2247
Location: Camarillo, CA
es.gif

Harry wrote:
ReliveThe3PEAT wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Cyclone and J-Cool are still active.

I have seen lakersforthewin online. Not sure about warren though

LFTW told me to say hello to everyone...he still comes on now and then, but he's been busy. Warren has been gone for a long time.

tell lftw he's a woman

Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5378

us.gif

cuckooroller wrote:
Dave,

I am willing. Just need to know what it entails.

Cuckoo- basically you will be able to merge threads, move threads to the right forum, edit posts when they are inappropriate/don't conform to the site rules, respond to "Report Posts" alerts sent in by members, etc.

Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5378

us.gif

optimistic7292 wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Well, they're still all mods. It's just that they don't post that often, or at all.

Yep- they will still be mods because they earned it!

Dave
votes: 45
Site Admin
Posts: 5378

us.gif

Okay I will be proceeding and making mambamonk, gemfow, vujacicslovenia, & ReliveThe3PEAT mods since you guys have accepted. Congrats guys! Anyone else just PM me and I'll also make you a mod.

Genius
votes: 1
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 102

ok how many mods to we have now like....

976893470157105941049742394

VS
votes: 53
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 8024

us.gif

Genius wrote:
ok how many mods to we have now like....

976893470157105941049742394

There are now fifteen. But only about eight are still active.

Genius
votes: 1
Casual Laker Fan
Posts: 102

and how many users are on here

im guessing 200 active

JonathanDavid_24
votes: 44
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif

I like all the new Mods Smile

Congrads guys, I'm sure you'll do your best.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

JonathanDavid_24
votes: 44
LNS HOF Bronze
Posts: 5145
Location: Texas
us.gif

Harry wrote:
ReliveThe3PEAT wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Cyclone and J-Cool are still active.

I have seen lakersforthewin online. Not sure about warren though

LFTW told me to say hello to everyone...he still comes on now and then, but he's been busy. Warren has been gone for a long time.

thats so true, I haven't seen Lakers For The Win

on here in ages =/

he's badass Smile

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

optimistic7292 wrote:
spankees wrote:
optimistic7292 wrote:
Genius wrote:
question opt

what about the old mods did they lose their power?

and when i say old mods i mean jcool, lakerforthewin, cylone nicky, warren, and etc.

Well, they're still all mods. It's just that they don't post that often, or at all.

Some of them left the raza!

ha.

Well, I guess. Some of them still post once in a while, though.

Btw, Spankees, keep up the activity.

\

Thanks. Will do.

spankees
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4036
Location: Los Angeles
us.gif

Tempy wrote:
i think it shouldnt just be votes that determine who becomes a mod, you vote for me and il vote for you will help the next generation of want to be mods, nothing against the guys who have been nominated they are all worthy but i think dave or a commitee of current mods should be selecting guys who not only have votes but post often and quality posts at that, not just "yeah i agree" posts. Congrats to the guys mentioned above. (and this isnt a sour post because i was not nominated i dont have the time to do such a job)

That's a valid point. If someone has tons of negative votes but still has enought to become a moderator, I don't think should be a moderator. But I am just a newbie so what do I know!

L4K
votes: 61
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 8306
Location: Sydney, Australia
it.gif

Hey, Congrats to all our new mods! Very Happy

You've all worked hard and deserve this, keep up the great work guys!

mambamonk87
votes: 56
LNS HOF Bronze

Posts: 5027
Location: Los Angeles/San Diego CA
us.gif

Now that I'm a mod, I will now unmask myself and reveal my Celtic Green!!! Let the destruction of LTB begin!

Just kidding. But all of ya'll should just hope I don't screw anything up. Smile

ReliveThe3PEAT
votes: 79
LNS HOF Gold

Posts: 15910

mambamonk87 wrote:
Now that I'm a mod, I will now unmask myself and reveal my Celtic Green!!! Let the destruction of LTB begin!

Just kidding. But all of ya'll should just hope I don't screw anything up. Smile

lol

J-Cool
votes: 34
Laker GM
Posts: 4297

us.gif

Congratulation to everyone Sorry I didn't do it earlier my monitor messed up so I wasn't able to be here to see it again congratulation to the new mods and good luck.

flambergex69
votes: 17
Laker GM
Age: 46
Posts: 4424
Location: Marikina City, Republic of the Philippines
rp.gif

cuckooroller wrote:
Dave,

I am willing. Just need to know what it entails.

LOL. I was just about to start a new thread/poll in the EVerything Section Steve about convincing you to become a Moderator. I'm glad you volunteered. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_06

And congratulations to VujacicSlovenia, Mambamonk87 and RelieveThe3PEAT. You all deserve to become Moderators! Keep up the good work! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_19


Options Quick Reply: RE: New mods
register
You are an anonymous user- or .
Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Don't Check Spelling
Note: Twitter & Youtube BBCODE Tags are no longer necessary. The system will automatically convert links to tweets & youtube videos.
   


   
   
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!